Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stoking the race war
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Stoking the race war

Feb 11, 2021, 3:34 PM

Does this have to happen to you, your parents, or other relatives before it hits home?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-oakland-asians-elderly-attacks-coronavirus-pandemic-rhetoric-lunar-new-year

Insert your elderly mother or grandmother into this video, and think about it how and why it happened. Think about her head hitting the concrete and sounding like a cantaloupe hitting the floor, and wondering if she will ever regain consciousness. All because some thug has been told he is a victim, and he decided to get partial repayment for all society has done to him at the expense of your mom.

The race division driven by the left has a large hand in causing these types of random violence events. Instead of emphasizing differences and falling for the BS line that if you don’t recognize race it is racist, we should strive to return to “see the person not the color” mentality that was working so well for so long. The left has the black community in an uproar and you liberals supporting the echo chamber are partially to blame. Every day this community is told by you (the left) in the form of MSM and social media that they are defeated, the system is against them, they cannot trust cops, cops routinely kill blacks for no reason other than racism, white people are privileged, etc.

How does this constant drone of defeatism affect them? How would it affect you?

How do all the vague accusations and unprovable innuendo help the plight of their community? Answer – it does not help – it hurts. It cannot be “fixed” because it largely does not exist. But it does help the democrats in office in big cities and in Washington because blacks continue to buy into the Democrats victimization plan.

This chit will come home to roost.

Carjacking in Chicago.

https://abc7chicago.com/carjacking-in-chicago-2021-news-today/10232290/

Do you or your kids have to become a victim before you recognize how the left’s rhetoric causes this? You see, defund police, accepting chants about killing police, accepting riots and looting, Kamala Harris helping to bail out rioters who broke basic laws, etc. all contributes to continued and increasing lawlessness.

Another example:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rioters-portland-break-door-police-association

But I’m sure you are thinking “this is so far away, and these are only a few bad apples, etc.” Allowing this illegal activity helps no one and hurts the people doing it because they will probably do something bad enough at some point to end up behind bars or dead themselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, blacks are hurting old asians because of COVID?

Feb 11, 2021, 4:01 PM

Racial profiling because the disease has an Asian origin?

I have to admit, the activists are getting bolder/braver:

Feb 11, 2021, 4:04 PM

They started by slinging insults on twitter, then they started fighting with and knocking down statues, now they've moved to the elderly who are less harmful than strong/able adults but more risky than a statue. Eventually they'll move down to regular people and will push the wrong one down. What a crazy time we live in.

Re: Stoking the race war

Feb 11, 2021, 4:25 PM

COVID does attack the respiratory system, and we do have systemic racism (whatever that is).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t even have Trump to blame anymore either***

Feb 11, 2021, 4:35 PM

I'm seeing this expressed a little differently in Nashville.

Feb 11, 2021, 4:41 PM

Lots and lots of businesses in East Nashville (liberal toehold of Middle TN) getting their glass doors busted and stuff taken in smash and grabs over the past couple weeks.

I follow some of them on Instagram and it's become a virtue signal circlejerk with each one trying to outdo the other in not speaking ill of the criminals....LOTS of posts like "This breaks my heart to see people suffering this badly that they have to resort to this....we will be fine, it's only stuff, and we will endeavor to do more for our community so they aren't forced to resort to these tactics---please, just ask if you need food or money."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm seeing this expressed a little differently in Nashville.

Feb 11, 2021, 4:45 PM

And that attack is a really good visual metaphor for

Feb 11, 2021, 4:42 PM

Harvard and Yale's admission policies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stoking the race war

Feb 11, 2021, 7:49 PM

ad hoc ergo propter hoc

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic