Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Texans drafted a Tx Tech WR Keke Coutee (4.43) for DW
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

So Texans drafted a Tx Tech WR Keke Coutee (4.43) for DW

Apr 28, 2018, 12:30 PM

About the same size and faster than Ray Ray (4.53). Better stats, hands and work ethic than Ray Ray. Expect DC to be drafted soon - Ray Ray may or may not be drafted. TBD.

Hopefully, Texans have shored up OL blocking this year through trades.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Texans drafted a Tx Tech WR Keke Coutee (4.43) for DW

Apr 28, 2018, 12:40 PM

I doubt Ray Ray will get drafted. I've just never thought he was THAT good. He was a good back up at the college level, but struggled when he became the starter. Moments of excellence, but lots of inconsistencies. I thought the Texans MAY have taken Deon, because of Deshaun. Still lots of Draft left to go though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2018, 1:02 PM

Lots of fumbles at critical moments.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2018, 12:48 PM

Deon graded better than KeKe at the combine. And has bigger hands, longer arms, and runs the same 40 (4.43) at 5” taller and 20lbs heavier. Something stinks.

Apr 28, 2018, 1:24 PM

Cain a little lazy and can’t catch. He has potential because of his athleticism but he probably won’t live up to it because he’s had years to develop into a great receiver and it hasn’t happened.

^^^Coot***

Apr 28, 2018, 1:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^Coot***

Apr 28, 2018, 1:33 PM

How so?

Apr 28, 2018, 1:34 PM

I take it you don’t like my opinion?

Apr 28, 2018, 1:43 PM

Completely agree, if I’m DW I’m telling them not to draft DC

not every team has their draft revolve around Clemson

Apr 28, 2018, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: So Texans drafted a Tx Tech WR Keke Coutee (4.43) for DW ]

players. You have to realize that;s your fan perspective that everything has to be off is someone is picked ahead of a Clemson guy

Re: not every team has their draft revolve around Clemson

Apr 28, 2018, 12:48 PM

Only argument I can make for Cain is potential. He never showed it at Clemson but sometimes NFL guys think they can unlock something and no doubt Cain has more potential compared to Keke.

About the only argument I can make. Seems Texans can wait on a hopeful pick at WR as they are solid there... otherwise Keke probably a better pick then Cain if they want immediate help for Deshaun.

What part of

Apr 28, 2018, 2:00 PM

Cain's in his third year as a WR is everyone missing? Of course he's rough...he's had drops...and yet. Ray Ray is somewhat similar...he wasn't a receiver, either. They've been learning on the highest stage there is and yet, Clemson fans want to belittle their efforts. I don't get it. Whether they get drafted or not is not the point. Where they started from to where they've come...and how they contributed to Clemson University...that's what important.

Would someone...anyone, please, take out the coot trash...and their droppings. Please!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What part of

Apr 28, 2018, 2:10 PM

So just curious... if you were drafting a player who would you pick? It’s not belittling a player as much as a debate why Keke was picked over Cain. If that makes someone Coot trash then there isn’t really a middle ground here. It’s either Deon Cain goes #1 followed by Ray Ray at #2 or you are a coot.

Apr 28, 2018, 2:15 PM

DC should of came back his senior year. He would of had KB throwing to him to boost up is draft stock.

Apr 28, 2018, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: What part of ]

ME08...I'm not questioning DC's draft position at all. He's not a top WR pick, in my view. I'm addressing those who suggest he's a 5-star failure in some fashion. It's remarkable that a guy so highly rated as a receiver out of high school...NEVER played receiver. Thus, he was potential from 'day one' and has learned what he has playing in a national championship program. It's the reactions of supposed fans who critique him in that light that baffles me.

And commentary like the one after your question...such classic dirt.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to What part of ]

Spot on, (except the coot part I don't really like calling clemson fans Coots for having a different opinion). Anyways I continue to hear he has had years to develop and hasn't at clemson and he never performed. Yea he didn't perform up to his high 5 star expectations but he still was good for us and def performed. Prob wouldn't have beat UL our title year without his 2 Td catches, who knows what would have happen In the title game if Cain didn't give our team a boost with his screen turned huge gain that gave our offense the boost it needed to get going. He had a rough Jr year but what WR actually had a great year last year. KB struggled to get him and others the ball. Renfrow didn't score but what 3 TDs all year long and his first one was game 10 or 11? The lack of improvement in numbers from sophomore to junior year is not all his fault, he had his drops and stuff but don't act like he didn't have his good games and overall success at clemson. Best luck Cain I know your going to be a steal, and rep WRU!! Go TIGERS!!!

Can I just say

Apr 28, 2018, 3:13 PM

The coot moniker is generally earned not by merely having a “different” opinion but by a negative one towards something Clemson-related..

But my HR department keeps reminding me that “diversity is our strength” so all opinions are welcome, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic