Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since it is a bye-week, I’d like to take a deep breath and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 962

Since it is a bye-week, I’d like to take a deep breath and

Nov 8, 2020, 8:30 PM

think about the future a little bit. Specifically with DJU. It is clear, the kid is special. For development purposes, this was perfect. Two full games, and then some, of game footage. He is talented, strong arm, but still has a lot of growth opportunities. It looks like if he worked on leading receivers, anticipating the throws, fully committing to the run (seems to hesitate), and maybe shaving off some baby fat to pick up a little bit more speed... he is going to be a very special talent.

Just trying to find the silver lining of losing TLaw for a couple of weeks. DJU will potentially grow more quickly as a result and have more targeted development in the offseason. Just some thoughts but as always, I’d like to hear yours!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since it is a bye-week, I’d like to take a deep breath and

Nov 8, 2020, 8:36 PM

Squash the turnover bug that hit 2 weeks ago and get the defense off the field on 3rd down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 8:46 PM

Especially this odd turnover for touchdown bug. 3 weeks in a row is just crazy.

Nov 8, 2020, 9:49 PM

The silver lining to losing Trevor Lawrence is that the Notre Dame game literally stopped mattering at all because the playoff committee doesn't punish a one-loss team where the loss occurred due to a "key player" being out.

I think that's stupid but that's how the playoff committee operates, and that's the silver lining here. Yeah it sucks that we lost Lawrence for a couple games but it will have absolutely no effect on Clemson's ultimate outcome this season.

Replies: 3
| visibility 962
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic