Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence releases statement after testing positive for COVID-19
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Trevor Lawrence releases statement after testing positive for COVID-19

Oct 29, 2020, 9:21 PM

Trevor Lawrence releases statement after testing positive for COVID-19

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence has tested positive for COVID-19 and is out for Saturday's game with Boston College. Lawrence released a statement about his Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surely they'll test again and find this is a false positive***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:56 PM

Re: Surely they'll test again and find this is a false positive***

Oct 29, 2020, 11:07 PM

According to Coach Orgeron this means he won’t have to be tested anymore this season and through the CFP.

Oct 30, 2020, 6:30 AM [ in reply to Surely they'll test again and find this is a false positive*** ]

Don’t think it’s a false positive. Apparently he has (mild) symptoms.

Oct 30, 2020, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Surely they'll test again and find this is a false positive*** ]

he is out for the boston game, im sure they have tested him more than once before releasing the info. he was tested wednesday.. id say they may have tested again yesterday before releasing the info.. he has to be symptom free for 10 days and have a negative test result before he is allowed to play again, which could go past the notre dame game, if he has symptoms today(friday). he wont be allowed to play in the notre dame game per cdc and acc rules.. its a shame and comes at a bad time for clemson .. but from the beginning, i said Clemson's two biggest opponents are Clemson it self and covid.. at least we are not the big 10 , they have to sit 21 days no matter what..

Oct 30, 2020, 9:26 AM

I think it's 10 days from the onset of symptoms.

I copied this from an article by Dennis Dodd and Adam Silverstein on CBS Sports:

Pursuant to CDC guidance, a student-athlete who tests positive for COVID-19 shall be isolated for at least 10 days from the onset of symptoms/positive test and at least 1 day (i.e., 24 hours) has passed since recovery defined as resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement of respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence releases statement after testing positive for COVID-19

Oct 30, 2020, 10:29 AM

Now is the time that we will see the great heart of the Clemson football family. Our leader is down and our future leader is young and untested. My prediction is that the rest of the team that is healthy will stand in the gap and fight fiercely. I predict a performance from every team member like we may have never seen. I almost feel sorry for what is getting ready to happen to BC.
Most importantly, our family's prayers are with Trevor that he heals completely and comes back stronger than ever.

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence releases statement after testing positive for COVID-19

Oct 30, 2020, 12:57 PM

COVID- 19 is like being in a closed room with a poisonous snake, the moment you let your guard down, you are more likely of being bitten, and that's what happen with Trevor. He let his guard down, and his team and fans has to face the consequences right along with Trevor. If I was a betting man, I would bet the farm that no one feels worse about Trevor contracting that virus any more than Trevor does himself!!! Clemson has recruited well, so it's time for DJ to prove why he was so highly recruited by Clemson, and now it's time for DJ to show what He's made of, just as Trevor had to do when he was a true freshman. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic