Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: A tradition unlike any other? For me, that’s college football, and it's finally here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,382

TNET: A tradition unlike any other? For me, that’s college football, and it's finally here

Sep 3, 2020, 8:01 AM

A tradition unlike any other? For me, that’s college football, and it's finally here

It’s a tradition unlike any other to me, and it makes it feel like college football is finally here.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: A tradition unlike any other? For me, that’s college football, and it's finally here

Sep 3, 2020, 8:24 AM

I personally believe we will have a full season. As for the Big10, the CFP playoff committee needs to start thinking ahead about a minimum game requirement.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: A tradition unlike any other? For me, that’s college football, and it's finally here

Sep 3, 2020, 9:04 AM

As usual David, on target and we'll said. Both the Masters and college football are traditions unlike any other, much like the Ryder Cup. For me, I like them all but my fave is college football. Spot the ball.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 9:18 AM

I love your articles, David, and good luck keeping your 23-month-old. That made me wonder, how old am I? Well, turns out that I am a 666-month-old. Dadgum, 2020 just keeps getting better for me.

Go Tigers! Spot the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

LOL Got you beat barely, 672 months and counting!! Go Tigers***

Sep 3, 2020, 12:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OFF THE TOP ROPE . . . .

Sep 3, 2020, 11:43 AM

davidhood® BAM ! ! ! ! SLAM ! ! !

Stuck in 2005 . . . . . Git'em David ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 3, 2020, 12:53 PM

I love college FB, and it's my favorite sport by far, and I don't know that if I would love it as much as I do if not for Clemson FB. Once I become a Clemson FB fan as a kid it became the biggest part of the fall for me, when Deer hunting was the biggest thing for my brothers and most of my friends.

Being the animal lover that I've always been, using my favorite animal, the dog to chase after deer to kill them just wasn't something I wanted to, but committing my Fall's to Clemson FB was what I learned to love, and I become as die hard Clemson FB as a fan could be. The thought of no fall FB was getting depressing, but to bring college FB back full force, I would be OK with holding Fall FB up until January to see if a vaccine was available.

A bunch of our players came to Clemson bc they knew what the atmosphere was like in DV on a Fall Saturday, they knew that there would be close to 83K screaming Tiger fans in the stands. And I have been one of those fans in the stands at DV for many years, and it is addictive, and I hate knowing that our players will be without that this season, and for some it will be their last season playing in Clemson's Death Valley, and it's sad to think that their last season in DV will be kinda quiet compared to the seasons before. And that is why I would OK with delaying the season until at least January waiting to see if a covid-19 vaccine was available, so that DV could be packed with our fans for the guys that this will be their last season in a Tiger uniform!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for your "fandom" . . .

Sep 3, 2020, 1:50 PM

but damm waiting until January for something that may or may not come . . . Spot the Ball and Let's Get It On!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 for your "fandom" . . .

Sep 3, 2020, 7:05 PM

I did say that I would be OK with it, not saying to do it :)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,382
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic