Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, *****
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, *****

Jan 16, 2020, 2:46 PM

Will they even field a team, coaching staff next year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, *****

Jan 16, 2020, 2:47 PM

When you sell your soul to the Devil for that one championship season, or anything really, you may get what you thought you wanted, but then the twist comes and it doesn’t end well.

Seen this movie over and over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 16, 2020, 9:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, ***** ]

Serious question:What exacty do you mean Sold your soul to the devil..? Voodo is witchraft and it is real. I remember about 15 years ago my family ended up staying in a B & B in upstate NY in a self-proclaimed witches house (occult books all over.) At that time I had been married about 15 years and when I signed the check to pay for our room I signed my MAIDEN name!! It was completely unconscious and I would say BIZARRE. I am not saying she put some "hex" on me but it was obviously an ATMOSPHERE OF CONFUSION. I have now been married 33 years and this has never happened since. Read the post titled "I'm not ready to say that the best team won yet." the poster named almost EVERY aspect of our team was uncharacteristically out of sorts. How do you account for that? The poster also said TL16 looked "dazed and CONFUSED which was exactly what I saw on his face. How can you as a QB not have ANY idea why you played poorly?

Jan 16, 2020, 3:17 PM

Yes, I did mean it literally.

The corn dogs can’t win a National Championship game unless it’s in New Orleans.
QED.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 16, 2020, 3:28 PM

My first reply! Thanks for taking me seriously and not calling me a troll or say I am making excuses!!!! I was very curious from your perspective how you sell your soul to the devil to get what you want. I would say that the behavior of their fans towards children esp. could be deemed borderline "evil" What kind of person(s) does this?

Jan 16, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, ***** ]

whoa! It’s getting freaky. Makes sense to me.

Jan 16, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, ***** ]

I believe.

Jan 16, 2020, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, ***** ]

I guess anything is possible. I don't know about voodoo this past Monday but I do know 2017 in NOLA against Bama was doo doo.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Voodoo my rectal sphincter - go read some goat entrails***

Jan 16, 2020, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, ***** ]

Jan 16, 2020, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, ***** ]

Didn't work out to well for RJ either.

https://rolfpotts.com/robert-johnson-sold-his-soul-to-the-devil-in-rosedale-mississippi/

Or anyone else for that matter.

Jan 16, 2020, 3:33 PM

See Faustas, Doktor or Mephistopheles

yep..id rather lose and still be in our possition

Jan 16, 2020, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like LSU is choking on their own Tiger ****, ***** ]

most likely in the playoffs again next year barring major injury and what not..than what lsu is in right now..sure they won the title but their team has been gutted..then factor in the investigations lol

Just wait until Bama turns them into NCAA

Jan 16, 2020, 3:21 PM

Bama still runs that conference

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 4:00 PM

Lord have mercy! LOL.....This post with its comments

Jan 16, 2020, 9:14 PM

is the type that makes you want to blink, wink or run to the sink...........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic