Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
State of Emergency - Coot QB situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

State of Emergency - Coot QB situation

Aug 16, 2015, 11:02 AM

How does the ole ball sack not have a competent qb? Kinda like LSU. They will wish they had Dickie DeMasi. Oh yeah,what happens if their starting QB goes down? It ought to be fun to watch. Enjoy tiger fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enemies smell blood. Link

Aug 16, 2015, 11:09 AM

https://twitter.com/adamkrohnajc/status/632911487586201600

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: State of Emergency - Coot QB situation

Aug 16, 2015, 11:55 AM

And spare me "the defense is so much better" garbage too. The defense can not help but look better against poor qb play.

Coots, imagine playing your back up qb with a shoulder injury most of the season because your starter is hurt. See Stout and D Watson circa 2014. Hope your starter is half the man Stout was.

Aug 16, 2015, 12:03 PM

Scar- Neck - Key - Uh .
Conner , Mitch .
Some walk on and a decent looking frosh with no real chance to play under Spurrts...because black .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 16, 2015, 12:14 PM

U must have mad amounts of free time. Hope as the captain u don't have to change course! Just a little crap from a former sub guy. Love ur posts by the way

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2015, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: State of Emergency - Coot QB situation ]

Only in coots twisted brain does one defense go from

Aug 16, 2015, 12:09 PM

dead last to #1 in the nation

Aug 16, 2015, 12:03 PM

Watson alone threw for more TD's in last skirmish than 4 for Coot QB's combine

Aug 16, 2015, 7:49 PM

I agree but we will be scrambling too if Watson goes down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2015, 8:02 PM

But at the same time, I don't trust much of what OBC says. Not that I think he's completely lying and they are good, he might be making it sound worse than he thinks so if they do better than projected he'll take full credit for "coaching them up" in a short period of time. Cause he's the one that got his panties in a wad the other week cause people were doubting the team. So if he makes them sound horrible and they do average, they played better than expected. Just a thought. But hopefully he's dead on and they really do stink.

And Spurrier said he wasn't interested in Everett Golson?

Aug 16, 2015, 8:15 PM

I mean, wow. The guy is from Myrtle Beach and clearly would've be in contention for immediate playing time but they had no interest in him. That makes no sense. One would've thought they'd have atleast granted him an official visit and had a talk with him.

Just so we're clear, he's good enough for FSU but not USCjr? I guess cellar-dwellers are gonna dwell.....

We are not very deep at QB

Aug 16, 2015, 9:04 PM

our second string is a walk-on and our third string needs a red shirt

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic