Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sports Illustrated Error
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Sports Illustrated Error

Jan 15, 2019, 9:53 PM

Did anyone see the caption error on page 24 of the 1/14/19 issue of Sports Illustrated (A.J. Terrell mis-identified as Justyn Ross)?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sports Illustrated Error

Jan 15, 2019, 9:55 PM

Is this real?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 15, 2019, 10:04 PM

Make that dwg 22: top left corner.

Jan 15, 2019, 10:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans!***

Jan 15, 2019, 10:34 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 10:36 PM

There is incredulity because this topic has been discussed numerous times in the past week. You didn't do anything wrong. You're just not that active on TNET. Also, there are a$$holes on here that like to pounce on people because they post stuff like this that has been discussed ad nauseum.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 10:52 PM

And this is why I stopped posting on Tnet. Someone misinterprets a post and all of a sudden a lifelong tiger fan and ROTC Tiger BN alum is a “coot”.

This is the life of a “lurker” now... *sigh*

But I’ll tell ya one thing. My pulse doesn’t stop me from being a proud member of IPTAY even though my career has me miles away! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 7:04 AM

They don't care!!! They don't care bc the only readers that would know or notice there was an error, would be hard core Clemson fans. The number of Clemson fans that purchase and read Sports Illustrated is what, about !% of the folks that buy a SI mag!!! And less than 1% of Clemson fans that would even bother to complain! It would be much cheaper for SI to send who ever complained about the error an apology letter, than to actually correct it and send them an edited addition!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

screw eSECpn!***

Jan 16, 2019, 7:48 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 8:23 PM

Yep just saw that tonight. Disappointed in SI. Gotta stay on your toes with offense and defense wearing same numbers

I know there are more than 99 on the team, so duplicates are

Jan 19, 2019, 8:27 PM

a necessary evil, but couldn't we avoid having anyone on the 2-deep having the same number most of the time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic