Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Can Clemson go 30-0? Clemson LB says 'Why not speak it into existence?'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: Can Clemson go 30-0? Clemson LB says 'Why not speak it into existence?'

Dec 24, 2019, 8:01 AM

Can Clemson go 30-0? Clemson LB says 'Why not speak it into existence?'

This year’s Ohio State team might be the greatest team of all time. Maybe it’s LSU. Last year, it was Alabama. In 2016, it was Alabama. Clemson linebacker James Skalski doesn’t care what anybody else thinks, because he knows that only one team has the chance to go 30-0 over the last two seasons and that team resides in South Carolina.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Can Clemson go 30-0? Clemson LB says 'Why not speak it into existence?'

Dec 24, 2019, 8:32 AM

I love it!!!! Speak it into existence- sounds like a t-shirt I want!

Yep. 2019 National Champions Spoken Into Existence !!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Can Clemson go 30-0? Clemson LB says 'Why not speak it into existence?'

Dec 24, 2019, 9:21 AM

30-0 spoken into existence, and it happened!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Can Clemson go 30-0? Clemson LB says 'Why not speak it into existence?' ]

Worked into Existence !!

'Why not speak it into existence?'

Dec 24, 2019, 8:42 AM

Skalski isn't sitting there bragging. He's setting the goal, working towards making it happen. It's not smoke and mirrors... and come Saturday evening we'll see if Clemson can make 29-0 a reality, laying one more stepping stone to speak into existence 30-0.

I think every Venables player can become

Dec 24, 2019, 8:53 AM

a coach someday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better yet...

Dec 24, 2019, 9:00 AM

...let’s play it into existence!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 9:10 AM

Love this guy

Dec 24, 2019, 9:19 AM

I believe them, they want to be in this game, and the next game to show who they are and what they are all about, and that is good enough to win championships. They are not going out there so OSU can show off who they are, they are there to show OSU that they can't use them to show off how good they maybe, and our guys won't have any of it, Go Tigers, use OSU to show off who y'all are!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 9:22 AM

“Speak it into existence “. I saw an article mid-season where Isaiah Simmons said this. Is this maybe Dabo’s phrase of the year? What a great mantra. If you can “see” it, you can do it. Make those dreams reality!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!

Dec 24, 2019, 11:30 AM

That's not necessarily true .
I see kids skating big halfpipe ramps and I think to myself : " Self , you can do this !"
Self - * falls trying to stand on a skateboard unassisted .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 24, 2019, 1:28 PM

But if you don't think that you can you probably don't get on the skateboard to begin with and you certainly don't keep working until you can do it.

Dec 24, 2019, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Can Clemson go 30-0? Clemson LB says 'Why not speak it into existence?' ]

You are correct. Goals need to be reasonable. 30-0 seems like a very reasonable goal for these Tigers!!!

Can a fat kid finish the whole banana split ??

Dec 24, 2019, 3:48 PM

Why yes he can

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 9:26 AM

"It's only unthinkable if you don't think it." - Dabo Swinney, Head Football Coach, Clemson University

Dec 24, 2019, 10:18 AM

For sure. I predicted 45-0 last year....sticking to it.

Dec 24, 2019, 10:52 AM

Love it, Skalski in particular, as I believe he has something to prove!!! He got shorted this year, and believe he will be one to absolutely be on fire! Think I've heard it said that Skalski is the only player in Clemson history to break two helmets! Fantastic words of belief, of confidence! These guys are driven to become one of the truly BEST EVER IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY! Go Tigers!!!

Dec 24, 2019, 1:14 PM

the CU Tigers already are in my mind.15-0.enough said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Opponents Had Better Try now!

Dec 24, 2019, 1:30 PM

I don't think opponents will come close in TL16 Junior year! QB's tend to have a leap upward between sophomore and junior year! We have some very talented targets for him as well. RB is set with some studs.
The defense maybe a year early in their development. But, next season will be knock it out the park and forget about it good!
If they don't get us now; they have no shot next season in.my.opinion.

**OL continued development will be the biggest story coming into next year! I think we have some dudes in the fold who can do it at a high level. Plus, Jackson Carman coming back!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Opponents Had Better Try now!

Dec 25, 2019, 12:08 PM

don't forget matt bockhorst.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 24, 2019, 12:48 PM

See if this lines up... 2 Corinthians 4:13

Dec 24, 2019, 5:49 PM

I can do All things through Christ who strengthens me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 24, 2019, 6:49 PM

Love these guys and love this team!

BELIEVE!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic