Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So . . . . did we WIN this weekend or did we LOOSE again ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

So . . . . did we WIN this weekend or did we LOOSE again ?

Nov 2, 2020, 10:59 AM

Need to determine my temperament for the rest of the week.

Serious, football only answers, please. This question has nothing to do with politics or viruses or other mamby-jahhamby stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: So . . . . did we WIN this weekend or did we LOOSE again ?

Nov 2, 2020, 11:01 AM

Well our coverage was loosing everything early in the game which put us in a big hole!

Then for the remainder of the game we all had to listen to Joe Tessitore pull for his son and the BC Eagles so we all lost.

Respond accordingly with your temperament.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmmmm - some good stuff - need to wait for a few more

Nov 2, 2020, 11:05 AM

responses to determine if it will be

underlying, base-line discontent

OR

a bit under-the-skin, mid-range seething.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 2, 2020, 11:12 AM

OK. I'll bite.

This team deserves some tough love after the last 2 weeks' performances. If this was just a regular Tommy Bowden team, the performances wouldn't be such a big deal to me (or most alumnus, for that matter). If THIS is the team we have all been hoping for---with generational talent at QB and RB----a team that we all believed could win the Natty, then yes, they deserve all the criticism they're getting.

Unless I'm mistaken Clemson still is the #1 team in the country and should be judged as such vs. teams against who we will potentially face in the playoffs. So if you disagree that Dabo's insistence that "Best is the Standard" by which this team should be judged, please explain to me why it shouldn't.

So check your temperament and let us know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Good points - heading towards just under the surface,

Nov 2, 2020, 11:30 AM

upper-mid seething.

Nov 2, 2020, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: So . . . . did we WIN this weekend or did we LOOSE again ? ]

The last time ND saw a D-line better than ours, was the last time ND played Clemson. ND QB does not impress me. ND’s offense does not impress me. The most impressive thing about ND is that time warp bubble that they live in, where every year it’s 1966 and no reality can penetrate that delusion. If ND can line up and run the ball on BV’s defense then they might have a chance. I don’t think they can. I think ND is a bunch of fluff, a mirage, manufactured by the same TV bozos that told us that Coastal Carolina would lose last weekend. ND being ranked #4 is about TV ratings and money, it has no basis in reality. Never forget, the TV companies are selling to the Catholic audience in America, that’s more than 100 million people.

Please restate in a form that actually answers the question.

Nov 2, 2020, 1:17 PM

tiywath

Nov 2, 2020, 11:21 AM

We loost

oh no.***

Nov 2, 2020, 11:30 AM

Depends on who you ask

Nov 2, 2020, 12:19 PM

as usual.

I'm axing YOU !***

Nov 2, 2020, 12:21 PM

Win!

Nov 2, 2020, 12:21 PM

Because we managed a record setting comeback.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 12:23 PM

I figured it out. If the Coots can claim moral victories from losses then I guess the sports media thinks they can give us moral losses from wins. See last year's Tarhole game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TRUE - the media does that. BUT we do it EVEN BETTER on

Nov 2, 2020, 1:18 PM

here - so I was speaking about only from the TNet point of view.

I didn't hear where D. Hood said it felt like a loss, so it

Nov 2, 2020, 1:30 PM

must have been a big win. :)

Nov 2, 2020, 1:56 PM

We lost. Because of the OL hamstrung the offense to only scoring 30 points.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on all of this, I have decided to go with palpable

Nov 3, 2020, 9:34 AM

discontent, when, if exacerbated by anyone or anything - will balloon to low level rage.

Thank you all.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic