Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Supposed Clemson fan kissing up to OSU on 11Warriors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Supposed Clemson fan kissing up to OSU on 11Warriors

Dec 23, 2020, 11:12 PM

You kidding me?! Going to their board stating you are a Clemson fan and then run our team down and speak of us as we are some Johnny come lately who still doesn't truly belong, all while kissing every part of OSU's posterior? Get out of here with that mess. That isn't even being polite, this is just being a rear kissing sycophant!

In no way, and under no circumstances, will I ever recognize the legitimacy of Ohio State. They have never beaten us. Ever! And it doesn't start this time. Anyone who would go to their board and play nice and kiss their backsides like this dude is going, I seriously question your loyalty to Clemson because anyone who would is not all in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Supposed Clemson fan kissing up to OSU on 11Warriors

Dec 23, 2020, 11:30 PM

I am so glad that the more B-days that I've had, that I didn't get as stupid as that so called Tiger fan has gotten. Maybe he is already suffering from Alzheimer's, bless his heart!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 11:31 PM

Seriously doubt this is a Clemson fan. Spelled Clemson wrong one time. And whatever that was about"can't at least lose every once in awhile... " I didn't get that part at all.

Our D a little better than NW. Right.

NW last 4 yrs 247 national class rank

Yeah, I'd say that's comparable skill level. Kudos to NW D Coordinator though for churning out a great scheme and development. They are disciplined.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BS on the entire post, no Clemson fan would have a zero on

Dec 23, 2020, 11:41 PM

their avatar

Is it your avatar on 11Warriors? I mean 17 posts in 5...

Dec 24, 2020, 12:04 AM

;)

Either way.

GO TIGERS!!!!

Dec 24, 2020, 12:04 AM

Well, they are elves after all.

I’m not discounting their warrior claims outright, especially if you have 3-4 hanging onto one leg.

Anyway, I suppose elven warriors could pose a problem if that happens enough times.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2020, 12:05 AM

Pathetic to go to another teams site and post that crap. I could care less what any of those foul mouth morons think of us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is cuckold behavior***

Dec 24, 2020, 12:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2020, 2:09 AM

I don’t think this person is a real Clemson fan either, but I don’t understand your comment about not recognizing the “legitimacy” of Ohio State. The program is one of the blue bloods of college football....that’s not even up for debate.

Dec 24, 2020, 12:10 PM

When you post on this site, you only have to click post message once!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Supposed Clemson fan kissing up to OSU on 11Warriors ]

No doubt in my mind, that was a coot fan, our most hated rival, posing as a Clemson. That's the other SC team that OSU has never beat either. By midnight Jan 1, Clemson VS OcryO, 5-0!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

I guess we'll see after the upcoming blood-letting... Blue?***

Dec 24, 2020, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Supposed Clemson fan kissing up to OSU on 11Warriors ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think this person is a real Clemson fan either, but I don’t understand your comment about not recognizing the “legitimacy” of Ohio State. The program is one of the blue bloods of college football....that’s not even up for debate.

Dec 24, 2020, 2:18 AM

We have a playoff game upcoming. Smack talk is going to happen. Don't take it so seriously--you'll sleep better at night.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 24, 2020, 2:12 AM

I suggest just going there to read. Don't invade their space, and definitely don't try to be their friend. Ridiculous.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Not a Tnet Poaster

Dec 24, 2020, 7:06 AM

Only mispeled one word.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In no way shape or form is that a Clemson fan.

Dec 24, 2020, 7:09 AM

His assessment of our team is about 90% inaccurate. That would be the analysis of a jealous fan (probably a chicken) who either has not watched much of Clemson or has no idea what he is talking about. A healthy Clemson defense means a long day for Fields. Comparing Clemson to Northwestern is beyond stupid.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic