Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do people seriously think Joe Biden isn’t corrupt?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 732

Do people seriously think Joe Biden isn’t corrupt?

Sep 15, 2020, 10:19 AM

When he was the point man for Ukraine, his son got a board seat on a corrupt Ukrainian gas company and was being paid 80k/month (more than other board members)

When he was the VP, him and hunter took a trip to China on the taxpayer dime and hunter Biden secured a billion dollar investment to his firm in America

When sleepy joe was VP, hillstone' international company was set up, there was a meeting in the White House on November 4th, 2010. Literally three weeks later, James Biden was appointed vice president of that company, and then about three to six months later, they get this contract to build 100,000 homes in Iraq.

And now there are apparently other shady business deals.

Now let’s think about this rationally. China and Ukraine aren’t giving the VPs son all of this money without expecting anything in return. People/countries don’t just give money away because they wanted to be nice. What do you think the explanation is on all of this? Was joe Biden selling his office to benefit him and his family? The answer is pretty obvious.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1305866864095092738?s=21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does one quantify corruptness to compare to others?***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

It's on a scale of 0 to 1. You either corrupt or you ain't..***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well in that case, find me any president that isn't a 1.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:33 AM

Or anyone in Congress & Senate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Zackly. That's why I prefer to hear about the issues and not

Sep 15, 2020, 11:05 AM

what Biden may have done in China or what Trump may have done in Russia (because they both likely have been unethical at some point).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zackly. That's why I prefer to hear about the issues and not

Sep 15, 2020, 11:29 AM

Haha!

He with-held aid (which is normal). Ukraine didn’t even know that the aid was withheld. And then they got their aid. Man, that is next level corruption. Who benefitted from it?

Do you not have any questions as to why biden wanted the prosecutor that was investigating the company his son was apart of fired?

My Russia reference was about all of Trump's staffers who

Sep 15, 2020, 11:53 AM

have been arrested - partly due to business deals with Russia.

My point was only that both Biden and Trump have likely been involved in dealings that could be considered, at best, unethical. So - given that - I don't think it matters which one is more corrupt than the other.

Not exactly.

Sep 15, 2020, 4:37 PM

The investigation was started to uncover if Trump or any of his associates were colluding/conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election. The laws they broke were not related to Russian colluding/conspiring elsewise Mueller would not have said 'We found no evidence that any American conspired with Russia.'

I realize how much you want to make the prosecutions of Trump associates to be reflections of the Russian conspiracy hoax but that is not possible if you believe Mueller or his team including many FBI agents who performed the investigation(s).

It takes some faith to believe something which is supported with no evidence after four investigations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:27 AM

They know Trump is the most corrupt President in their lifetimes and most likely ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:57 AM

What has Donald trump done while president that is corrupt?

He held funding to Ukraine in an attempt to get....

Sep 15, 2020, 11:07 AM

their government to investigate a company for political gain?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go.

Sep 15, 2020, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes. ]

By your definition of corruption (well, anyone's), he's as corrupt as they come.

You really don't believe he's corrupt?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/opinion/trump-administration-corruption-conflicts.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Joe Biden is the king of the swamp

Sep 15, 2020, 10:35 AM

Creatures

Drain the swamp!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO not any more than Trump, so it’s a wash when deciding who to vote for.***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:59 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IMO not any more than Trump, so it’s a wash when deciding who to vote for.***

Sep 15, 2020, 11:03 AM

Again, what he Trump done that is corrupt while he’s been in office? Personally I don’t care what trump did in his business dealings 20 years ago.

If he isn’t selling his office, doing other corrupt things while he is in office then that is good with me.

Biden has leveraged his power in the government to enrich his family. The real question is, what did the countries get in return?

So you’re worried about Biden enriching his family, but not

Sep 15, 2020, 11:36 AM

Trump giving powerful positions to his unqualified family members? That’s just one example of his corruption. His “Muslim Ban” excluded countries where he has business interests. His European travel ban initially excluded countries where he has golf courses. He has steered many foreign diplomats to his properties, and tries to get as many events hosted at his properties as possible (like the G7 conference) to give them exposure and to profit off of them. He opened off shortly drilling in all but one state (Florida), where that could hurt business at Mar a Lago.

And there are plenty of other similar examples, some bigger or smaller than others. He has used his office to greatly enrich himself, his family members, and his businesses. I’m not saying Biden is a saint, but he’s done nothing worse than Trump and that won’t keep me from voting for him.

Re: So you’re worried about Biden enriching his family, but not

Sep 15, 2020, 1:36 PM

Trump giving powerful positions to unqualified family members - not corrupt

“Muslim ban” lol you lost me at that.

Do you have any links on travel bans/offshore drilling,etc? Sounds like some pretty small stuff and if it we’re true and corrupt then we would have heard about it by now.

As for the G7, he wasn’t going to chrge anyone to stay. He was actually going to save tax payers money. But Libs couldn’t have that.

Everything you mentioned is small potatoes and nothing close to selling your office to the tune of billions of dollars.

Sep 15, 2020, 1:47 PM

You're a parody account, right?

Sep 15, 2020, 1:53 PM

CU17 said:

You're a parody account, right?

Do you not think selling your office to enrich your family is shady?

Maybe provide an argument or #### with your unintelligent nonsense.

Re: IMO not any more than Trump, so it’s a wash when deciding who to vote for.***

Sep 15, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: IMO not any more than Trump, so it’s a wash when deciding who to vote for.*** ]

Having a bad key stroke day?

Re: Do people seriously think Joe Biden isn’t corrupt?

Sep 15, 2020, 2:26 PM

The Biden people are getting mad about Joe's corruption. They should get some popcorn. The hits will keep on coming until the election. I know there is more to come on crooked Joe.

I mean, I think he is.

Sep 15, 2020, 2:54 PM

But it's amazing you don't think Trump is as well.

What happened to the olemike59 username?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: I mean, I think he is.

Sep 15, 2020, 4:26 PM

Catahoula said:

But it's amazing you don't think Trump is as well.

What happened to the olemike59 username?

I think trump has done some shady things in the past when he was a business man. However I don’t really care what he did 20 years ago that could be deemed corrupt.

I don’t think trump has been corrupt as president. He definitely hasn’t sold his office for billions of dollars. His net worth has actually plummeted.

What has he done that is corrupt as president?

And oh yeah. You caught me again! This was supposed to be under an ole mike screen name.

Quick question.... on an anonymous message board, what is the benefit of having 2 different anonymous usernames? Lol it makes no sense. This isn’t a mitt Romney, Pierre deflecto situation. It’s literally an anonymous message board. Holy crap you are dumb.

Re: I mean, I think he is.

Sep 15, 2020, 7:58 PM

I provided you a list of corrupt actions in this thread that he has committed in office and you haven't addressed them.

Well, I see olemike59 mysteriously disappeared once I started calling you out on it. While I agree having two wouldn't be a benefit, it would in your case if you care about points. You were starting to take a hit on TigerPulse, so a new username out of the blue would allow you to take that hit and still express yourself.

I know. Sounds crazy. But one thing we've learned here, you Trumpies are obsessed with the TUs and the TDs.

The username was created in July and yet immediately came out swinging on this board, and used many of your unique habits and writing style. Then, when called out on it enough, he just disappears.

Yeah.

Replies: 23
| visibility 732
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic