Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, a previously unbeaten Southern Cal got knocked off in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,227

So, a previously unbeaten Southern Cal got knocked off in

Dec 19, 2020, 10:14 AM

their 6th game of the season by a 3-2 Oregon team, who claimed the Pac-12 crown in place of Washington, who couldn't be there because of Covid.

So, that is one minor domino down, the Pac-12, once again, is officially OUT of the CFP discussion, if they were ever even in it at all.

Just goes to show what can happen to teams that only play half a season, against nobodies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, a previously unbeaten Southern Cal got knocked off in

Dec 19, 2020, 10:19 AM

I’d be willing to bet the playoff comity has a lump in there throat today hoping osu takes care of business. Here’s to hoping Northwestern “shocks the world.”

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2020, 10:19 AM

Man USC looked horrible, can’t believe I stuck up for them not being considered just like the bucknuts are for the cfp.
I’m talking like as bad as bad gets in that first quarter. At one point the QB Slovis was 2-6 passing with 2 ints... yikes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2020, 10:20 AM

So next season either COVID-19 will be so bad there won't be any games or it will only be a minor annoyance. My prediction is that FSU is already working on excuses for next season. Their only hope is to run away for our game. I see a beat down of Coot proportions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2020, 10:20 AM

SoCal could have gotten in if they had won, if Florida were to lose to Alabama, Northwestern were to beat OSU ,and Clemson lose big to Notre Dame.
Otherwise can anybody tell(without looking it up) who the Head Coach of SoCal is.

John McVay?

Dec 19, 2020, 10:22 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: John McVay?

Dec 19, 2020, 10:37 AM

either you mean McKay or you are thinking of thee Fleetwood Mac bass player (yes I know Mc Vie)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McKay. It was a long time ago. He was considered a GREAT

Dec 19, 2020, 10:43 AM

college coach, and still is considered one. But, his legacy was certainly diminished when he went to the pros and proceeded to go O-for-a-SEASON with the Tampa Bay Yuckaneers. A feat that my and Rich Eisen's hapless N.Y. Jets are about to duplicate to get Trevor.

Re: McKay. It was a long time ago. He was considered a GREAT

Dec 19, 2020, 10:50 AM

Yeah I think Spurrier was qb on the team when he was asked about their execution and he said he would be all for it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but only because he's constantly on the hot seat

Dec 19, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: So, a previously unbeaten Southern Cal got knocked off in ]

All of the talk around Clay Helton is always about whether or not he can save his job (again).

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,227
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic