Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some covid patients develop severe psychotic symptoms
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Some covid patients develop severe psychotic symptoms

Dec 28, 2020, 4:47 PM

A small number of Covid patients who had never experienced mental health problems are developing severe psychotic symptoms weeks after contracting the coronavirus.

In interviews and scientific articles, doctors described:

A 36-year-old nursing home employee in North Carolina who became so paranoid that she believed her three children would be kidnapped and, to save them, tried to pass them through a fast-food restaurant’s drive-through window.

A 30-year-old construction worker in New York City who became so delusional that he imagined his cousin was going to murder him, and, to protect himself, he tried to strangle his cousin in bed.

A 55-year-old woman in Britain had hallucinations of monkeys and a lion and became convinced a family member had been replaced by an impostor.

A 74-year-old reality TV personality who had a psychological break so severe that he believed he won the 2020 presidential race against Joe Biden.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/28/health/covid-psychosis-mental.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some covid patients develop severe psychotic symptoms

Dec 28, 2020, 4:53 PM

I can vouch for the 74 year old tv personality. It was quite a trainwreck. That was funny. Good one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, if I'm reading this correctly and connecting the dots,

Dec 28, 2020, 5:00 PM

CT1988 had coronavirus?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at least @ him

Dec 28, 2020, 5:02 PM

tigermaniac®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: at least @ him

Dec 28, 2020, 5:34 PM

Obed®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nicely done.***

Dec 28, 2020, 5:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I am definitely a long hauler

Dec 28, 2020, 6:27 PM

they are running all kinds of tests on me. Chest x-rays. bilirium test (?). They cannot figure out why my chest still hurts so bad. Its like having the worst case of acid reflux in history. I havent been drinking alcohol at all, only drinking water and nothing changes.

All my vitals and numbers are right on point. But this pain is persistent. They are going to scope my esophagus and my belly January 7th. Lots of fun waiting on that to happen. No stress at all and never mind the pain that is just as persistent as OSU getting walloped by Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!***

Dec 28, 2020, 7:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am definitely a long hauler

Dec 28, 2020, 7:15 PM [ in reply to I am definitely a long hauler ]

I have heart issues now too. Have they checked your heart?

Yeah. Just did a stress test/echo and

Dec 28, 2020, 7:32 PM

crushed it. My RHR is like 47 on most days too.

Did yours come from COVID?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah. Just did a stress test/echo and

Dec 28, 2020, 8:44 PM

O don't know. I had Covid and I have heart issues now. May just be a coincidence.

Re: I am definitely a long hauler

Dec 28, 2020, 7:24 PM [ in reply to I am definitely a long hauler ]

This sounds like a Gall Bladder issue, It has no idea when the appropriate time to release bile is cause you done pickled it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some folks are going to go crazy - and isolation is likely

Dec 28, 2020, 8:38 PM

to push them over the edge. Their cheese has slipped off their cracker because of the pandemic - not because they had Covid.

Signed,

Dr. joeyb®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 8:52 AM

It seems that most supporters of TheRump have severe gullibility issues. Is that another long-hauler issue?

Dec 29, 2020, 9:02 AM

19B, stop sleeping with your cousin

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 11:19 AM

The first stories are sad and concerning.

The last one was hilarious - and concerning.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:20 AM

and apparently contagious

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic