Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson in the mix for elite Lone Star wide receiver
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,598

TNET: Clemson in the mix for elite Lone Star wide receiver

Dec 26, 2020, 8:01 AM

Clemson in the mix for elite Lone Star wide receiver

Clemson recently checked in to the Lone Star State to offer one of the top athletes in the 2022 class. After releasing a top-12 on Wednesday evening, Clemson is firmly in the mix to land the elite receiver. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson in the mix for elite Lone Star wide receiver

Dec 26, 2020, 8:32 AM

Sounds like another Jacoby Ford type guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 4:41 PM

It would be great if we could bring in another speedster like a CJ Spiller/Coby Ford that could catch the ball like those two could, but with across the board talent that we get now, but didn't have when CJ and Coby were at Clemson!!! That would keep defenders from playing us up so close, and giving our RBs, and TEs more space to run in once they get past the L O S. But, I do hope that we can bring in a 6'5" receiver with great hands for those red zone TDs in the corner of the end zone!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 8:49 AM

Brenen, come to Clemson. DJ is the one QB you can't out run his ability to throw it to you all the way down the field for a 80 yard TD.

Dec 26, 2020, 9:25 AM

ELectric with the ball in his hands. We haven't had many like him over the last decade and it seems like Bama has been reeling them in left and right (Ruggs, Smith, Waddle).

Dec 26, 2020, 9:56 AM

I don't know how many of you have ever been to the state of Texas, but Spearman is so far north that he will have no connections with any home state teams. At the very tip of the Texas panhandle, probably Oklahoma will be the toughest competition because the nearest in state school is Texas Tech and nobody in their right mind would actually want to live in Lubbock, Texas.
They play a really weak schedule, but there's no questioning his 10.3 speed.

Dec 26, 2020, 10:59 AM

Can’t coach speed. With DJ’s deep arm that will take the top off of the D and really open up the run game as safeties can’t cheat up in the box.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 4:46 PM

LOL, we see it the same when there is a speedster WR on the team bc, it does help to keep safeties and corners honest!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 10:57 AM

Gotta love a great slot receiver, especially with that kind of take-ti-to-the-house speed.

Brenan, come to CU and we will put 25 pounds of muscle onto that frame and teach you how to run pro routes. Ten your are NFL bound.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we play for the National Championship every year.

Dec 26, 2020, 11:00 AM

I don’t think he will play slot. Need him to run deep patterns to keep the Safties occupied.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 12:07 PM

Great film. His speed is unbelievable. Need this guy in our offense to continue the WRU tradition.

Dec 26, 2020, 5:02 PM

Yep, at Clemson he will have a better QB that can hit him in full stride, and that is something that he should keep in mind, and it would help his draft stock going into the NFL being able to show off his speed, and hands with a college QB with an arm like DJ has!!!

Dec 26, 2020, 1:50 PM

Really good athlete. His QB basically just loaded up on a lot of those throws and heaved it down the seam, WR tracks it down, long or short. I sure noticed a lot of orange used in his HUDL film, hope it's because he like the color to go with his HS purple.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,598
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic