Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Are you already missing sports? Yeah, me too
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Are you already missing sports? Yeah, me too

Mar 14, 2020, 2:56 PM

Are you already missing sports? Yeah, me too

At precisely 7 am Saturday morning my phone’s notifications sounded off, the calendar informing me that Clemson had two sporting events today that I needed to know about. Sorry, calendar, you’re wrong. And it stinks. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Are you already missing sports? Yeah, me too

Mar 14, 2020, 3:10 PM

Yea, a shame the Wuhan flu caused all of this. When things in the world are screwed up, I could always turn to sports for sanity. Now, thats gone - hopefully not too long.

Mar 14, 2020, 3:23 PM

I did play golf today ... instead of watching ACC Tournament and The Players ... guess I will hang artwork for my wife ??. Weird without sports, hope and pray COVID 19 goes away soon. Wishing all good health.

Mar 14, 2020, 3:57 PM

Hoping David makes it through this. Some recent pictures he's posted makes me think he has has several of the risk factors that lead to higher mortality rate. Stay safe Dhood!

Hey . . . I resemble that remark!!!

Mar 14, 2020, 7:10 PM

Play nice tigerrag . . . please???

Talk about underhanded . . . jeez man

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get Used to it

Mar 14, 2020, 4:01 PM

It’ll be a month at least if we are lucky.

Restaurants, movie theatres etc are next

Re: get Used to it

Mar 14, 2020, 4:16 PM

Unfortunately you are right T I P... We had a yearlong trip planned with family from Florida we haven't seen in a while... We were going to take them to Biltmore. They've never been and were so excited.

They've been posting for days they were open. They just announced they're closing Monday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Are you already missing sports? Yeah, me tooHEy

Mar 14, 2020, 4:18 PM

Hey, David have you thought about interviewing former Tigers kind od like Mickey Plyler is doing on Friday Mornings. Maybe you could have a weekly interview with former Tigers talk about what they are doing now and talk about how much Clemson has changed since they left. Just an Idea stay safe out there.

Mar 14, 2020, 8:25 PM

1st interview should be Kelly Bryant. 2nd Rob Spence 3rd John Heisman

Mar 14, 2020, 11:12 PM

If he can get John Heisman interview than that is something I would love to see and read. LOL

Mar 14, 2020, 8:43 PM

It is what it is. I thought it was a stupid decision and still do. Thats my opinion and no I'm not changing it. With that said there is nothing I can do but maintain sanity. Actually this is the first time I've logged on today and usually it's my first stop in the morning while trying to get awake. I still think games could have been played even if it was without fans. They want to try and "protect" the student athletes which sounds good in theory but as a father of a child in trade school let me tell you where he and his friends are at right now. They are at a party, hopefully making sane decisions. You can stop the peripherals of life but you're not stopping life. I've done nothing different since last weekend, other than watching sports, than I am this weekend. I cut grass and went to Home Depot, you know a nice little Saturday. I hope this ends soon and we can all return to some normalcy and quite frankly sanity. Until then we'll keeping living like we always have. And still my 11 year old daughter's school is chugging along. Who knew people that run middle schools full of 10 and 11 year olds had a better grip on reality than the adults. Anyways, here's to a future Go Tigers!!!!

Mar 15, 2020, 7:43 AM

Most of the elementary school teachers around here think it’s only a matter of time before the schools are shut down in Greenville. My wife started an amazon thing where people can buy food for the poorer kids that depend on being fed at the school. Crazy to think how our lives have changed in the past few weeks

Mar 15, 2020, 10:27 AM

Thank you for your wife she seems like a blessing. I'm glad that she is turning to help others rather than to go crazy and hoard tons of food. If my information is correct the Superintendents across the state are meeting Monday to decide on what to do. Have a great day and stay safe out there.

Mar 15, 2020, 12:59 PM

Governor holding a press conference at 4:00 today. Wondering if the schools are shutting down for a while. Amazon must be running out of supplies My 2 day orders being pushed out a week. This could get ugly.

Mar 15, 2020, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Are you already missing sports? Yeah, me too ]

Please have your missus give you the info on who,what, when and where she is doing this... My missus does Kindergarten at Clemson Elementary and i would like to get involved with something like that here...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2020, 6:42 PM

My wife created a LIST on amazon and added a bunch of food items to it. Click manage list and that’s where you set the preferences like shipping location and how to keep the address hidden. There is a share button so you can get the link. You can then post that on email or Facebook or anything else. It really doesn’t take time to take off amongst parents. Tricky part is finding things that are available

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic