Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid

Oct 31, 2020, 6:01 AM

Basically the numbers are hugely inflated! Don't poo-poo this unless you read what I say. My mother is top administrator over hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The information was given by top medical professionals in Illinois. That said, the death rate from Covid is totally skewed and it's due to our government hence the huge variations from USA and other countries.

Since Covid has monetary return in US as opposed to any other country our numbers are bastardly exaggerated. Let me explain.

Every death in America is tested for Covid. If they die in car wreck, heart attack, falling off ladder, flu, suicide, etc, etc. If that death tests positive for Covid even though its caused because they fall off roof, then it's registered as a Covid death no matter the cause. Two reasons this occurs, primarily it's registered as Covid death is because every facility gains extra state payment reimbursement from Federal govt for hazardous risks work environment. So if you overdose on drugs but positive Covid, you get registered as Covid death.

That said, the Illinois health professional says that only 6% contractees of Covid and healthy persons die from Covid. Professional says that 94% of deaths are caused by natural death that pneumonia, flu, or old age

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid

Oct 31, 2020, 6:08 AM

Fake news. The numbers are possibly underestimated actually. Most people that die aren't even tested for covid, so there goes that theory of the BS your mom gave you.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:22 AM

You are definitely incorrect. All patients are tested for Covid if you have to take a bed in a hospital. Positive covids are segregated from non-positives. So if I was severely hurt in a car wreck and put in bed, i am tested. So your emphatic fake news is wrong.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:30 AM

Once again you are wrong. I just spent 6 nights in the hospital with a pneumonia and irregular heart beat. I got out 2 weeks ago approx. I was not tested for covid. I asked the doctor if he was sure I didn't have covid AGAIN. I tested positive for it in June with mild symptoms. Anyway, he said they didn't test me for covid and saw no reason for it. Later a nurse practitioner called me at home for follow ups and said they recommend I get tested for covid. So there goes your theory.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:44 AM

Uhmm, you didnt die. I said every death is tested. And I'm sure if they didn't test is because you were already positive previously. The majority feel once you have it, you are less than 1% likely to get it again.

But to reiterate, all deaths are tested and if positive, its recorded as a Covid death. You totally missed the whole thread. Not sure why I'm wasting my time if you can't comprehend the initial thread. I don't get combative on threads but when you said my mother was full of shyatt, gets me a little riled. She only confirmed all deaths are tested in here hospital which correlated with Illinois top medical professional. Therefore I feel like there was some validity to the topic.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:47 AM

Fake news and not remotely factual. You should be embarrassed posting such bull. I have had 3 deaths around me over the last 3 months. None were tested for covid.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:14 AM

Please explain and send medical records as to how you know they were not tested?? Hospitals test and segregate patients based on results. My uncle just died, he was on life support for 5 days, he was put in the negative Covid wing although he passed anyway. I'm a cancer patient, I am put in a certain wing because I test negative for MRSA and covid during treatments. But I had Covid in August and tested positive for MRSA, so now during radiation treatments I have to go to a different wing. That said, I didn't even know they tested me for MRSA until they said I was positive. This month i was negative for both so went to different wing. All hospitals are separating Covid and non-covid patients along with other factors.

So for you to say Fake News, your perogative, I just relayed something I heard. I felt like it had validity, and I had it confirmed from I trust obviously.

Enjoy your doom and gloom, world coming to an end theory. I believe numbers were wrong and are still wrong. No way US has so many more deaths even if other countries arent reporting. But US is driving numbers up through false reporting, I feel that is true statement.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:20 AM

I just told you I was in the hospital for 6 days and was not tested. Also, I have had 3 deaths around me over the last 3 months. 1 old age 97. He was not tested. 1 suicide by gun. He was not tested. 1 was a drug overdose. He was not tested. Everyone isn't tested for covid. The vast majority are not tested for covid. You just listened to some nutcase radio show and you took it as reality.

Oct 31, 2020, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

ICA,

You are asking for evidence from Carlsbad, but you provide no evidence to support your assertion. Anecdotal stories do NOT evidence make.

Here is some evidence for you. Please don't respond until you read it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/debunking-the-false-claim-that-covid-death-counts-are-inflated/

This is fake news ^

Oct 31, 2020, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

See how easy that is?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Oct 31, 2020, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

There is no use ICATiger! I even heard the same thing on 93.3 the planet radio station in the Coronavirus PRISMA health segment. This segment is where a PRISMA health spokesperson comes on the radio station and gives live updates on studies and Current findings of Coronavirus Out break. They specifically said and I quote “Even though people are testing negative, they are still being diagnosed as having COVID-19 if they have the same symptoms” Even professionals that are in charge of documenting the time of death and reason on people’s death certificates are stating that they are instructed to document Covid 19 on death certificates even though they are negative.

So I don’t know why Carlsbad would do something like... I don’t know listen to professionals! I bet I know why though. That’s for another time and another board!

Oct 31, 2020, 8:55 AM

Thanks Touch---heck I was only relaying something I heard and mother semi-confirmed based on her management and fully integrated. Could be not all states reimburse for hazardous contact, but im sure SC does, obviously Iowa and the med official from Illinois says they do. And this reimbursement comes from stimulus package which I have yet to get dime since Im limited income and cancer patient. Paid more in healthcare and insurance than i made last 10yrs. 1wk in the Charlotte cancer institute is $127k, have done multiple wks. But Im still typing, thats the story! Have 1 chemo that is $74k for 90 min infusion. Another chemo is $14,787 for 30min infusion.

Not the point, point being that everyone is tested for Covid, MRSA, when put in hospital setting. I guarantee Carlsbad and his friends were tested even if they didnt know. If they took blood, swabbed, or spit in cup, they were tested. Unless they live in another country.

That is extremely surprising that you weren’t tested for COVID.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

Generally speaking, hospital protocol is to test every admitted patient for COVID.-19. Most hospital systems are also testing anyone who is having an outpatient procedure (e.g., same day surgery).

I hope you are feeling better after your hospital stay. Sorry you had to be there and go through that!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Oct 31, 2020, 7:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

I definitely believe your anecdotal evidence over leading medical professionals. Insulting someone and their mom with profanity helps too.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

Ok you two....calm it down. So both of you make some valid points. I will tell you what I hear directly from doctors treating covid as well as hospital admin. For one, the numbers for covid related illness is probably under counted (asymptomatic people as well as mild cases that never get tested). However, covid deaths are over inflated. Dying with covid is different than dying from covid. Both are counted (heard this multiple times from multiple doctors). Hospitals also get more funding if treating covid patients. Therefore, the death rate is lower than what is being portrayed. With that said you should still do everything you can to keep people around you safe. This thing is a virus....it's going to spread. Politics cannot stop it. Trump can't stop it, Biden can't stop it. People wearing crappy masks incorrectly won't stop it. Only thing that will is heard immunity or vaccine. Until then just be smart and take care of yourself. Go tigers!

Oct 31, 2020, 8:59 AM

Don’t forget virus mutation. Most likely a positive but sometimes a negative.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

Fake News

Oct 31, 2020, 6:17 AM

ICATiger said:

Basically the numbers are hugely inflated! Don't poo-poo this unless you read what I say. My mother is top administrator over hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The information was given by top medical professionals in Illinois. That said, the death rate from Covid is totally skewed and it's due to our government hence the huge variations from USA and other countries.

Since Covid has monetary return in US as opposed to any other country our numbers are bastardly exaggerated. Let me explain.

Every death in America is tested for Covid. If they die in car wreck, heart attack, falling off ladder, flu, suicide, etc, etc. If that death tests positive for Covid even though its caused because they fall off roof, then it's registered as a Covid death no matter the cause. Two reasons this occurs, primarily it's registered as Covid death is because every facility gains extra state payment reimbursement from Federal govt for hazardous risks work environment. So if you overdose on drugs but positive Covid, you get registered as Covid death.

That said, the Illinois health professional says that only 6% contractees of Covid and healthy persons die from Covid. Professional says that 94% of deaths are caused by natural death that pneumonia, flu, or old age

I hit send by accident.

But every single death where person has positive post mortem Covid test, death still registers as Covid with conjunction of actual death like broken bones and neck from car wreck.

Its all for the almighty dollar. But in conjunction, Hospitals are married to Obamacare, and they fully expect medical to turn against Trump plan. That said false reports only help their cause.

Let me refresh, Head official in Illinois says 6% of infected actually die caused by strictly Covid. Dr. said many would die from heart, cancer, age, conditions beyond care but would die in less than 6mos no matter what.

So the gov't but moreso the media have run with these facts without fully enclos8ng details. The 200k+ deaths would be in the 10s of thousands instead of hundreds of thousands. Hopefully tgi kkk

Oct 31, 2020, 6:22 AM

Long story short, your mom is full of shyatt.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:25 AM

Aye asshat, my mom wasn't the story, it was from Radio show. I asked my mom who was tested. So before you talk shyatt about my mom, check yourself. I just used her to see who they were testing.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:31 AM

The radio show you listen to is full of shyatt.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:49 AM

Asking for a friend, is the CDC full of it when they admit over 130,000 of the 220,000 COVId deaths are not a result of Covid?

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too bad you had to say that you got this from your mom

Oct 31, 2020, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

It's actually the CDC itself who reported this earlier this week:

6% of "covid" deaths are caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
94% of "covid" deaths are from other causes.

Also:
Average age of death from "covid" in the USA: 78 yrs. of age
Average age of death in the USA: 78 yrs. of age

You have no chance of dying any sooner from "covid" than you do from any other cause.

Oct 31, 2020, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

TRump said essentially the same thing. So it must be a lie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 6:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

I can't believe your full blown disrespect! I never said my mother gave me the info. I hope you don't disrespect persons in public, as I am sure you carry many sore butts.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:33 AM

You deserve to be disrespected spreading bull as you do. Other than that you are probably a good dude. No hard feelings.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:52 AM

Little early for you to be this drunk isn’t it?

Oct 31, 2020, 7:59 AM

Not really. I am sober. I could use a beer.

You guys should get a room

Oct 31, 2020, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

Or maybe you already have

Game is on at noon. Snuggle and watch together

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/17/fact-check-covid-19-death-toll-likely-undercounted-not-overcounted/2973481001/

Oct 31, 2020, 6:40 AM

How many times........when a death occurs a death certificate is produced. If covid is positive in the person who died it is recorded as such. That death certificate then goes to the cdc in hard copy form. The nightly numbers will contain all positive covids regardless of what cause of death is. Once the hard copy gets to the cdc and is put in to their database only the people who die of covid are counted. Don't believe me? Read it for yourself on the cdc website. Oh. And since my wife is a doctor she would have to be in the know in order to "trump" up your figures. It may happen in your hospital YOU are getting your info from but it is not some widespread everyone does it thing

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 6:52 AM

Thats a fair comment, but if hospitals are getting paid for hazard pay if dealing with a positive Covid, do you not think hospitals are fudging their numbers to juice their books. I mean they would never over bill an american, they would never dream of double billing both insurance and patient. Your wife might be dr. but she probably isnt the bookkeeper also.

I have no facts beyond talk radio interview but my mother said there wasnt a huge effort to distinguish Covid from flu, etc. And that states do pay additional money for handling Covid.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:11 AM

ICATiger said:

Thats a fair comment, but if hospitals are getting paid for hazard pay if dealing with a positive Covid, do you not think hospitals are fudging their numbers to juice their books. I mean they would never over bill an american, they would never dream of double billing both insurance and patient. Your wife might be dr. but she probably isnt the bookkeeper also.

I have no facts beyond talk radio interview but my mother said there wasnt a huge effort to distinguish Covid from flu, etc. And that states do pay additional money for handling Covid.

We also do not get paid extra for covid patients or deaths. This is why our hospital (and many others) had to restart surgeries against the advice of doctors. Because the hospitals are hemorrhaging money

Oct 31, 2020, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

ICA,

Your posts are speculations, not evidence.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/10/27/nation/reckless-false-doctors-blast-baseless-trump-conspiracy-theory-that-hospitals-are-inflating-covid-19-deaths/

Oct 31, 2020, 7:01 AM

My uncle died in Atlanta from Covid like symptoms in July. They do not test after death in GA.

My uncle died in Atlanta from Covid like symptoms in July. They do not test after death in GA.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:25 AM

My uncle just died for no reason and was on life support for 4 days. Of all the initial tests, pulmonary, respiratory, etc, etc, Covid was one of them. That hospital does not allow visitors except very immediate for 15min if they are Covid Neg. As a nephew, I could not visit. He died in August, still unexplained but he was in non-covid wing.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:44 AM

I think you are missing what I’m saying- my uncle died at home with Covid like symptoms. Got to hospital dead on arrival. They do not test dead people for Covid in Georgia.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

I think you are missing what I’m saying- my uncle died at home with Covid like symptoms. Got to hospital dead on arrival. They do not test dead people for Covid in Georgia.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

Back and forth, fake news,testing, or not ,it comes down to one thing;
Trump,or Biden.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:10 AM

Really? Maybe for diehard extreme Trump supporters. I think most Americans just see it as a health issue.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:49 AM

You're projecting. You're guilty of exactly what you claim your enemies of doing.

You've completely politicized a health issue. You have zero credibility. You're ignorant, and a tool of the state-run-media.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 8:04 AM

There is absolutely nothing political about it on my end. By the way, you're projecting, bud. I have had covid. I think the media overblows it and we should have never shut everything down.

Oct 31, 2020, 9:11 AM

That was pretty much my point, not sure why you were digging me. I just relayed info that I heard, that I think and that official professes, that Covid deaths are super exaggerated. I think the media is baiting the country pre-election no matter your party. I now don't believe our numbers are realistic at all.

I had Covid at 50yrs old and basically was a couch potato for 5days. I have known 15ppl min that has had it, and to be honest 1 died. But he was 5'11" , smoked, diabetic, weighed 450 range. He might have died walking to mailbox.

Oct 31, 2020, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

You brought up Trump supporters.

Oct 31, 2020, 11:36 AM

And? They are the ones calling it a hoax on so many levels. There is nothing political on my end. Its just an observation. It's like saying Michael Jordan was a great basketball player. It doesn't mean I am a Bulls or UNC fan. Just am observation. For some odd reason extreme Trump supporters are more often mask and covid deniers. Just factual observation.

Oct 31, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

Reckless,

You are pointing out some so-called ignorance - so let me drop some knowledge on you.

This is an article explaining, in detail how the CDC assesses the role of Covid in patient deaths.

Here is the key takeaway:
Key to understanding the issues in these posts is that, “If they had not gotten the infection,” Dr. Artandi said, “they would still be alive.”

Here's the whole article. If you really respect understanding, you will read this:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-94-percent-covid-among-caus/fact-check-94-of-individuals-with-additional-causes-of-death-still-had-covid-19-idUSKBN25U2IO

Actually the US is about average

Oct 31, 2020, 7:52 AM

For Western countries. Case rate and death rate very similar to UK, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium. So whatever the conspiracy is, other countries have implemented it as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 8:06 AM

I work in an icu. We do not test every death for covid.

Oct 31, 2020, 9:39 AM

I hate to question you, but every hospital I know of, they test for Covid and then place in the correct part of hospital. They dont put Covid positive on same floor or same wing as Covid negative. Just like most hospitals will separate MRSA positives from Non-MRSA positives. And if they are small, they will flag the room outside and inside for the contagents they may have. I have spent many weeks in ICU's in SC an NC due to cancer and the protocol has been pretty routine. I was shocked when I heard I was MRSA positive, but it was because it got in my sinuses from ICU visit 2wks before.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:09 AM

Both you and Carlsbad are mostly mistaken. The total number of COVID cases are actually under-reported. Most studies have found that about 80% of Covid cases are asymptomatic, mild, or moderate and can be treated at home. 42% are suspected of being asymptomatic. Obviously, most asymptomatic individuals will not be tested during the window where getting a positive test result is likely. Many people with mild cases were turned away from testing early in the pandemic and choose not to be tested. So the real number of Covid sufferers is much higher than the statistics show.

It's unclear whether the death numbers are overreported. It's true that the CDC counts deaths as COVID deaths even if there was not a diagnosis, but a suspicion. And some states treat any death that occurs to a person with a COVID diagnosis as a COVID death, regardless of their finding a link between the death and COVID. (here's the commissioner of public health in Illinois explaining how they do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpHugKNcoI&feature=emb_logo ). But that said, it seems likely that most deaths that are counted actually occurred because of COVID (and I don't see any evidence of this conspiracy theory). If someone has heart problems, and COVID exacerbated the damage to the heart causing heart failure, it was still responsible for that death. But the numbers are likely at least slightly inflated, according to the Director of the CDC. https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/cdc-director-i-think-youre-correct-about-inflated-covid-death

But because the total number of cases are so under-reported, the death rate itself is overreported. First of all, the current death rate in the US from COVID is nowhere near 6%. The current numbers point to a death rate of 2.5%. But again, that doesn't account for people who had COVID but who were never tested positive. The current CDC predicted death rate is .65%, though this varies tremendously by age. The current best estimate shows kids age 0-19 have a .003% chance of dying, adults 20-49 have a .02% chance of dying from it, People who are 50-69 have a .5% chance, while people over 70 have a 5.4% chance. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

That said, the people who say COVID is just a cold or flu are stupid. At .65%, it's 6 times more deadly than the flu. And even people with very mild cases are having long-term side effects (it's called Long haul covid if you're curious).

Oct 31, 2020, 8:22 AM

https://www.virginiabusiness.com/article/covid-19-death-toll-underreported-study-finds/

Deaf, you just posted in second paragraph...

Oct 31, 2020, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

What I heard on radio about the Covid death reporting.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:13 AM

Your mom name should be Crooked Mom.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 9:25 AM

Hey Mr Keith, you need to leave mom stuff out of it. The hospital reports as they are directed. I will leave it at that but moms are not fair game in any discussion. And I will happily defend that!

Oct 31, 2020, 8:27 AM

Here are some undisputed facts. Please read.

Here is a plot of weekly deaths in the US in 2020 (green) and 2019 (blue). The last four or five weeks are incomplete because some states had not reported yet, so this is accurate up to about week 32 or 33; that would have been mid August. I have not pulled the data since then. At that time the total extra deaths were almost the exact same as the number of Covid deaths being reported. If Covid isn't killing those extra people, something else is. What do you think it might be?

^^^ This metric confirms Covid death rates.***

Oct 31, 2020, 8:44 AM

Oct 31, 2020, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

Several things you have to sit back and think about with common sense.

1. Do you mean to tell me that The United States has 225k COVID-19 related deaths, India has 121k in 2nd, and Brazil 3rd with 159k (per population), and then it drops significantly to 23k in Russia in 4th? Not to mention our friends responsible in the first place ( the epicenter of it all) is showing Way down at the bottom of the list with Covid 19 deaths. This information alone tells you all you need to know.

A. From the 4th country down, they are not documenting deaths as Covid 19 like 1&3. India being in second and Brazil makes sense because of population and density.

B. It is impossible to think that there is a 202,000 death gap between 1st USA:229k and 4th Russia 25k. You’d be absolutely stupid to believe that! These other countries ARE NOT DOCUMENTING DEATHS AS COVID 19 like the United States is!

2. You are telling me that as advanced as the U.S, India, and some other countries are, more densely populated third world countries have a better handle on Covid 19?

3. These other countries do not have some kind of magic mask that have kept their death rates down so and they reacted to the outbreak later than the U.S, so quit being naive!

4. It is entirely political! Hospitals and healthcare workers are inflating the numbers to receive additional federal funding that they’ve been trying to receive for years and they are using Covid 19 to get the funding they’ve desperately been needing under past administrations. The Democrats have severely manipulated the media to point fingers at the current administration!

The death numbers are absolutely deceptive and you be wise not to believe everything the media says.

Oct 31, 2020, 11:20 AM

Touch,

Common sense is neither - see attached.

You make a series of assumptions, each less supported by evidence that the previous.

Try some real research like these guys did:

https://news.yahoo.com/the-conspiracy-theorists-are-wrong-doctors-are-not-inflating-americas-covid-19-death-toll-for-cash-142709384.html
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-09/d78646a0-ede0-11ea-a5ce-a1aedc21a10b">
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-09/d78646a0-ede0-11ea-a5ce-a1aedc21a10b">

I have been pointing this out for a couple of weeks,

Oct 31, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, heard something very interesting about Covid ]

and wondering why no media picks up on it. Doesn't fit the narrative.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Oct 31, 2020, 8:34 AM

ICATiger, You might find anecdotal evidence of somebody in some hospital increasing numbers for the purposes of funding. But that is pure noise. The virus is real. Cases are real. Deaths are real. Do you believe that hospital officials in countries all over the planet are cooking up numbers for funding purposes? Delaying and denying elective surgeries so a hospital can get more funding? Folks that create unfounded conspiracy theories and twist the facts do not help the situation. It’s understandable if you and your mom are innocent victims of conspiracy theories, it’s very common in 2020, but please remain innocent and let it stop there, please don’t continue to spread nonsense.

Oct 31, 2020, 9:58 AM

House, never said ot wasn't real. I got it in August, and I wear masks and I'm a bachelor so no one brought into my house, unless my boykin did running around yard. The point of the thread was according to top Illinois med official, he says the death rates are totally bastardized due to several factors. Main on being the hazardous pay kickbacks from govt. He, (dont know name) said that unrelated deaths are being posted as Covid if the patient is positive at time of death, even if died from car wreck. Official maintains that numbers are highly skewed and the level of the pandemic is greatly less. Also said that flu deaths are not differentiated and Covid is not the threat that is publicized.

Someone on thread found a link to story. Im not professing to be expert, i just thought the conversation was interesting.

I guess some people think its worthy of calling my mother names. I guess it doesn't fit their agenda and as a keyboard maverick, just type whatever.

Oct 31, 2020, 8:56 AM

That is complete B.S.being spread by our POTUS. Glad you heard it and fell for the con.

Oct 31, 2020, 9:19 AM

oh christ. this again. covid does NOT have a "monetary return in US." Covid patients cost more money to treat in hospital, because they typically are in ICU's for long periods of time and require extraordinary protection so that staff can treat them safely. Stop running this b.s. on this board, please.

Go away....

Oct 31, 2020, 9:29 AM

I dont have any inside knowledge about the numbers. Quite frankly, I don't care. Why you ask?

Most of the people I love are in the high risk category. I am high risk. Guess my life and the life of my sister who finally got a kidney transplant after waiting 10 years does not matter.

Trying to convince people there is nothing to worry about is irresponsible.

Re: Go away....

Oct 31, 2020, 10:11 AM

If you are referring to my post, first off I was relaying something I heard on radio. I posted in the Amphitheatre so it not on Football board. Also, I am a cancer patient, they said I would have a toe tag several years ago. I have quarantined myself and I still got Covid. So, against the odds, I am here posting today and dont plan on going away. I have many friends that have had Covid, many in the 65-75 range and they have all pulled thru.

I mask up, quarantine, and still got sick. The tumors in my lungs and adrenal gland are still there from Stage 4 melanoma. While I assure you I was nervous, the last time I had the flu 10+yrs ago was much worse. So don't tell me to go away and quit buying all the BS you hear from fear mongering news.

That said, Go Tigers! And I pray for great day from DJ.

Yep....you

Oct 31, 2020, 10:15 AM

Irresponsible. Again comparing to the flu. Just stop.

Re: Go away....

Oct 31, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Go away.... ]

You heard some idiotic comment on the radio and you relayed it. Good work.

Well for heavens sake***

Oct 31, 2020, 10:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

More poisonous disinformation

Oct 31, 2020, 11:25 AM

Not sure what your motivation is for posting on a football message board, but you are playing a dangerous game. If enough people believe your post, the end result is likely more disease and death.

Why would you want that?

Oct 31, 2020, 1:05 PM

# L A N D F I L L

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic