Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, tell me, where to he!! is Obama?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 700

So, tell me, where to he!! is Obama?

Feb 23, 2021, 11:00 AM

I mean, he's the guy that shoved Magoo down our throats, and look where we are now. You would think that the Big O would be out there praising Magoo's yuge accomplishments and extolling his 'talent', but he isn't! Maybe he's just a bit ashamed at what he did to America? I hope so and he should be...........the most inept move in the history of our country!

We can only assume that Obama doesn't want to look stupid by falsely claiming that HE picked a drop dead, platinum 'winner', right? He's clearly ashamed that he catalyzed this demented old man's march to the presidency. Obama knows Magoo was never presidential timber, not even close.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, tell me, where to he!! is Obama?

Feb 23, 2021, 11:53 AM

Obama ashamed at what he did to the country? No way. Narcissists don't possess the capability of feeling ashamed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, tell me, where to he!! is Obama?

Feb 23, 2021, 11:57 AM

He’s sitting on the beach at his house telling us to stop using fossil fuels, and causing sea levels to rise.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obama actually took his time before endorsing Biden

Feb 23, 2021, 12:03 PM

Seemed clear to me at the time that he would have preferred someone else, but didn't want Bernie to get the nomination so he settled for Biden. Some folks here really have short memories when it's convenient. The title of this clip from Hannity last year says it all:

"Hannity: Why did Barack Obama finally decide to endorse Joe Biden?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tzLr4KrqjY

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was brought in to campaign. It’s Joes job now.

Feb 23, 2021, 4:15 PM

However, if a Trumpian disciple is elected in 2024 I expect you will hear from former President Trump with his daily deep thoughts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 700
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic