Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spoiled Crybaby fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 2,666

Spoiled Crybaby fans

Sep 29, 2019, 10:41 AM

Or are they bandwagon fans? Seems to me they forgot about the KenHatfield, Tommy West, and the Tommy Bowden eras. I loved my Clemson Tigers when they weren’t good and some fans are crying about a 1 point win and not being number 1. Y’all need to shut up. We have a team that is playing with mostly all freshmen and sophomores. So to still make the playoff regardless if we are ranked first or not is scary impressive. Could Clemson have been looking ahead at the time off probably so. So much complaining and we are 20-0 I don’t get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spoiled Crybaby fans

Sep 29, 2019, 10:44 AM

The same crowd that talks about being a classy fan base all the time are the first ones to tell others to shut up and call them names. Interesting

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 10:46 AM

Calm down snowflake. I said shut up bc I don’t like whiners, PERIOD.

Sep 29, 2019, 10:51 AM

So now I’m a snow flake?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 10:55 AM

if my post offended you then yes.... yes you are soft.

Sep 29, 2019, 11:05 AM

Did I say you offended me? I simply pointed out the irony of comments directed towards people that aren’t exactly thrilled that we dropped 3 in the polls and haven’t seemed to play with fire. I haven’t really seen much in the way of name calling, really it’s just fans getting the shock out. This board was filled with “we are gonna beat them by 50” poast all last week and now the reality is setting in. Pointing out we aren’t the best team in the nation isn’t name calling, or fault finding for that matter, it’s the gospel truth telling. The real snow flakes are the ones who can’t hear the truth without whining about it and you sir fit that perfectly! I believe in psychology 101 we learned that was a projection. Your post was a projection and I thought I might just point that out before you continue to embarrass yourself on a board of mostly well educated individuals.

Message was edited by: InletTiger15

Sep 29, 2019, 11:14 AM

Even if we aren’t the number one team in the land there is no reason to get your panties in a wad dumb A. You took a pop shot at me by saying the same people that say what I say are the same fans that blah blah blah. That’s what you get for being a smart ### and profiling, you get called out. Now be gone.

you seem to be the only offended little snow flake here

Sep 29, 2019, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Spoiled Crybaby fans ]

settle down little man and have a cupcake with sprinkles or what ever you snow flakes do in your safe space

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 10:56 AM

Thank you for the reminder.I feel better now.

Sep 29, 2019, 10:58 AM

THANK you for these words.Tiger fans need to support our TIGERS and if you do not we do not need you on this board. A true TIGER fan with all the ups and down. We get enough mouth from the sec and espn. GO TIGERS

Sep 29, 2019, 11:01 AM

Your take is just stupid..."we are 20-0 so get over it." Geez dude, how about accept some constructive criticism and objective comments related to the team.

What matters is how the team is looking and developing now and in the future. 20-0 has NOTHING to do with how this team will stack up the rest of the year.

In 2010, 11, 12, 13, 14,... did your posts tell everyone to shut up because we won the Natty in 1981?

Actually, how the team 'looks' is irrelevant

Sep 29, 2019, 11:16 AM

Results are all that matter. A 'W' does look good, though...and, it is the desired result. That's called a 'win-win', I believe.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Spoiled Crybaby fans ]

No idiot bc I wasn’t here in 1981. But if I recall we did have a close game that year right? It happens, we are the champs and we get everybody’s best shot no matter who they are. And I believe we were looking ahead to the bye week.

so stop crying like a spoild little brat

Sep 29, 2019, 11:04 AM

God you people a hyper sensitive snow flakes

these????posts????are????worse????than????the????ones????you’re????bitching????about***

Sep 29, 2019, 11:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

The fans that are whining are not smart

Sep 29, 2019, 11:26 AM

Enough to realize that we have this game every year. Every year this game ends up refocusing our team and we get better from it. Who cares if we are not #1 next week, at least Dabo has some ammo for motivation the next two weeks.

Message was edited by: Clawing17

Re: The fans that are whining are not smart

Sep 29, 2019, 11:27 AM

Thank you!!!! Someone gets it FINALLY!!!! ^^^^

Sep 29, 2019, 11:32 AM

When the only one that “gets it” has a sub 50% pulse it’s time to question your beliefs

Sep 29, 2019, 11:36 AM

And you call yourself getting it? Thank God you’re not steering this team. Boy they would go way down hill with your attitude.

I do get it.

Sep 29, 2019, 11:43 AM

My education has taught me to be tolerant of others beliefs, even when I disagree. I also have the right to my opinion as do you but the laws of civil discourse require that we listen to each other and refrain from childish, condescending name calling. You are confusing righteous with self righteous and there is a huge difference. That is all, Enjoy Austin! I hear the weather is lovely out there this time of year.

Sep 29, 2019, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: The fans that are whining are not smart ]

Go back to the Coot boards. Always with the negative waves with you. Can’t you say something righteous for once.

Sep 29, 2019, 11:44 AM

Yeah, there's a lot of whining and self-flatulating going on this board right now.

Until they start handing out Championships in September I'm not remotely concerned about how we look in SEPTEMEBER against teams like UNC, Syracuse, NC State, Pitt, etc...

Who cares (complainers)?

Since the complainers can't handle it, maybe they should stay home and not watch when Clemson is winning championships in Dec. and Jan. for now on.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:48 AM

Tigernet boarders are the worst of worst Clemson fans (yes I'm insulting myself). If you can't take it then please stay off Tigernet. I avoid the boards during and immediately after the games. Then like clock works the do good posters come out like this. You are not going to change anyone by calling people out on the internet (see facebook and twitter). Instead just be the change you want to see in the fan-base and pray the serenity prayer.

Get over yourself dude

Sep 29, 2019, 11:48 AM

Being a fan of a team doesn’t mean you can’t criticize them when things are not working right. I’ve been going to Clemson games all my life, graduated from Clemson, give to IPTAY, have season tickets, was there yesterday, whole nine yards. You act like it’s impossible to not be appreciative of where the program is now but also think it can be better than what it is currently playing like.

And the only triggered snowflake here is you and it’s quite obvious with you feeling the need to respond to every post disagreeing with you coming over the top with dumb insults.

Re: Get over yourself dude

Sep 29, 2019, 1:43 PM

A lot of people expect too much from these young kids sometimes, most are not even juniors. Instead of criticizing I pull for them harder. I just love my tigers and have been going to every home game since I as 3 with my grandmother who now can not go. Im just passionate about Clemson, and criticizing won’t help.... practice will, trust the coaches it’s our job to cheer.

That’s all well and good

Sep 29, 2019, 2:40 PM

But the notion that loving something means only being 100% positive and never discussing any flaws or faults is not real love.

Re: Get over yourself dude

Sep 29, 2019, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Get over yourself dude ]

I think there’s a difference though in some thoughtful criticism or concern over what we’re seeing vs the many posts we see proclaiming that we stink now, that we shouldn’t be ranked in the top 10, that we’ll get blown out vs a good team, out OC’s aren’t any good, etc...

I do think the ones looking for honest discussion often get thrown in with the second group unfairly.

Pretty hilarious all of these wound-up snowflakes on Tnet

Sep 29, 2019, 2:55 PM

that are calling other people snowflakes. They must look in the mirror and not like what they see.

Replies: 27
| visibility 2,666
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic