Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“Any Nation that does NOT honor its Heros will not endure.”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 913

“Any Nation that does NOT honor its Heros will not endure.”

Aug 25, 2020, 11:09 PM

Abraham Lincoln

Guess those uneducated and/or thoughtless thugs who destroyed some neat art, historical statues & monuments all over our country couldn’t care less about history or heros.

So glad President Trump just gave away his 15th straight paycheck (of $100,000) to the National Park Service to restore many downed monuments!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, hey, are you curious what the National Parks Service

Aug 25, 2020, 11:11 PM

spent it on?

https://www.citizensforethics.org/national-park-service-trump-propaganda-video/?fbclid=IwAR1vZAtLjNxkNX6lTkR7o1xUPG32OQpBVp-rEhOXk5t-t94NOhsRE-yxht8

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

love it 19B!

Aug 25, 2020, 11:26 PM

thx for that long winded Left wing lawyer verbiage..

but it can’t even make a dent in all the sheet, lies & crookedness Obama, Biden and Billy & Hilary have done for 16 years!

What goes around comes around!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: love it 19B!

Aug 25, 2020, 11:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So...

Aug 26, 2020, 12:59 AM [ in reply to love it 19B! ]

Lightbulb: "God bless Trump! He gave his paycheck to the National Parks to restore downed monuments! What a great man!"

19B: "Actually, it just went to making a campaign ad for him and probably violated the law."

Lightbulb: "Hey, but that's okay! I'm glad it went there instead! I'm glad we have a president breaking the law as long as he has an R by his name! But it's bad if the Dems do it! But hey, it's okay if an R president does it because somehow I think corruption is okay if it's payback!"

I hope your realize how ridiculous you sound.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So...

Aug 26, 2020, 7:47 AM

He doesn't care. It amazes me how many people don't. They twist themselves in knots to make Trump into something he isn't instead of just coming out and saying, “I like his policies” and/or, depending on the person, “he makes the other side mad”. That is the only thing a rational person could say about supporting Trump.

He is human trash that openly flaunts his power, abuses his position, cheats, steals and lies incessantly. He is petulant, unintelligent and uses people for his own gain and has been doing it for decades. He is EXACTLY the type of person that most of his supporters would HATE if he wasn't getting them what they wanted. An elitist that thinks he is better than everyone else but owes almost all of his success and wealth to the hard work of other people that he did little to earn.

At the end of the day, doesn't really matter though. He may or may not win the presidency but he will lose the popular vote by more than last time. Dems will maintain the house, likely take the Senate and all for a very simple reason that both him and his die-hard supporters don't understand; he is driving people away as they get tired of his antics and his followers pseudo worship of a terrible human.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: love it 19B!

Aug 26, 2020, 1:30 AM [ in reply to love it 19B! ]

And Trump & his cabinet/advisors are a bastion of truth & honesty....

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Re: “Any Nation that does NOT honor its Heros will not endure.”

Aug 25, 2020, 11:25 PM

Except Lincoln never said that

https://greatamericanhistory.net/lincolnneversaidthat.htm

https://rogerjnorton.com/Lincoln56.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fact checkers are 95% liberal operated and the fact it’s not verifiable..

Aug 25, 2020, 11:28 PM

does Not make it untrue either.

Not verifiable, so it’s not untrue

Aug 26, 2020, 12:36 AM

What a maroon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me guess,

Aug 25, 2020, 11:37 PM

Rudy Giuliani just said this to Laura Ingraham.

and anyone else ever wonder ### is up with his bottom teeth? It looks like somebody went to work on them with a dremel tool.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me guess,

Aug 25, 2020, 11:41 PM

Re: Let me guess,

Aug 25, 2020, 11:45 PM

I know my mom went to get implants, only to find out AFTER they pulled most of her front teeth that she was not a good candidate and they gave her dentures instead.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re losing it Bill

Aug 26, 2020, 12:34 AM

How many generals has Trump disparaged? Purple Heart families? John McCain?

"shut your opinionated traps uP!" -LbB

Aug 26, 2020, 8:41 AM

It was past your bed time old man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Trump set a good tone with his John McCain remarks...

Aug 26, 2020, 8:46 AM

"I like folks who don't get captured"

or his treatment/comments to the goldstar family the Khans

You cannot support a President who acts like he does and then go on about "honoring our heros [sic]" and expect to be taken seriously by anyone with any bit of sense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 913
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic