Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick

Nov 17, 2019, 12:56 AM

https://youtu.be/_y7fzEHKI9Y

Awesome words by a guy that’s usually trashed around here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

If Kaepernick and the NFL can't agree on the terms

Nov 17, 2019, 1:08 AM

of a 1 hour workout, he'll never be back in the league. The NFL doesn't need him and the sooner he realizes that every single thing isn't going to go his way, the better this will turn our for him.

This is like me having a job interview for a million dollar job and the boss man wants me to meet him at Ruth's Chris for an interview. Then right before our reservation I call him from an Applebee's and tell him to just meet me there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Kaepernick and the NFL can't agree on the terms

Nov 17, 2019, 10:20 AM

Don’t forget that he then proceeds to trash talk the commish and all of the owners. This guy went full ###### (excuse my French.)

He nails it.***

Nov 17, 2019, 1:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick

Nov 17, 2019, 10:39 AM

I wish the learns how to pronounce Georgia... or maybe he’s just doing it to #### Atlanta off lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spot in for Stephen a.***

Nov 17, 2019, 2:30 PM

Nov 17, 2019, 2:33 AM

OK Boomers - I believe Steven A missed a few things:

The NFL acted in bad faith in setting up the workout and trying to keep media out - it’s clear they wanted to control the narrative. Also, tried to strong arm into signing “an unusual liability waiver that addresses employment-related issues and rejected the standard liability waiver from physical injury proposed by Mr. Kaepernick’s representatives”.

To your additional point that Kap is “all about himself”, please see his charitable donations below (well past $1M). If more Americans were as generous with time and $$ maybe he would have less reason to protest systemic racism.

Finally, turn off FAUX news. All mainstream media is an echo chamber... but FAUX is comedic at this point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jerrybarca/2018/02/01/colin-kaepernick-not-stopping-donations-roll-past-1-million/amp/

Nov 17, 2019, 4:16 PM

Could you provide a list of the “charities” to which K has donated? I checked the link that you gave which gave me another link which showed a few “charities”. Seemed like most were activist groups and “charities” perhaps modeled after The Clinton Foundation that do little to help anyone. Agree we need to stamp out fake news. Watch OANN.

I think he gave to Trump's charity ...

Nov 17, 2019, 8:41 PM

oh, wait, . . lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he gave to Trump's charity ...

Nov 17, 2019, 8:54 PM

Why wouldn't he give to Trump's charity? #45 is is very trustworthy with his charities and isn't racist....oh wait. ??

Nov 17, 2019, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick ]

Ok Zoomer.

Nevermind that Kap had already lost his starting job long before he started kneeling or became remotely controversial. Nevermind that he was offered a trade AFTER he started the kneeling controversy. He thinks he deserves to not only play in the NFL but be guaranteed a starting job - something no player has. But keep slurp slurp slurping up that woke marketing from Nike.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't

Nov 17, 2019, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick ]

care.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ao many questions:

Nov 17, 2019, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick ]

Do you know that the original poster is a boomer?

What boomers exactly are you referring to?

Do only boomers have a problem with CK?

What narrative? I thought this was an opportunity to showcase his talents?

Did you read the waiver or just quote some pro-CK article about it?

Did CK’s lawyers redline the waiver? Or did the CK camp feel like the waiver was sufficient for them to bail on a great opportunity (if he actually wanted to play football again) and went with it to protect his victim status?

Who said anything about Fox News?

Do you think Smith watches Fox News?

To me it is laughably obvious that CK has no interest in working out in front of those NFL team reps. And why would he? Nike or his agent or someone probably explained that they can market a talented martyr a lot easier than they can a back-up QB. Now he gets to play the victim card some more and sell some more Nike merchandise.

null

Re: Ao many questions:

Nov 17, 2019, 10:02 PM

I believe you summed him up correctly

Nov 17, 2019, 2:45 PM

OK Boomers - I believe Steven A missed a few things:

The NFL acted in bad faith in setting up the workout and trying to keep media out - it’s clear they wanted to control the narrative. Also, tried to strong arm into signing “an unusual liability waiver that addresses employment-related issues and rejected the standard liability waiver from physical injury proposed by Mr. Kaepernick’s representatives”.

To your additional point that Kap is “all about himself”, please see his charitable donations below (well past $1M). If more Americans were as generous with time and $$ maybe he would have less reason to protest systemic racism.

Finally, turn off FAUX news. All mainstream media is an echo chamber... but FAUX is comedic at this point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jerrybarca/2018/02/01/colin-kaepernick-not-stopping-donations-roll-past-1-million/amp/

Nov 17, 2019, 2:55 PM

Do you really expect these people to check their facts and gain a little context before they form an opinion on something?

You are more clueless every time I read your drivel

Nov 17, 2019, 4:07 PM

The facts? The facts are the NFL set up the workout as they do every free agent workout, as they do the combines, as they do everything. Normal procedure. During the process Kapernick asked for his own receivers. NFL agreed. Then he asked that a NIKE film crew be allowed in. NFL agreed. The night before he won't sign the liability waiver and asks that all media be let in. Why? 25 teams were there. Why must the media be there? To promote him. That's all this was about. He has no interest in playing again, but he needs continued exposure to remain relevant to NIKE and keep earning those woke Benjamin's. He's a self promoting, narcissistic fraud

Re: You are more clueless every time I read your drivel

Nov 17, 2019, 5:07 PM

Sounds like he should run for president.

When Stephen A. Smith and Jay-Z are calling you out

Nov 17, 2019, 5:56 PM

I think you've lost your street cred. A lot of people stood up for him, and they are now realizing he was playing them for fools for self gain as well

Nov 17, 2019, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick ]

LOL, can’t wait for someone who wants a job from me to tell me how I must conduct the interview. Also, if you’d tune out the Ministry of Propaganda and get your information from multiple sources, you might be surprised a how many “systematic racists” donate and how much they do to make the world a better place. K has every right to protest and business owners have every right to not hire someone who will offend a number of their customers... at least until the Left “fixes” that “flaw”.

OK Boomers? Why is it that the most sensitive,offended by

Nov 17, 2019, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Stephen A Smith eviscerates Colin Kaepernick ]

everything generation feels so comfortable using ageist epithets?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he can sign with the Raiders? They have proven to be

Nov 17, 2019, 2:58 PM

suckers for Prima Donnas...

Like that diva Hunter Renfrow

Nov 17, 2019, 4:12 PM

Guy’s a real clown dressing like a female superhero. ;)

Somebody missed the obvious sarcasm***

Nov 17, 2019, 4:19 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic