Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Surprised Tiger O seemed bothered by UNC crowd's noise which was unusually loud at times.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,214

Surprised Tiger O seemed bothered by UNC crowd's noise which was unusually loud at times.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:12 PM

What say you

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Surprised Tiger O seemed bothered by UNC crowd's noise which was unusually loud at times.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:28 PM

Yes me to the O-Line is supposed to be the strength of this team but so far seems having problems picking up the blitz including the rbs also. I think they are alot of seniors on the OL.

Dabo said the DL was soft against the run so I expect improvement against the run but overall defense has been real solid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Surprised Tiger O seemed bothered by UNC crowd's noise which was unusually loud at times.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:49 PM

50,000 seat stadiums get loud?

Oct 10, 2019, 9:23 PM

we could not simulate the clicking of wine glasses in our practice

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2019, 9:40 PM

I was there and it wasn’t the crowd noise. The NC defensive line kept shifting pre-snap and it caused our line to jump. It was coordinated with LBs jumping toward the line too, as if they knew the snap count.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,214
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic