Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Catman versus Average Joe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,221

Catman versus Average Joe

Jan 1, 2021, 3:13 PM

I’m sure this would’ve been better if they had a girl kicking or a kid from the south that grew up playing sports or a soccer player. LOL

Noticed the classic virtue signaling of the Yankee during the training part of the video. They’re outside during the day with a stiff wind and only two people and this moron is wearing a mask! LOL

https://youtu.be/RjdIf_og0iA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake much?***

Jan 1, 2021, 3:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Snowflake much?***

Jan 1, 2021, 3:18 PM

Lol I’m not offended I’m not mad I’m laughing because it’s ridiculous. But it is funny how every time I post something that’s even slightly political the first people to comment are always liberals calling me a snowflake. Typical hypocritical liberal. A conservative points out something stupid and ridiculous the liberal gets offended and calls the conservative the snowflake. You people really are predictable!

You could have posted the video with Clemson positive commentary

Jan 1, 2021, 3:21 PM

Instead you chose to whine over nonsense. There was nothing in that video worth offending you, yet you found something. So predictable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You could have posted the video with Clemson positive commentary

Jan 1, 2021, 3:28 PM

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I said I wasn’t offended I thought it was ridiculous and funny. Clearly you’re the one that’s easily offended.

As far as what I comment on I can comment on anything I want but clearly you’re offended by freedom of speech and common sense. So who’s really the snowflake here?

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Got it. Not offended. Just whine for no reason.

Jan 1, 2021, 3:46 PM

You do you. ??

Re: Got it. Not offended. Just whine for no reason.

Jan 1, 2021, 4:00 PM

Nope. You’re the crybaby and the snowflake and clearly the intolerant one. Like I said, you are a typical liberal! And you are so predictable. I’m not offended by people like that, I feel sorry for people like that. I feel sorry for people like you that don’t have the intelligence to see you are being brainwashed or can’t let your brain and reason override your emotions. You remind me of that woman in the video screaming and screaming and screaming out of control because Ruth Bader Ginsberg died before the election.

Are you the same type that complains about politics in sports

Jan 1, 2021, 4:08 PM

Then posts your drivel on TigerNet. You need to take up CrossFit and eating vegan since you love bringing up garbage nobody cares about.

Nice that your best comebacks are equivalent to ‘I’m rubber and you’re glue’

Now tell me that I’m like a CrossFit vegan.

I care about eating crossfit vegans***

Jan 1, 2021, 4:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I care about eating crossfit vegans***

Jan 1, 2021, 4:32 PM

The doggie daycare and groomers where I take my dog in Charleston (James Island) is right next-door to a CrossFit. There are indeed some tasty morsels and hot vegans hanging out there! They love wearing workout shorts that really aren’t much more than glorified boy shorts lingerie!

Re: Are you the same type that complains about politics in sports

Jan 1, 2021, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Are you the same type that complains about politics in sports ]

Lol Wow again typical liberal people point out facts and you are off somewhere else with your emotions.

Yes I do hate politics in sports and if LeBron James was half the person he thinks he is he would tell Nike that he’s never doing another commercial for them until they start making their shoes in America.

He would hold a press conference and him and Warren Buffett buy An abandoned manufacturing facility in Ohio and start their own shoe company and pay people at least $25 an hour plus company stock and create jobs and truly save Ohio since he says he loves Ohio so much. He would make infinitely more money and do something for the people he says he cares about! But he’ll never do that because he’s not really a hero nor anything else he thinks he is a.k.a. the modern-day Muhammad Ali. He’s just a greedy hypocrite and brainwashed race baiter!

You're a class act trolling pos!

Jan 1, 2021, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Snowflake much?*** ]

Message to find out what pos stands for. You dumb ####.

PS
Who watches 21mins of ravens kicking?

Re: You're a class act trolling pos!

Jan 1, 2021, 3:31 PM

I’d be willing to bet that not only did you not graduate from Clemson you didn’t even go to Clemson. I’m a Clemson grad and I wasn’t trolling I was posting a video of a Clemson football player in an interesting video on YouTube about kicking which is a common topic of conversation. As far as my comments about the mask this is 2020 suck it up buttercup and until Joe Biden gets in office I still have freedom of speech!

I do think it’s interesting however that I make one little political comment and you go off like somebody having a roid rage and calling me names and insulting me! Typical liberal! And people like you call conservatives irrational!

FYI your attack, your personal attack, is the definition of classless!

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,221
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic