Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So there's lots of discussion about stopping UNC, but very little about them stopping Clemson.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,265

So there's lots of discussion about stopping UNC, but very little about them stopping Clemson.

Dec 2, 2015, 7:43 AM

So do they have the defense to do it?
Though I'd love for our D to show well, at the end of the day, I'm not above a shootout win. 1 point more than them is all it takes. It is about winning, not winning pretty.

So, for anyone who has watched them, what do y'all think about their D?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: So there's lots of discussion about stopping UNC, but very little about them stopping Clemson.

Dec 2, 2015, 7:46 AM

Gene is a good DC. They will be a challenge but we will solve it and do fine. we already have against better D's like ND and FSU

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So there's lots of discussion about stopping UNC, but very little about them stopping Clemson.

Dec 2, 2015, 7:52 AM

I believe you will see a statement game on Saturday by Clemson. I would not be surprised to see us come out blazing and keep on blazing on offense and defense, as well. I will be very surprised if unc can match up with us if we are on our game. We are way too deep.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you are right, I still think 10 point game with Clemson

Dec 2, 2015, 7:56 AM

getting a late TD to pull away.

null

Re: I hope you are right, I still think 10 point game with Clemson

Dec 2, 2015, 8:04 AM

I don't disagree with the margin, but I think we play our best game against them. If we do, it will be way more than uncheat can handle.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

Dec 2, 2015, 7:55 AM

if Clemson takes care of the ball and doesn't turn-it-over, Clemson will win this game by a very comfortable margin.

Hopefully we got it out of our system last week against a sub-standard opponent that was incapable of taking advantage of those gifts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Their offense could be mentioned among the elite. Their

Dec 2, 2015, 8:11 AM

defense is definitely average. We will dispose of them as long as we don't stop ourselves with a rash of turnovers. Deez boyz can't hang wit us. Unless we gift wrap the dang thing.

EZPN's talking points will change on Sunday. All of a sudden, they'll all be saying UNCheat is the weak sister and we just continued our cake walk through our soft schedule.

Of course, Derrick Henry and his pachyderm brethren will have slain an enormous dragon and capped off their herculean campaign against nearly insurmountable odds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

That wouldn't be nearly as funny....

Dec 2, 2015, 8:13 AM

if it wasn't so true (rolling eyes).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You work for ESPN David78?? :)***

Dec 2, 2015, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Their offense could be mentioned among the elite. Their ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You work for ESPN David78?? :)***

Dec 2, 2015, 8:18 AM

They wouldn't have me. They can't handle the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 2, 2015, 8:11 AM

They have a good defensive coordinator but don't have the athletes to match up for four quarters.Unfortunately, I am surrounded by UNC fans and even they admit this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,265
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic