Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THREE Weeks - that is all we have left in regular season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,623

THREE Weeks - that is all we have left in regular season

Nov 15, 2017, 12:01 PM

What a sad thought that is for me, and many of you too I'm sure. This season has had its "buzz" moments as well as its head shaking moments. But with only three weeks left, and a #2 ranking in the CFB playoff - I'm ALL IN for these last three weeks for sure - and whatever comes after that!

We have had a great season - it will be another 10 win season! How many times have we done this in your lifetime before? This is a great time to be a Tiger fan! We ARE the new team that people LOVE to hate! And it feels good! So let's stop eating our own and enjoy the feast prepared before us together!

We can very well win it all again this year. If we do -how many times in your lifetime have you ever witnessed that - Clemson with back-to-back National CFB Championship? NONE of you have ever witnessed that - None of you.

This is the edge of greatness! Let's enjoy the ride!

Have a Great Clemson Day!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: THREE Weeks - that is all we have left in regular season

Nov 15, 2017, 12:17 PM

I know, soak it in! Dec. 2 should be awesome with another Top 5 victory for the Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THREE Weeks - that is all we have left in regular season

Nov 15, 2017, 12:53 PM

Great post! If I sit back for a minute, I want to slap myself to make sure its real. Lets review... Hatfield's wrecking ball - West's failure trying to rebuild - Bowden's arrogant mediocrity (remember "Winning a national championship was the worst thing to happen at Clemson...") and yearly escape. Nearly 18 years of grit teeth and anger. My father ('59-'62, Bluebonnet Bowl) passed away in spring 2008, but I'm sure he is loving it too; I just cant talk with him about it for a while yet. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,623
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic