Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lutz
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

lutz

Oct 5, 2020, 2:53 PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So...

Oct 5, 2020, 2:56 PM

The man with the best health care available to him possible, a team designated to keeping him healthy and safe, and who help spread the virus among his staff through a careless gathering and failure to follow safety procedures, is telling us to just not worry about it?

I'd like a show of hands of people here who actually think this is evidence that it's no big deal. Cause I know you're on here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So...

Oct 5, 2020, 2:59 PM

Libs BTFO once again. Your meme virus is a hoax

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think if you are healthy and take care of yourself

Oct 5, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to So... ]

he is correct.

If you are overweight, smoker, heart issues, you are probably in a heap of trouble.

That is what I think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Statistically

Oct 5, 2020, 3:04 PM

Yes, those with other health issues are most at risk. However my wife, who is an ER nurse, has seen quite a number of otherwise healthy individuals who had major complications from Covid. I know that is anecdotal and should not be used in the place of true statistical data, but don't fool yourself into thinking it's only the old and sick that are at risk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

healthy looking people can be

Oct 5, 2020, 3:07 PM

deficient in zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C, B12....a myriad of other things as well.

Fauci even said that the majority of those in ICU were Vitamin D deficient.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course

Oct 5, 2020, 3:15 PM

Doesn't change the fact of my statement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: healthy looking people can be

Oct 5, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to healthy looking people can be ]

I have also read that people with type O blood do not get a deadly case of the Wuhan Flu. So who knows?

Oct 5, 2020, 3:42 PM

Oneg for the win!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to healthy looking people can be ]

gon hit the zinc rite now!

Re: I think if you are healthy and take care of yourself

Oct 5, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to I think if you are healthy and take care of yourself ]

I think for the most part, yeah, but a lot of people aren't healthy, and there are plenty who aren't who lap up what this man says.

He has medical care very few Americans have access to, and he also helped spread this virus to his staff. Once again, more irresponsible words from this clown.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Oct 5, 2020, 3:09 PM

"but a lot of people arent healthy"

Not my problem.

"He has medical care very few Americans have access to"

What is your point? He is the President you know.

He watched Boris struggle with it and at one point seemed as if he was knocking on Heaven's Gate. I am sure that scared Trump a little or at least entered his brain. I am sure Boris has the best care the UK can provide as well.

Oct 5, 2020, 3:23 PM

My point is that he shouldn't be so careless and flippant about this virus being no big deal when it didn't hit him as hard as 200,000 others AND he had superb medical treatment that most Americans can't get.

Oct 5, 2020, 4:18 PM

God forbid someone be positive.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but #### off.

Oct 5, 2020, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I think if you are healthy and take care of yourself ]

There are millions of people in this country who are not in good health, through no fault of their own. "Not your problem." Cool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you know it’s no fault of their own?***

Oct 5, 2020, 4:12 PM

You're right. I guess the ~23 million people in the US with

Oct 5, 2020, 4:16 PM

autoimmune diseases should take responsibility for contracting them. Not my problem, yo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then stay home man and order your groceries

Oct 5, 2020, 4:18 PM

and do GrubHub. Arent we all adults here?

if you have a bad liver, do you go to the bar? If you have lung disease, do you hang out with smokers?

I mean, have some accountability for yourself.

There are like 70 or 80 autoimmune diseases, which one causes the most issues? All of them? Who knows, so stay home.

Not sure if you've noticed or not, but there are quite a few

Oct 5, 2020, 4:21 PM

people who don't have the option to stay at home. Is there a reason for your over-the-top cuntiness in recent weeks?

Not really man, I am who I am

Oct 5, 2020, 5:16 PM

people that have met me will say the same. I do what I do brother and if you dont like it, well, sorry.

19B, Ive got autoimmune psoriatic arthritis

Oct 5, 2020, 4:22 PM [ in reply to You're right. I guess the ~23 million people in the US with ]

But I sure as hayell aint beotching that Trump is causing all this...

aw....

Oct 5, 2020, 4:14 PM [ in reply to I mean this in the nicest way possible, but #### off. ]

I think somewhere Herman Cain is probably disagreeing.***

Oct 5, 2020, 2:59 PM

Re: I think somewhere Herman Cain is probably disagreeing.***

Oct 5, 2020, 3:33 PM

I don't know what kind of health Herman Cain was in but maybe you do.

What third world disease did he have 20 years ago?***

Oct 5, 2020, 3:21 PM

Of course he's feeling good

Oct 5, 2020, 3:48 PM

they're pumping him full of horse steroids and monkey ##### or U4EA or whatever else they can find.

Re: lutz

Oct 5, 2020, 4:04 PM

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1313000424744669184

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic