Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TDS has found its way Into the heart of T-net
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

TDS has found its way Into the heart of T-net

Aug 11, 2020, 10:17 AM

USA leads the world in testing capabilities and response. I mean it’s not even close. We were also first to shutdown China from entering. I can see why some of you don’t like trump honestly. But man oh man you guys & gals . (Only two genders ) (science) have really made the world a worse place the past 7 months. You have collectively ruined the world all sports and social norms. Over a .04 % of death. Good lord mate. Save us someone ????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump totally botched this thing!!!

Aug 11, 2020, 10:30 AM

When this thing first started, he enlisted the help of the nation's, probably the world's, top infectious disease doctor. And what did he do? He included him and implemented everything Dr. Fauci suggested. But that's only according to Dr. Fauci's testimony.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fauci is not absolute***

Aug 11, 2020, 10:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

when was he wrong?

Aug 11, 2020, 10:39 AM

except the time he said wearing masks was useless?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He may have been right about facemask

Aug 11, 2020, 10:59 AM

But to answer your question, facci is 1 person with 1 opinion on 1 subject.

A person in a leadership position has to get opinions from multiple people in multiple areas and decide on what is best overall.

Eisenhower was told many times that he would lose thousands of men if he invaded Europe... even if it went perfect.

I watch a lot of history stuff. Lincoln would have been impeached 3to4 times by now in this society.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

no doubt...

Aug 11, 2020, 11:06 AM

a lot of people have been wrong along the way. I think that happens with a novel virus. Trump deserves a lot of blame for many things, but to say he has done nothing is disingenuous and politicizing the pandemic.

Re: He may have been right about facemask

Aug 11, 2020, 11:15 AM [ in reply to He may have been right about facemask ]

Gee, what is your point? The leaders you reference made decisions, they listened and most of all they did not believe they knew everything, not like trump. You also use and old trick about history, you used only examples of success. Their are many examples of very bad 'big' decision. Progress comes from learning. In 2016 we (I) chose change, we got an egotistical idiot. I trust Clemson leadership on the football decision. Its that easy, even though no football is heartbreaking.

pay close attention to his final words...

Aug 11, 2020, 11:20 AM

if Fauci had a problem with the response, he wouldn't have added this unsolicited phrase,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-j2c99iz60

several TDs in the thread

Aug 11, 2020, 12:45 PM

but crickets here.

This is not a FOX News edit. It's PBS.

Re: when was he wrong?

Aug 11, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to when was he wrong? ]

When he told Trump NOT to ban travel from China.

When he said the virus posed no major threat to reaching the U S.

When he told Trump not to ban travel from Europe.

good lawd, I musta sarcasmed too hard...

Aug 11, 2020, 12:18 PM

I'm getting confused with who is happy and who is mad with my posts.

Lol***

Aug 11, 2020, 12:15 PM [ in reply to when was he wrong? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Multiple times Fauci was wrong

Aug 11, 2020, 12:31 PM [ in reply to when was he wrong? ]

I support wearing masks to protect others, hand washing and social distancing. Having said that, Dr Fauci has been wrong on multiple occasions. On January 13th he said that COVID did not appear to be transmitted between people. Wrong! On February 17th, he said that the hypothetical danger(his words)to the US of COVID "is just miniscule." Wrong. He in fact was more concerned with the second wave of the flu. He furthermore on February 29th said,"People start saying,'Should I start wearing a mask?' Now in the United States, there is no reason whatsoever to wear a mask." Wrong or worse he lied. He also said on that date, that 'right now at this moment the risk was low" and there was "no need" for people "to change anything you're doing on a day-by-day basis." He said we should continue to frequent restaurants, movies, etc..Wrong again. By then the genie was out of the bottle. I do believe that Trump, if he had promoted wearing masks once Fauci supported this, we would be in better shape. Hindsight is 20/20, many people have been wrong or are guilty of major errors such as Cuomo dumping nursing home patients back into nursing homes after they tested positive. That action led to many deaths. I am not a Trump fan mainly based on his demeanor. I certainly am not a Biden fan mainly on policy. Biden was critical of Trump for closing the border to China and Europe.He labeled Trump as a xenophobe. Canada, the Bahamas and much of Europe is off limits to the US at the present. That's probably a smart move at this time based on the infection rate in the US, but I don't hear the media or Biden calling this xenophobic or anti-American.

There will be a lot of blame to go around when all of this is dissected in upcoming years. Fauci would have been better off just saying he didn't know about a lot of this. That was true then and it remains true going forward. No one knows if there will be long term complications from this virus that pop up years later much as shingles can from a childhood case of chicken pox or post polio syndrome. Hopefully that is not the case.

Trump is not all bad although I think he has not led well on COVID. Fauci and other medical leaders are not all good. They have been flat out wrong and perhaps even intentionally lied re: masks early on. Fauci has undermined himself with his past statements. Trump has made the problem worse by at times appearing cavalier. The Dems have undermined trust by wanting to keep the country locked down and to keep printing money. We have to move forward as safely as we can. We should never shut down the economy in the future unless the death rate is far worse than this. Mitigation yes, shut down no.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am being sarcastic...

Aug 11, 2020, 12:37 PM

the whole point is a lot of mistakes and a lot of right things were done. It's a novel virus.

People who are using the virus for political gain are horrible people.

and then admitted he lied about it

Aug 11, 2020, 12:34 PM [ in reply to when was he wrong? ]

cant trust a ###### thing he says..especially now that he is propped up as a celebrity hero..he will say anything to appease that crowd

it's possible he lied, but I just think...

Aug 11, 2020, 12:39 PM

he made a determination on what he knew at the time.

People want to say, "well he was just saying that so people wouldn't hoard masks."

If that is the case, then yeah it was a lie. But I think that was what he believed at the time.

If you remember, they also made a big deal about how long the virus remained on surfaces. They later walked that back, not because they lied, but because they learned.

Biden would have shut the country down

Aug 11, 2020, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Trump totally botched this thing!!! ]

right after Hunter's check cleared

Re: TDS has found its way Into the heart of T-net

Aug 11, 2020, 10:40 AM

Forgot your medicine! Trump and US knew about virus in Jan and did nothing. When did we stop taking care of our self instead of depending on China or Russia to take care of us? Believe your BS but science did not fail us but a incompetent leader with enough bozos that put themselves above the country. The orange haired man put us in this situation on football with his voodoo remedies and lack of a plan.

I will not be moved by facts and Dr. Fauci's own testimony***

Aug 11, 2020, 10:41 AM

Aug 11, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: TDS has found its way Into the heart of T-net ]

You are so full of crap. Are you in your basement or "safe place"?

Last I checked this was a world-wide epidemic

Aug 11, 2020, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: TDS has found its way Into the heart of T-net ]

Which entered the Italy through China and entered the US through Italy and China.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: TDS has found its way Into the heart of T-net ]

If Trump new then what we know now , shame on him for not having a crystal ball. We should have all listen you your expertise in January.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you don't visit P&R often, do you?***

Aug 11, 2020, 11:14 AM

Aug 11, 2020, 11:37 AM

I find it odd this appeared on my Football forum but I can't find any football discussion here. I must have a setting wrong or something.

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Aug 11, 2020, 11:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

As POTUS....

Aug 11, 2020, 12:19 PM

Trump is responsible for OP posting in wrong forum.

Aug 11, 2020, 12:20 PM

This has nothing to do with Clemson football.

it might...

Aug 11, 2020, 12:25 PM

if someone wants to make the reason we're not having football a political game.

Aug 29, 2020, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TDS has found its way Into the heart of T-net ]

Found its way? Where have you been the last few years. TDS started on T-Net in 2015 and has been unbearable since March!

Can't argue with any of that.***

Aug 29, 2020, 10:53 PM

Aug 30, 2020, 8:55 AM

You are right :
Too
####
Stupid

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30