Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So let’s just say the left is correct
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

So let’s just say the left is correct

Oct 21, 2020, 9:06 AM

And all the emails are fake. They were all coordinated with guiliani and trump to drum up misinformation to help influence the election to benefit trump.

If that is all true, what do you think the punishment should be? Do you think Trump, guiliani, and all involved should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So let’s just say the left is correct

Oct 21, 2020, 9:08 AM

Nobody cares.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What should happen?

Oct 21, 2020, 9:10 AM

Giuliani brought up on forgery charges and be sued by the Bidens.

What will happen? Nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Oct 21, 2020, 9:12 AM

Trump already got impeached for trying to invent a Ukraine-Biden scandal. That seems sufficient.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So THAT's what he got impeached for***

Oct 21, 2020, 9:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Oct 21, 2020, 9:17 AM

In all seriousness, a lot of uninformed people probably forgot already.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pssst...

Oct 21, 2020, 9:16 AM

This isn't "the left". It's left, moderates, and real conservatives, all with critical thought and who know how to examine facts and evidence, who look at this case and can see it stinks of BS. The other side are desperate Trumpies who are just begging for it to be true.

And the punishment has already been determined to be coming on Nov. 3. Americans are fed up with all this crap. This case is an obvious and desperate fabricated hail mary. Anyone immediately felt this case was true without waiting for more information or facts is simply naive, gullible, and blindly partisan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Pssst...

Oct 21, 2020, 9:24 AM

I’m not saying this information is true or false. I normally wait and see once all the evidence is put in front of me. It sounds kind of far fetched. But at the same time, they have produced real photos, and the lap top actually exists. So yeah, I am not going to take a hard stance on whether this is true or not.

That’s why I normally don’t get burned on stuff like this. Kinda like the Russia collusion hoax.

But yeah that is interesting. So you think no punishment is in order if trump made up accusations to influence the presidential race. What if he wins??

Oct 21, 2020, 10:00 AM

If you actually think that was Hunter Biden's laptop I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd be interested in selling you.

If any of the e-mails and photos on there are genuine - and I use that word advisedly - they were phished right off the Internetz by GRU hackers and put on that laptop to be "discovered"...which in turn would indeed make it a Russian military intelligence operation, would in turn would indeed mean Giuliani, at least, was participating in a hostile foreign power's attempt to defraud the American public for purposes of interfering in an election.

If that can be proven, there should of course be consequences...though the consequences will likely land completely on Giuliani. Just my opinion (and that's all it is here), is that Giuliani is probably making a Hail Mary here with this stuff precisely because there's a boatload of legal stuff headed his way too, and the only way he was going to duck consequences for that was to get Trump re-elected. Since he was hosed any way it came out without Trump there to in charge of the DOJ to protect him, my feeling is Rudy decided: what difference does it make? So he went for it.

I very, very much doubt Trump will turn out to be involved in this. Maybe I'm giving Donald too much credit but I very seriously doubt even he's that stupid, after two brushes with possible impeachment and then actual impeachment over the exact same offenses already. I mean, maybe, but you'd have to think if he was aware of this at all he let Guiliani take all the risk and all the criminal action here and stayed well removed from possible blowback if it went bad. Which it assuredly is.

My guess is that when his old department at SDNY gets done with Rudy, this laptop is going to be the least of his issues anyhow. As the English would say, he's rather in the soup for quite a lot of dirty dealings already.

https://atypicalworkday.com/rudy-giuliani-still-in-the-crosshairs-of-federal-investigation/

Oct 21, 2020, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Pssst... ]

You were biting hard on the hook and bait early on.

Sure, if he wins, and it was all made up as an election ploy, something needs to be pursued. But if not, just let it be.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Oct 21, 2020, 10:25 AM

Catahoula said:

Sure, if he wins, and it was all made up as an election ploy, something needs to be pursued. But if not, just let it be.

If pointing out the facts as we know them in this case is falling for it then I guess so? I have an open mind and can be persuaded in both directions. Obviously at this point nobody can say this is 100% real, and nobody can say this is 100% false. Don’t know why this is such a fringe viewpoint.

I do know the previous evidence of quid pro joe selling his office seems damning. Obviously we need a lot more info

Still no denial from the Biden camp

Oct 21, 2020, 10:28 AM

There isn't a denial because there really isn't an accusation yet.

Nobody's even made a specific allegation against him, just thrown up a bunch of Hunter Biden's alleged dirty laundry with the insinuation that Joe is somehow involved in something shady...though what that "something" might be is, as ever, incredibly vague and unspecific.

What exactly is anybody even trying to claim Joe is guilty of again? I mean, specifics.

Oct 2, 2021, 8:40 PM

Selling his office. That’s pretty obvious.

Oct 21, 2020, 10:34 AM

To who? When? In exchange for what? And where's the dough he allegedly scored?

The man released his financials. Is there even a hint any of that is not legit?

Again, you haven't even made a direct allegation yet. Do you not really see that?

Oct 21, 2020, 10:45 AM

First we need to find out whether the emails are reall. If they are, then there needs to be a massive investigation

The worst email that implicates Biden is an email where the topic is equity in a Chinese energy company.

It shows the breakdown off percentages and who gets what. “H” is hunter Biden. The last person that gets equity on the list is “10 held by H for the big guy” people are saying the big guy is joe Biden. Other people on the email thread have allegedly confirmed.

There is another email that shows hunter getting paid 10 million for introductions

“My understanding is that the original agreement with the Director was for consulting fees based on introductions alone a rate of $10 million per year for for three years guarantee total of $30 million,”

Lastly there is a text where HB states that his fdafdy doesn’t let him keep all the kidney he was making overseas.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:42 AM

If they were real, don't you think the FBI would have been all over it months ago...that being when the repair-shop owner allegedly handed over the laptop?

Oct 21, 2020, 12:05 PM

quozzel said:

If they were real, don't you think the FBI would have been all over it months ago...that being when the repair-shop owner allegedly handed over the laptop?

Don’t you think if there was evidence that these emails are fake, the FBI would shoot this conspiracy theory down quickly?

Oct 21, 2020, 2:23 PM

You're saying Bill Barr's DOJ would move quickly to dispel lingering rumors about Joe Biden to clear his name?

Hmm. What on Earth has Barr done that would indicate he would ever do that? On the other hand, if there was something to find you could rest assured he'd be swooping in like a hawk.

Oct 21, 2020, 3:56 PM

Yeah I actually do. What has bill Barr done to support your thinking that he is corrupt?

Oct 21, 2020, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Pssst... ]

Yeah I actually do. What has bill Barr done to support your thinking that he is corrupt?

Oct 21, 2020, 4:26 PM

Well, let's see here...Barr did try to kill off the Flynn investigation after he'd already been convicted...
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/barrs-flynn-dismissal-motion-portends-greater-abuses-ahead/611779/

...and he did have the prosecutor trying to charge our Man of the Week, Rudy Giuliani, canned...
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/06/barr-purge-berman-trump-prosecutor-giuliani-inauguration.html

...and then there was that other little thing....
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/05/barr-misled-the-publicand-it-worked/588463/

Oct 21, 2020, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Pssst... ]

Assume innocence until there is a reason not to, same as I did with Kavanaugh. And no denial doesn't mean admission of guilt.

Oct 21, 2020, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Pssst... ]

Catahoula said:

And your last sentence is just really stupid. The guy attempted to rob the bank, but was unsuccessful. Let him be.

Oct 21, 2020, 10:49 AM

He is a sad old man who will face enough legal trouble once he is booted from office. Let's not waste more tax money on it.

Same with Giuliani. Their legacy as terrible Americans has been sealed. All that he did leading up to 9/11 and immediately after has been washed away.

And Trump never had a good legacy. Ever.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Pssst... ]

Mountaineers,

I think it is entirely possible that Guiliani kept Trump far enough removed that the connection would be hard to prove (if he involved him at all).

After Biden wins, I hope for a return to the rule of law (& normalcy). I hope that Trump is allowed to sink back into obscurity, unless it is necessary to indict him to facilitate that return to the rule of law.

Oct 21, 2020, 12:03 PM

Trump is going to get hit with about 100+ subpoenas on his way out of the White House parking lot.

There's going to be so many process servers around him it's going to look like the mosh pit at a Metallica concert.

I think the SDNY wants a piece first. After that, it's going to look like a piranha attack on Animal Planet.

I don't see it going real well for him.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Pssst... ]

Cat,

After the election, I hope that we will see a return to the importance of empirical evidence and rational thinking.

Oct 21, 2020, 2:16 PM

It sure would be nice, but don't hold your breath.

iseewhatudidthere***

Oct 21, 2020, 9:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill Barr needs to investigate the Ukraine HOAX.

Oct 21, 2020, 9:38 AM

Republicans are attempting a COUP and should be convicted and hanged for SEDITION and TREASON.

Re: Bill Barr needs to investigate the Ukraine HOAX.

Oct 21, 2020, 9:52 AM

Murcielago said:

Republicans are attempting a COUP and should be convicted and hanged for SEDITION and TREASON.

LOL. You serious?

Poe's law.***

Oct 21, 2020, 10:25 AM

Re: Bill Barr needs to investigate the Ukraine HOAX.

Oct 21, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Bill Barr needs to investigate the Ukraine HOAX. ]

Cool. So do you want Hillary Clinton hanged as well?

Because if not, then you are a partisan hack

I think someone on here has actually said that before***

Oct 21, 2020, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Bill Barr needs to investigate the Ukraine HOAX. ]

Oct 21, 2020, 10:06 AM

You know the laptop is real. The FBI and DOJ have confirmed it but some say its too late. I guess we will find out in 2 or more weeks.

Oct 21, 2020, 10:12 AM

Nobody has confirmed it is Hunter Biden's laptop, Botski.

They are "investigating", and the repair shop owner's story was about as convincing as a high school rendition of Death of a Salesman.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:22 AM

Didn't Hunter's attorney ask for it back?

If there is smoking gun evidence they faked it, heck throw the book at them.

If there is smoking gun evidence they faked it, heck throw the book at them.

My opinion

Oct 21, 2020, 10:20 AM

if Biden wins and this turns out to have been a Russian intelligence operation or a hoax then there should be a massive inquiry open by one or more of our intelligence agencies and they should investigate the entire thing down to the tiniest little piece of information. Then Biden should pardon Trump and everyone else involved after we’re aware of all the connections and can go about making sure it never happens again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it is proven that this is a Russian backed effort to

Oct 21, 2020, 10:30 AM

delegitimize our election, I believe the next administration, whether Trump or Biden, should pull absolutely no punches. Bring Thor's hammer on anybody and everybody involved and sanction Russia back into the stone age.

However, I highly doubt any of that will happen.

I like your funny words magic man

Oct 21, 2020, 10:27 AM

For Giuliani I believe the charge is called espionage. Giuliani will not do well in prison, he will be the guy that keeps a mouse in his pocket.

The president can claim plausible deniability, which in this case is probably true.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one pursues libel law cases because they are too costly

Oct 21, 2020, 11:12 AM

Hunter Biden could obviously pursue a libel case since he is the primary target of these wild accusations. Most of the time people decide that it isn't worth pursuing, or that pursuing it would do more harm than good, even if they know they are innocent of the accusation. Lawyers are a bit expensive.

This was also true for the Clintons. Trump and Guliani know the Bidens would never challenge these wild accusations in court because it would allow them to open up a bigger can of worms full of more salacious accusations in an expensive process that could last for years.

People whose egos require them to get out their checkbooks are the ones that tend to pursue them, like DJT. He sued the author of a book for $5 Billion which claimed his real estate empire wasn't as big as Trump often described. Trump lost after five years of litigation.

“I spent a couple of bucks on legal fees but they spent a whole lot more. I did it to make [O’Brien’s] life miserable, which I’m happy about.”

https://nationallawforum.com/2020/08/24/the-intersection-of-libel-law-and-politics/

Oct 21, 2020, 11:44 AM

I am not sure what criminal offense is involved with lying to the press.

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic