Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So tell me why you think Lamar has bad character?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,025

So tell me why you think Lamar has bad character?

Dec 5, 2016, 7:41 PM

He can be a little pouty, but other than that what are the other issues? I see people putting him in the same class as Jameis bit I haven't heard of LJ shouting "#### her in the #####" or shooting a BB gun across campus.

I've seen him get emotional at times but other than that, not seeing why people rip on his character. Does he have the maturity of DW? No. But he doesn't show the bad judgement of JW.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So tell me why you think Lamar has bad character?

Dec 5, 2016, 8:08 PM

You tell them Mr.Jackson,don't let them put your son down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2016, 8:21 PM

What gave me away ???

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2016, 8:09 PM

Personally I haven't heard anyone rip his character. Maybe he gets caught up in it some because Louisville/Petrino and their willingness to take any player regardless of their past history.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just haters hating.***

Dec 5, 2016, 8:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2016, 8:21 PM

I'll just leave this right here:

Oh man, what a terrible person***

Dec 5, 2016, 10:05 PM

He Has Funny Hair***

Dec 5, 2016, 8:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He clearly pouted and melted down

Dec 5, 2016, 9:49 PM

during adverse circumstances in several games that they lost.

Dec 5, 2016, 9:56 PM

Playing for petrino doesn't help his case. He speaks very poor English. He pouts. But he is a great athlete.

Dec 5, 2016, 10:09 PM

Lamar was pretty vulgar to our student section running up and screaming f*@k you in the face of a girl in the front row. Talking smack is one thing but the vulgarity is less than stellar character, especially that of a Heisman finalist. You have never heard anyone accuse DW4 of such. I don't know if he's a bad kid or not but many of my friends in Louisville have told me they wouldn't be shocked to see him involved in something that would embarrass the school in the coming year. Of course they're waiting for that from their coach too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2016, 10:04 PM

Screaming "Free Kodak" into a camera after a game was probably not a good idea.

Kodak Black who he was referring to, was just arrested again on criminal sexual misconduct. That is one thing off the top of my head I imagine someone told him to not do again.

Dec 5, 2016, 10:05 PM

I don't recall anyone saying he has a bad character around these parts but I do believe Deshaun's is on another level.

I've never seen Deshaun rip his helmet off on the field of run down the sidelines screaming like someone stole from him because something didn't go his way.

I've never seen Deshaun stomp his way into the locker room, slapping his helmet, throwing a fit after a loss.

I've never seen Deshaun's demeanor change in a game or crumble when the pressure went full-tilt.

I've never seen Deshaun complain about refs or a single player on another team after a game.

Add in all his volunteering / philanthropic activities, his dedication to his studies, the way his teammate look up to him, the way all of his coaches have spoken of him, the way the biased ESPN analysts show love for him despite their inner desires not to...

Deshaun Watson is in a league of his own. And his character isn't bad, it isn't good, it's one in a million.

Dec 5, 2016, 10:07 PM

He's no Shameless Jameis, but his public loss of composure is the biggest knock in my estimation. Compared to the almost austere, ambassadorial leadership of Watson (and other QBs too), Lavar seems flighty and hyperemotional. At least he's not acting out and getting caught doing things that could get his butt dragged into civil and/or criminal court like Jameis...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,025
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic