Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Orange pull off another upset?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Orange pull off another upset?

Sep 13, 2019, 1:01 PM

Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Orange pull off another upset?

A sold-out crowd. Homecoming. First home game of the season. The confidence in knowing they can go toe-to-toe with the Tigers. The Syracuse Orange have a lot of intangibles going their way heading into Saturday night’s showdown against No. 1 Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Orange pull off another upset?

Sep 13, 2019, 1:12 PM

Clemson - 56

Syracuse - 17

Re: TNET: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Orange pull off another upset?

Sep 13, 2019, 2:13 PM

Yes they can!

Sep 13, 2019, 3:06 PM

Yes they can!

Bless your heart...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 4:55 PM

GSCtiger said:

Yes they can!

Bless your heart...

Exactly bc I don't think they will get another upset over the #1 team in the country knowing that they (Cuse) was the last ACC team that defeated Dabo's Tigers. I think that the only way that Cuse gets an upset this time around, they would have to knock Trevor Lawrence, Chase Brice, and Travis Etienne out of the game, and we could still have a chance with Taisun Phommachanh at QB, and Lyn-J Dixon, Michel Dukes, and Chez Mellusi at RB. I say this #1 bc I believe in BV knowing more about what Cuse will try on offense than any time in the past, I believe Brent Venables will slow the Cuse offense to a craw this time around in the Air Conditioning Dome built for that ragtime FB program they have in Syracuse NY!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 6:54 AM

I think it was actually built for their basketball program. The FB team is an interloper.

Sep 13, 2019, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Orange pull off another upset? ]

Yes they can!

You're cut off dude. Go sleep it off. Or we'll start Chase brice and dare the orange to knock out our starter. Pick your poison.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 9:57 PM

34-10 Clemson. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 14, 2019, 6:34 AM

34-10...........that's all you got? ####, I thought you were Clemson!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic