Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sooner boards trying to make Mac Alexander sound like he's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 2,681

Sooner boards trying to make Mac Alexander sound like he's

Dec 29, 2015, 2:02 PM

the bad guy. http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/Clemson-DB-throws-shade-at-Sterling-Shepard-42340376

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sooner boards trying to make Mac Alexander sound like he's

Dec 29, 2015, 2:08 PM

Wow I think Mack was doing the exact opposite and playing down the media battle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 29, 2015, 2:09 PM

Doesn't matter what you say they are looking to be offended and will take it the wrong way. I hate to tell them that just because they were embarrassed last year doesn't mean they will play so much better to "avenge the loss". At the end of the day, the better team wins barring huge turnover diff. Oklahoma will need a 2+ turnover diff and a couple of stellar special teams plays to win this game. We are better than them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 2:10 PM

Like all of you said, the Clemson players are not talking trash....

we only recruit guys that don't have a history of

Dec 29, 2015, 2:12 PM

trash talking....

period

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Kearse would if allowed... lol

Dec 29, 2015, 5:44 PM

Mac really wants too also but his body language says it all... Shaq philosophizes and Ben just snarls... we've got some trash talkers but it's pent up by the coaches and unleashed on the field as incredible defensive plays!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Sooner boards trying to make Mac Alexander sound like he's ]

Difference is, Mac backed his up last year.

What was that pudgy looking defensive tackle who was talking all that noise for yall doing last year?

I mean besides getting laid on his ass while his team had train run on it?

If you really think THAT is trash talk

Dec 29, 2015, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Sooner boards trying to make Mac Alexander sound like he's ]

Then I don't even know what to say

He was obviously trying to avoid saying anything at all

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the

Dec 29, 2015, 2:10 PM

horror

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Well he did shut down they're best wideout

Dec 29, 2015, 2:11 PM

They ain't seen bad. But it coming!
GO TIGERS!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 2:11 PM

Mac was being a smart@, obviously. But it was more toward the media.

It's really hard to fathom, really.

Dec 29, 2015, 2:14 PM

One team's website seems to have coverage slanted to that team, and the other team's website seems to be doing the same thing. I don't know if I've ever seen anything like it.

I'm shocked at how easily opposing message bored posters are

Dec 29, 2015, 2:15 PM

being realized

skills on both sides

Re: It's really hard to fathom, really.

Dec 29, 2015, 2:16 PM [ in reply to It's really hard to fathom, really. ]

Yeah, I'm definitely too stupid to see that there can be shades between. It's a terrible affliction.

Don't be spreading your pessimistic propaganda around here.

Dec 29, 2015, 2:23 PM [ in reply to It's really hard to fathom, really. ]

Besides, you know Tnet is fair and balanced or you wouldn't hang around all the time.

Oh yeah, and Mack Alexander is a cold blooded killer and all OU message boards suck and all opposing teams players are petty, trash talking cheaters and all other fan bases are not as classy and GO TIGERS!

Re: It's really hard to fathom, really.

Dec 29, 2015, 3:04 PM [ in reply to It's really hard to fathom, really. ]

I know. What with the sports team from our area being much better than the sports team from their area.....

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/you-will-suffer-humiliation-when-the-sports-team-f-10804

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't Shepherd the guy

Dec 29, 2015, 2:14 PM

Who was talking trash to Mackenzie before last year's bowl game? Oklahomo is just trying to find some way to get their fans to antagonize Clemson. Clemson is obiously one of the best, most respectable teams in the country and their fans have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find something to hate on.

Shouldn't that read 'Throwing shade on...?'***

Dec 29, 2015, 2:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you need everything written out for you?

Dec 29, 2015, 2:39 PM

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the drama wannabe media types will try to create...

Dec 29, 2015, 5:37 PM

most writers for BR are contributors and i don't know who this writer is, but he is obviously a homer because Mac played that question straight down the middle:

//...when asked about Shepard, Alexander replied, “He’s number 3, and he’s 5-10. Nothing else to say.”//

perception or in this case manufactured defamation can be viewed by anyone in anyway. we see it as Mac saying he is not going to talk about the guy AT ALL, they see it as he's throwing shade...

besides, Mac doesn't need to talk about him, anyone can watch the film from last year and see undeniable proof of what he is capable of...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the drama wannabe media types will try to create...

Dec 29, 2015, 5:41 PM

That writer, just like their fans enjoy twisting words just to create an argument. I've posted over on land thieves and believe me, they are mentally challenged. I usually don't post on other teams boards, but was compelled and it kind of got me sucked in.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what this board did with that trash talk article.

Dec 29, 2015, 6:07 PM

If you actually read past the headline to the quotes there was nothing really offensive in there at all. There were even some complements in there.

was this a lampshade from the hotel?

Dec 29, 2015, 6:09 PM

or some window blinds?

Sounds made up, actually.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 2,681
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic