Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So 100 percent of people who tested are positive? According to Florida
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

So 100 percent of people who tested are positive? According to Florida

Jul 14, 2020, 7:48 PM

They haven’t ben reporting negative test results!

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coronavirus/os-ne-coronavirus-florida-labs-not-reporting-20200714-va2fuxgcsbfc5dsuba5gcni2u4-story.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not good, but the positives are skyrocketing... Bottom line.***

Jul 14, 2020, 7:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not good, but the positives are skyrocketing... Bottom line.***

Jul 14, 2020, 8:03 PM

To be honest, I don’t know what to believe anymore. Over the week end I hear that people they test negative are still being documented if they have symptoms Such as sneezing, coughing, ache and chills! and now this!

people dying of all causes are automatically

Jul 14, 2020, 11:10 PM

defaulting to death by COVID.. if that person tested positive at the time of death. Counted as a COVID death, regardless of cause. So now the covid death rate is highly overinflated.

Re: people dying of all causes are automatically

Jul 15, 2020, 3:00 AM

Show your work.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:36 AM

That's work that is difficult to show. Being associated with the hospital system in NC I can tell you for a fact that the majority of deaths right now are being attributed to Rona. Hospitals get paid thousands for a Rona death.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:54 AM

The majority of deaths in North Carolina? North Carolina has had a total of 1,586 COVID deaths in total. You're telling me that 1,586 represents the majority of people that have died in North Carolina over the past 4 months? 1,586 represents about the weekly average of overall deaths in North Carolina for that period of time. My goodness, the amount of things people will just say as if it's a fact on the internet never ceases to amaze.

Yes, again,

Jul 15, 2020, 7:24 PM

If a person dies and tests positive for COVID, then they are being categorized as a COVID fatality regardless of actual cause of death.

Jul 15, 2020, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: people dying of all causes are automatically ]

There are so many issues here. You asked for proof- read below. You can also go to the CDC website and see that they are counting confirmed and PROBABLE cases. Probable can be anything from coughing in a hospital to being one of the last 20 people exposed to someone that was confirmed.
Also death rates are including Covid, FLU, and pneumonia. Death rate is still .01%. Flu has been at .006% for years, so deductive reasoning says that Covid death rate (including stuff like you see below) is .004% at most right now.

https://www.newsbreak.com/district-of-columbia/washington/news/0P8vi871/related-to-obvious-other-causes-gunshot-victims-included-in-washington-coronavirus-death-tally

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 10:48 AM

A probable case would actually be showing symptoms of COVID AND having epidemiologic linkage which would include having interaction with someone exposed to COVID.

As far as the gunshot thing, could you provide a source that doesn't try and fire 10 forms of malware at me when I try to open it?

Looks like some political BS that's.......

Jul 14, 2020, 8:43 PM

going on. The media puts whatever spin they want to on what's going on with COVID-19. Who really knows how bad things are?

All I know as a 64 year old man is that I'm wearing my mask and practicing social distancing. I'm tired of having to do it but I"ve got to be defensive about things.

What am I missing?

Jul 14, 2020, 9:01 PM

If you know how many tests are administered, and you know how many were positive, then it’s pretty easy to know how many were negative.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What am I missing?

Jul 14, 2020, 9:22 PM

ahay® said:

If you know how many tests are administered, and you know how many were positive, then it’s pretty easy to know how many were negative.

Let me repeat. It is medical “professionals” who are coming out and stating the numbers are jacked up. Not “the media”! I could understand if it was isolated to one facility that is reporting, but it is multiple medical facilities, across multiple healthcare professionals and written on death certificates/test results. How are all of these people lying? To answer your question, why not just write it in as negative then and there? If you didn’t have cancer wouldn’t you like to know it was completely negative and wouldn’t be documented otherwise? Come on !

Jul 14, 2020, 9:59 PM

Come on. Most medical sources and media are not reporting stuff like this. Consider the sources. Florida quit reporting proper numbers weeks ago. They are spiking and out of control but want tourists so why not discredit covid by contributing to misinformation and implying covid is bogus.

Jul 14, 2020, 10:39 PM

In other words falsifying health records? You think Florida is the only state that would withhold information just to keep its tourist revenue? Don’t be naive.

The people being tested get a result

Jul 14, 2020, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: What am I missing? ]

Positive or negative. At least I did. This means the medical professionals also get the results. So again, if the number of tests are reported and the number of positives are reported, who is it that needs the math done for them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The people being tested get a result

Jul 14, 2020, 10:37 PM

Let me slow it down for you. If you know who test positive and how many test were given, sure it’s easy to find how many were negative. Who wouldn’t know? But... if you are collecting hard data on something you no absolutely nothing about as many claim, Why not document it properly? After all it is about traceability and being able to pull documentation from both sides at any given time to account for another should one side of the numbers get thrown off! I see you have no concept of human error and traceability when it comes to human lives in the medical profession.

It is very unlikely that you as a professional would have thousands of patients walk into your office, have them take a test, then tell them they were positive or negative and only document (legal binding information that is held for 7 years in case of a malpractice suites ) for one result and not the other! It’s absolute bullsh@t and any medical facility practices legal documentation like that needs to be #### down immediately!

As I stated, it was heard on a local radio station from a representative from a respected medical network that even though people were testing negative, they were being diagnosed and documented as having COVID 19 if they had any of the same symptoms.

It doesn’t get much clearer than that. I don’t care if you wear a mask or not ( most people don’t wear the damm thing correctly anyway). I just want to know the truth instead of going over the side of the cliff along with the other sheep!

Jul 14, 2020, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: What am I missing? ]

This is how internet rumors start. According to the FL heath department some facilities were only reporting how many positive cases they had and were failing to notify the state of the count of negative tests. No one is claiming that the positives weren’t really positive, no is claiming that people are falsifying deaths certificate, no is claiming that 5G towers and jumbo jet vapor trails are being used by the Illuminati to spread COVID. The fact that FL had 70K positive cases over the last 7 days is not in dispute; what is in error the % of positives. This is serious because this is an important metric, but there’s no evidence of conspiracy. What’s more likely is that what ever web tool or form that FL set up for data collection had poorly written instructions and a number of the people who were doing the data uploads got confused and thought they only needed to send in the positive counts.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 2:43 PM

How is it an internet rumor when it was first reported on a live air radio by a healthcare network representative? I don’t know how to make it much clearer than that!

Jul 15, 2020, 4:59 PM

For starters because nobody on here but you is claiming to have heard this radio interview. Assuming it did occur we have no idea of what was actually said, if you misunderstood something that was said, came to your own conclusions, etc... We also have no idea if this was actually a healthcare worker or just a random person who called into a radio station to say whatever they wanted. Even assuming the person was actually a healthcare worker, we have no idea of their background, or what information they're actually privy to.

Even if there actually is some sort of widespread conspiracy to jack up COVID numbers it isn't like every single healthcare worker would be let in on every little detail. Basically, just because someone is a nurse at a small hospital doesn't mean they would be let in on the conspiracy, or that they at least aren't basing their opinion on what they saw with 1 or 2 patients and used that to come to their own conclusions.

Jul 15, 2020, 7:45 PM

Cool, we have to agree to disagree. I know what was said and there were no misunderstanding. I’ve given the radio station. Call them and ask for the archives of you want to hear for yourself. I’m guessing that won’t happen. You’ll keep opening up wide and let people spoon feed you BS. I’m good with that. Will I wear a mask? Eh. Maybe...But I’m not believing one single number from here on out. Have fun trying to decide what is real and what is fake!

Re: So 100 percent of people who tested are positive? According to Florida

Jul 14, 2020, 11:02 PM

I’m not really seeing the big deal with the article posted. It seems like some of the labs are used to not reporting negative tests for other diseases.

From the article:

“In tracking most diseases like gonorrhea or HIV, negative tests typically aren’t reported, said Dr. Raul Pino, the local health officer for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County. But in a pandemic, calculating the positivity rate is important to track the spread, he said.”

Jul 15, 2020, 2:38 AM

All I know are the ICUs at 56 hospitals in Florida are a maximum capacity right now. So believe what you want, try to find a reason to match your world view or think that they are more results because there's more testing, or they report fake stuff. It doesn't really matter. People are so stupid. It amazes me and I should know because I am a genius. I have an incredible IQ. A lot of people tell me how smart I am. Now this is nothing to do with my insecurities about not being perceived as intelligent. I am the most secure man in the world.

Jul 15, 2020, 2:57 AM
USAvsEU.jpg(68.2 K)

If you want to see what failed leadership looks like check out the chart. And it is not just because there is more testing! The UK is testing 180k per million compared to 130k per million of the USA. The USA does not have the best testing in the world! Every time Trump says that he is trying to make you think that's why the numbers are up. Also it is not that the USA has more people. There are 440 minion people in Europe, 100 million more that the USA plus they are living closer together. But the numbers are less are going down and the USA numbers are going up. You got to know when to hold them or fold them and the Trump experiment has failed. Trump needs to either leave or get out of the way but he is definitely not leading.

Jul 15, 2020, 8:07 AM

Oh, you're the "Dementia Joe" guy. Agenda?

Does your house smell of mahogany?***

Jul 15, 2020, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: So 100 percent of people who tested are positive? According to Florida ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jul 15, 2020, 3:01 AM

100% positive for rad mullets and jean shorts.

Seems the problem is that there is not a uniform reporting procedure for all states and labs

Jul 15, 2020, 8:55 AM

It sure would help if all states and labs were reporting positive, negative, recovered, deaths, etc. the same. This way you could compare results. Even if you did not like the asumptions used in the reporting, at least it would be consistent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems the problem is that there is not a uniform reporting procedure for all states and labs

Jul 15, 2020, 10:39 AM

Also the Swab Test is not 100% accurate, therefore those with symptoms get counted even if a negative Swab Test. There is another test that is more accurate so ask for it if you have symptoms and test negative. I think I would ask for it if tested positive and no symptoms too.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 3:53 PM

Ironically, they all vote Democrat

Jul 15, 2020, 5:03 PM

If all of these Labs had been reporting 0% positive the media would be all over the governor and the evil Republicans for lying about the numbers. However when the numbers are overwhelmingly and incorrectly positive the media and all of their brain followers yawn.
How predictable

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic