Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sweet.. looks like I get 2 tix for 3 games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Sweet.. looks like I get 2 tix for 3 games

Aug 28, 2020, 10:07 AM

Cheerio

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Sweet.. looks like I get 2 tix for 3 games

Aug 28, 2020, 10:18 AM

what level are you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You better recognize home boy

Aug 28, 2020, 10:20 AM

When you see geeville tiger you best think CHAMPION.

those are upper deck seats also. I can't afford dipping dots

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Word to your mother

Aug 28, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Sweet.. looks like I get 2 tix for 3 games ]

null

Message was edited by: GeeVille Tiger®

Aug 28, 2020, 10:19 AM

I am at Champion level and got up to two tickets for three games. If enough opt out, season tickets are possible. Please post what you got and your level. TIA and spot the ball!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 10:19 AM

I am at Champion level and got up to two tickets for three games. If enough opt out, season tickets are possible. Please post what you got and your level. TIA and spot the ball!

Aug 28, 2020, 10:20 AM

I get it, you're champion.. don't have to rub it

Aug 28, 2020, 10:23 AM

In those non champion faces.

I do, but you don't have to.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

My letter didn't state how many games so I had to call Iptay. They told me that me being in the Tiger level I get to go to all the games. The Tiger level must be the threshold.

Aug 28, 2020, 11:31 AM

Same here. Tiger level and get 2 in the upper deck for all games.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:42 AM

I am orange level. It says, "we estimate that you will have access to up to two (2) tickets to three (3) games in the upper deck and one (1) parking pass for those games, not to exceed your initial request. However, depending on the number of opt-outs, season tickets may become available."

The "up to" makes it sound like I could get less. Not sure what that means, but it is what it is.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:45 AM

I think that means if you only ordered one back in Mar/April you will only get 1 not 2.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 10:42 AM

I am orange level. It says, "we estimate that you will have access to up to two (2) tickets to three (3) games in the upper deck and one (1) parking pass for those games, not to exceed your initial request. However, depending on the number of opt-outs, season tickets may become available."

The "up to" makes it sound like I could get less. Not sure what that means, but it is what it is.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:55 AM

What happens to the other 1/2 of your ticket money? Does it get refunded, have the option to donate it, use towards next year's tickets? That part isn't explained in the letter, as I read it. It appears from the letter that they are saying you get tickets to 3 games and they are still offering you the option of opting out. But, I don't see designation for how they plan to handle missing out on 3 games, other than to say season tickets might be available should others opt out. This leads me to believe they are punting the explanation/decision on how to handle 1/2 season refunds until after the Sept 2nd opt out deadline.

Aug 28, 2020, 11:01 AM

It’s your option. Donate to iptay, roll it over to next year or get a refund. You choose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic