Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spectrum Issues getting ACC Channel in Greenville/Simpsonvl?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Spectrum Issues getting ACC Channel in Greenville/Simpsonvl?

Aug 26, 2019, 2:21 PM

Hey folks,

Curious how many Greenville/Simpsonville folk are having issues with the ACC channel showing up? I live in Wilmington, NC and have it here on our Spectrum, however my dad is amped to get the channel there in Simpsonville, however its not showing up. Keeps saying he does no subscribe to it. My friend lives in the same neighborhood, same service, same package...gets the channel just fine. He has called Spectrum and talked with three different people, all of which say he should have it.

I have tried to help him troubleshoot as he's not too tech savy.

Any tips/suggestions? Anyone with Spectrum in the same boat around the Greenville/Simpsonville area?

I would think its as easy as someone at Spectrum flipping a virtual switch for it to show up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here. It's got to do with having an old modem. Yesterday, I checked the Spectrum

Aug 26, 2019, 2:32 PM

Store in Anderson and they were out of them. If he keeps what he has, then it will start working 9/6. I decided to download the free trial of Youtube TV to get by on. It works great, but if your dad is anything like mine, then he aint gonna do that. Lol

I visited the Spectrum office

Aug 26, 2019, 2:46 PM

This morning and there was 13 people in front of me with their tv boxes. I thought that they were turning them it but apparently they were getting the newer boxes to get the ACC network. Several were complaining about the cost going up but I don’t think that mine has. Thus far, the network has been terrific....... especially for Tiger fans.

What do you pay?***

Aug 26, 2019, 2:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Spectrum Issues getting ACC Channel in Greenville/Simpsonvl?

Aug 26, 2019, 2:45 PM

When I called I was told that if you were on legacy plan(charter) then needed to switch to Spectrum plan. Actually reduced my bill by switching with modem upgrade.

Aug 26, 2019, 2:47 PM

If it's not showing up at your dads house, he is on a TWC grandfather account, and he won't get it until he upgrades to a Spectrum account. Kinda like Spectrum's way to force you to upgrade over to them 100% without the grandfather clause!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 4:16 PM

Yes, I know the problem. My mom has the exact same issue and I talked to Spectrum for 1.5 hours on Saturday and talked to three different people while on that one phone call. One person would say, "I show that you should be getting it" and they would transfer me to someone else who would then say, "You are grandfathered in on your plan now and you have pay $50 more a month to upgrade your package to get the ACCNW.". Pissed me off. So my 80 yr old mom, wants to watch game but can't because she's not paying $50 more a month.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 5:02 PM

I think Spectrum and ISIS are one in the same.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 5:11 PM

W8kbrder said:

Hey folks,

Curious how many Greenville/Simpsonville folk are having issues with the ACC channel showing up? I live in Wilmington, NC and have it here on our Spectrum, however my dad is amped to get the channel there in Simpsonville, however its not showing up. Keeps saying he does no subscribe to it. My friend lives in the same neighborhood, same service, same package...gets the channel just fine. He has called Spectrum and talked with three different people, all of which say he should have it.

I have tried to help him troubleshoot as he's not too tech savy.

Any tips/suggestions? Anyone with Spectrum in the same boat around the Greenville/Simpsonville area?

I would think its as easy as someone at Spectrum flipping a virtual switch for it to show up.

I had a similar problem and stayed on the phone with Spectrum until we found it. Try channel #341 or 388

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic