Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Dabo will not throw a player under the bus?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

So Dabo will not throw a player under the bus?

Nov 16, 2014, 7:13 PM

He said outright he wasn't please with the way the corners played. They had WAYYYYYYY less to do with the loss than pretty boy Dabo! Man!

"Obviously pretty much a train wreck yesterday in Atlanta. Very disappointed to say the least. Defensively we made some mistakes but really played well enough to win. They were scoring 38 points a game and it's been a long time since they hadn't had a rushing touchdown. I wasn't pleased with how our two corners played on third and long. We gave up some big plays but we rallied and held them to field goals and that was huge for us."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Dabo will not throw a player under the bus?

Nov 16, 2014, 7:20 PM

The defense didn't give up 14 points on picks. That trophy goes to the noodle armed quarterback. The offense is awful. As is they can't score double digits on any top 25 team I don't care how you try to sugar coat it. Defense had been picking up the slack but the thread was bound to unravel sooner or later.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What more does he really need to say?

Nov 16, 2014, 7:24 PM

"Not gonna name a starter today," Swinney said. "Probably not gonna name one tomorrow, probably not gonna name one Tuesday. We'll go back to work. Obviously Cole Stoudt played really poor. There is no way to sugar coat that. He had a bad game."

Does he really need to go into every detail of Cole's horrible performance and completely rip him a new a-hole in the media to appease all of the idiots here?

Re: What more does he really need to say?

Nov 16, 2014, 7:27 PM

The point is he brought up his corners who played their butt off to take some heat off of Cole.

The fact that he is even considering giving him another chance makes it worse. I'm glad he is a senior. We would have to worry about this same crap next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Dabo will not throw a player under the bus?

Nov 16, 2014, 7:30 PM

Go tell your wife she's ugly and see how that works out for you.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic