Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Something to Think About...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Something to Think About...

Jun 11, 2020, 12:20 AM

Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of Dead every second of everyday in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: Parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating, No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then...ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in paid provocateurs to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement officers, call for the defunding of law enforcement entirely and tell government to order a stand-down..Have the far left media outlets abuse and misrepresent the racial wars to fuel the fires. All coincidentally in an election year, then put the blame solely on the President. We are all being baited by adversarial governments and globalist who want to destroy America. "A country divided against it's self cannot stand" - Abraham Lincoln
We are being conditioned, manipulated and programmed by multiple agendas as never before...time to Do OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything that is being spoon-fed to us! Turn off the news, social media and watch it all go away. I read this and shared it here because it has a lot of my thoughts as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Something to Think About...

Jun 11, 2020, 1:02 AM

Great Post The Doorman!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 1:30 AM

Very scary because most of this is probably true......we better frigging wake up from this nightmare before it is too late for us and our country......their civil war has already begun and they are WINNING with the help of all the fake news agencies and far left liberal politicians out there.....the sad part is most of us realize this by now and are hoping it will just go away......they will never let that happen......Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 1:30 AM

Very scary because most of this is probably true......we better frigging wake up from this nightmare before it is too late for us and our country......their civil war has already begun and they are WINNING with the help of all the fake news agencies and far left liberal politicians out there.....the sad part is most of us realize this by now and are hoping it will just go away......they will never let that happen......Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 11, 2020, 1:40 AM

Tell us, how do you get about every country in this world to go along with a COVID 19 virus conspiracy as you suggest, when the world can't even agree on what should be done for us all to live in peace. That's amazing with how easy it was to get the world to agree that we're having a deadly virus pandemic around the entire world. How do they do that????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 1:56 AM

The virus really happened but the fear mongering about it was/is real. All of a sudden the whole country can protest in every town and city but before we are all supposed to be locked down and scared. High populous areas like New York were real concerns but most of America would have taken our lumps and moved on. I will Live Free or Die virus or not. You can do what you want.
I had to bury my Mom a week ago with just a Covid 19 graveside service. No visitation, No memorial service just stand apart and listen to the preacher. Then you have a man that was killed wrongly that had about 3 services all over America with people everywhere so don't tell me that it is okay for people to gather for one person and not another. "The Hypocrisy is Crazy"

Message was edited by: The Doorman®

Message was edited by: The Doorman®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m sorry to hear about your mom’s passing.

Jun 11, 2020, 7:54 AM

I’m also sad that you didn’t get to have a proper burial for her.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jun 11, 2020, 4:23 AM

I think you are WAY off.
First, When the virus started nobody was sure exactly how deadly it would be so you take action and precautions. If it had the 3-4% mortality rate then we would have definitly been screwed. Luckily it doesn't. The more data you accumulate then the better you can plan what to do. They still don't know exactly all the ramifications but the picture is getting clearer. There is no conspiracy it is grappling with something that is unknown where a lot of people have their own agenda and beliefs how it should be fixed. As an example, Look at this board and the discussions about renaming Tillam as an example of how a group of people argue and fight but can not come to a consensus, now apply that to a group of people some knowledgable (scientists) and some not (politicians) trying to come up with a plan about what to do about the virus and agreeing on a plan.
Second The protests are because of a problem that has been brewing and not addressed in generations. The police in the USA are pretty heavy-handed. The video evidence was heartbreaking to watch and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

People that believe in Conspiracy theories do so to not disrupt their own world view, their sense of self. They keep you from growing and redefining yourself which can be a terrifying concept for a lot of people because it challenges the beliefs and very nature of your being. It rocks the world you created for yourself. So it is easier and safer to believe in conspiracy theories than altering your world view.

TU for the post, BUT none of this is new...

Jun 11, 2020, 5:29 AM

Ever read "The Creature from Jekyll Island"...?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 6:52 AM

I have only one problem with this whole argument;
If you turn off all the news and social media,you got nothing left but reruns of past Super Bowls.Hallmark Movies,and reality television to watch.I for one am getting sick and tired of watching the New England Patriots,Lebron James,The Bachelor and Steve Harvey wearing a different suit each day while trying to settle some feuds between families.

P.S.Just kidding about this,but you do make some good points.

Jun 11, 2020, 7:17 AM

Ask your self one simple question: who stands to gain the most from America's demise?

There are your hostile foreign nation states: The list is long, but obvious. CHINA, Iran, North Korea, Russia, etc... but especially CHINA.

Domestic agitators: Groups that are hostile to the U.S. Constitution and view it's Christian-Judeo values as an impediment to their agenda. Included is virtually every group on the far left, virtually every far-left special interest, and of course the main-stream media. Let's not forget the far-left wealthy elite who stand to gain the most and are financing domestic terror groups like Antifa, and social outrage groups like Black Lives Matter, etc...hello George Soros.

If the United States can be de-stabalized to the point that our government can no longer function (we're just about there). Or, it can be destabilized through tribal warfare resulting in its fragmentation into 2 or more separate nation states the bad guys win. We'd no longer be the world super-power, and the Constitution becomes irrelevant.

That's the Reader's Digest Version.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 10:57 AM

One word....Illuminati

Jun 11, 2020, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Something to Think About... ]

If there are any folks who are enjoying all this chaos and breakdown of society it’s Trump and Steve Bannon. They have made no secret of the fact that they welcome and encourage the complete breakdown of society. It has basically been their goal from day 1. Now, if any ‘leftists’, as you define them, are aiding in this endeavor, then they are doing so as ‘useful idiots’ IMO.

Quit watching cnn and msdnc you being fed a bunch of bs***

Jun 12, 2020, 7:29 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

extremely interesting way to look at things. what scares me

Jun 11, 2020, 7:20 AM

is all of this will create a greater divide among people in our country. A lot of changes being made in haste, the removal of historical monuments, stopping traditions (ex. confederate battle flag at races), changing names of streets, buildings, etc. can possibly separate us as a people even more. It is scary times and I'm afraid what things are going to be like for my son.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: extremely interesting way to look at things. what scares me

Jun 11, 2020, 7:32 AM

That's very true.

I think we're on the road the national disintegration myself. I have little faith in any path forward except by some an act of God, or civil war.

Yes, this. Well said. Wake up.

Jun 11, 2020, 7:29 AM

Nm

the writing is on the wall..get ready for the Dems, Liberals, you name it to take over the US.

Jun 11, 2020, 8:20 AM

Trump was an anomaly & he did some things sorely needed like confront China like no President has, brought off-shore $ back, promoted manufacturing in the states, oil production, etc..

but his big mouth on twitter every day has undone him, COVID19 wiping out the economic gains, the racial tension, far left & Dems renewed strength & push, etc will cause him not to win this time.

Good bye America!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the writing is on the wall..get ready for the Dems, Liberals, you name it to take over the US.

Jun 11, 2020, 4:13 PM

Bill, if that were true (which I don't necessarily agree with) I don't think it would matter. The Dems would never be able to stop CHINA, etc... from doing what they're already trying to do to us. We're collapsing from within. The Next President may be the last anyways, especially if it's a Dem.

I do agree that whenever Trump's Presidency ends the gig is up for the United States though. This year, or in 5 it makes no difference. We're in the process of tearing ourselves apart along Christian-Judeo vs. Secular lines. We can't even agree on fundamentals like science anymore (ex. gender, climate change, abortion, etc...). We're completely unable to govern ourselves nationally and the system in Washington DC is wrecked. And by the system, I mean people. We're heading for very rough waters no matter what. The Dems could never hold the United States together anyways. Communism, Jihadism, etc...the secular progressives are no match when these guys pick a fight. Safe spaces, words and their drafty ideology don't stand a chance.

It's the God-fearing people that built this nation, protect this nation, and sustain this nation. Without God leading the way, it all falls apart. We're beginning to see what that looks like already.

Re: God Wins!***

Jun 12, 2020, 7:31 PM

the writing is on the wall..get ready for the Dems, Liberals, you name it to take over the US.

Jun 11, 2020, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Yes, this. Well said. Wake up. ]

Trump was an anomaly & he did some things sorely needed like confront China like no President has, brought off-shore $ back, promoted manufacturing in the states, oil production, etc..

but his big mouth on twitter every day has undone him, COVID19 wiping out the economic gains, the racial tension, far left & Dems renewed strength & push, etc will cause him not to win this time.

Good bye America!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the writing is on the wall..get ready for the Dems, Liberals, you name it to take over the US.

Jun 12, 2020, 1:55 PM

say it ain't so bill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Go TiGERS!

Jun 11, 2020, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Yes, this. Well said. Wake up. ]

Beat the Coots!

Re: Go TiGERS!

Jun 12, 2020, 1:57 PM

always has a calming effect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 11, 2020, 8:27 AM

I think the liberal media likes it, but the world didnt shutdown because the USA has an election year. What did happen is that we shutdown fearing the worst and we should have never done that in hindsight. The initial hype and shutdown had nothing to do with the election though. Most of Europe shutdown too. India shutdown. The list goes on and on. I just hope we learned our lesson. Its proven to be a disaster.

Jun 11, 2020, 9:02 AM

Sadly, the pandemic is not a hoax. It is very real and we are nearer the start of it than the end of it. We are going to have to learn to try to live with it. What is most amazing to me is the total lack of leadership from the White House. We as a nation did next to nothing for the first two months. Then, because POTUS made wearing a facemark political at least half of the population refuses to wear them even though Trumps own medical advisors urge us to wear them. There is a new study out that concludes the rate of spread would be cut in half if the general population wore masks. We all want to have CFB this fall but aren't willing to do something as simple as wearing a mask to insure that we will have football this year. Stunning!

Jun 11, 2020, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Something to Think About... ]

There is a lot of money being spent to support all these marches and then trolling into violence. Would it be the supplier of this support is doing it through third and forth parties to avoid this being traced to them. There is one government in this world with the desire and means to orchestrate this while taking away the rights of others and seizing foreign territory. I think we should totally ban all trade with PRC and stick with it. It will hurt some Americans and they should be supported. They want jus to kowtow to them and take all our possessions. Maybe someone should do a deep level search of the support of the anarchist groups.

Unfortunately, this has been going on for decades and

Jun 11, 2020, 10:08 AM

decades but most people ignored it all years ago. Now that it's hitting them right in the face they're waking up. Unfortunately also it's too late to solve it civilly.

“Thus it happens in matters of state; for knowing afar off (which it is only given a prudent man to do) the evils that are brewing, they are easily cured.  But when, for want of such knowledge, they are allowed to grow so that everyone can recognize them, there is no longer any remedy to be found.” — Niccolo Machiavelli

Jun 11, 2020, 10:40 AM

Excellent post Doorman and well said. Two very unfortunate things (Virus and Floyd death) that are real and sad have been used to many, not all, but many to create strife, anxiety, fear and disruption. The ends that some go through to disrupt is sad and unconscionable. I pray that we cooler and more constructive head prevail but I have my doubts.

Nice job Doorman.

Jun 11, 2020, 11:49 AM

Are there people with agendas and something to gain by creating hysteria? Sure...but I think most of that fear-mongering is coming from people like yourself who knowingly, or ‘usefully’, forward propaganda just to provoke others. The post you forwarded was likely created to illicit the exact response we see in this thread. You ARE being manipulated, but not by the forces/people you think.

As far as the events that are unfolding right now, I have no doubt you and others are terrified. It must feel like your entire world is being turned upside down...the monuments and flags of a traitorous movement being torn down and relegated to history where they belong. People learning that while you are certainly free to say racist and insensitive things, there is certainly a consequence for doing so.

These aren’t part of some great conspiracy, they are simply wrongs that should have been righted years ago. But, these symbols and casual racism prevailed and endured because we were taught/conditioned that they were a part of our heritage and some noble ‘lost cause’. I once believed these things myself, but there was nothing noble or just about slavery, the civil war, Jim Crow, segregation, or asking generations of those impacted by these horrors to look the other way while we continued to celebrate these symbols/‘heroes’, sometimes openly and with malice.

Are there people with agendas trying to take advantage of the current climate, absolutely...on multiple fronts. However, we can’t let what is right get lost in the hysteria. Doing the right thing starts with our family, the Clemson Family, and we need to address those things that we can control. That starts with changing the way we recognize men like Ben Tillman and JC Calhoun. They did some great things, namely having a hand in starting the great University we ALL love. For that, these men will always be remembered...but we also don’t need to continue to honor the evil/vile things they did either. Let’s relegate them to history where they belong and help transform Clemson into a place we can be proud of for more than just academics and sports.

If you want to know the source of many of the problems in

Jun 11, 2020, 12:23 PM

the USA, follow the money. Most of the time it leads back to this unadulterated and unhindered evil ...

https://www.azquotes.com/author/13885-George_Soros

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: If you want to know the source of many of the problems in

Jun 13, 2020, 10:24 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this the same Soros who collaborated with the Nazis, turning in his friends, neighbors and family for money??

Message was edited by: Purple Gunstock 15®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 12:42 PM

The Black Lives Matter Demand list part 2. Reparations

Just FYI. For folks that don’t know what blm stands for.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ramblings of a loon...

Jun 11, 2020, 4:31 PM

The world isn't a giant conspiracy against your stupid and archaic "conservative" beliefs. You people don't realize how dumb these kinds of posts make you look.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 4:40 PM

Or

Maybe this country isn’t as pristine as people make it out to be, and those whose job it is to protect the people were caught with their pants down when a devastating virus hit, did little to nothing to prevent it, and then had to try and salvage what they could after it spread like wildfire to every corner of the country

Oh and while also allowing the police and other government bodies to subject minorities to whatever unequal treatment they see fit for the better part of 300 years

But yeah, continue with the conspiracies

Jun 12, 2020, 9:04 AM

Amazing how prejudice for some people directs their lives. I have never chosen a friend, made a business decision, married and enjoyed God's wonderful world - based on whether a person is Democrat or Republican. If seems that if some people don't have a cause to hate, then they ultimately turn on themselves. That then results in self-destruction.

greater than 50 TUs. Silent majority***

Jun 12, 2020, 1:59 PM

Jun 12, 2020, 2:23 PM

Anybody but Trump...All these problems will disappear early November

Re: You may very well be disappointed but you can always

Jun 12, 2020, 7:36 PM

stand in the street and yell he;s not my president if it helps

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic