Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shouldn't we be better than being sore losers?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Shouldn't we be better than being sore losers?

Jan 14, 2020, 8:27 AM

I'm seeing Clemson fans all over the internet and on this board just being sore losers. Calling LSU fans out for being "awful" and the "worst in college football". The same things are said about literally every team we play, win or lose. Every "congratulations" given to LSU for a well earned win is always backhanded.

Fans were doing this when we beat Bama and they are doing it when we lose to LSU.

It's making Clemson look like sore winners AND sore losers. We are better than that. They outcoached us, outplayed us. Burrow was far better than Lawrence. They earned their win and their right to celebrate it and be congratulated. Every fan base has a loud minority that is awful. By Clemson flooding message boards and comments with these sore loser comments, they are giving everyone else ammo to say WE are the worst fans. I'm hoping it's the minority with us too but based off the comments on this board, it's hard to believe. It's embarrassing, we are better than that, at least I hope so. I've been attacked by Clemson fans for supporting Clemson but giving LSU their due credit. It's sad.

Have fun proving my point by attacking me now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shouldn't we be better than being sore losers?

Jan 14, 2020, 8:29 AM

I wouldn't say you were outplayed. But you were outcoached and the refs took a solid 10 points from you.

This guy is a coot troll***

Jan 14, 2020, 8:29 AM

Jan 14, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Shouldn't we be better than being sore losers? ]

refs take points from everyone, that's the game. Bad calls on both ends in every game but 10 points still equals a loss. It's a sore loser to try to explain away the loss on bad calls. They won the game. They were a better team this year. Their regular season proved it and the head to head proved it. End of story, everything else is just an excuse. Just congratulate them and move on. They earned this championship, let them have it, we had ours and we'll have another. When we win next year, people will make the same excuses and attack our fanbase which will #### all of you off like it did last year but you all continue the cycle and do the same crap anyway. It's just sad and childish.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:30 AM

Pls do not fall off that high horse ole 13% pulse

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 8:38 AM

Yep, my pulse is low because I don't follow the rest of the crowd that says the other team cheated or the refs were biased whenever we lose or attack the other team and their fans even if we win.

Apparently people don't like it when you don't toe the line, oh well.

You're seeing bellyaching from a minute, selective

Jan 14, 2020, 8:33 AM

scattering of people unable to deal maturely with a loss.

I will assure you that 99.99 percent of Clemson folks congratulate LSU, wish them well, and like the great folks from the state of Louisiana!

And, my Friend, this is 55 years experience with Clemson football saying this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're seeing bellyaching from a minute, selective

Jan 14, 2020, 10:03 AM

This board lit up with that minority last night blaming the refs, the coaches, Trevor, the wide receivers, etc. I know in my little heart of hearts that is nothing more than a vocal(if typing on the internet can be viewed as vocal)minority but it was sad to see so much of that. Aside: You don't like some of the LSU fans? Beat'em and the noise dies right down. Last night they out played us. That's the simplest fact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're seeing bellyaching from a minute, selective

Jan 14, 2020, 10:14 AM

Watch out, they are going to call you a "coot troll" if you don't get in line.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:34 AM

Thanks Blue, I told my family last night I don't want to sound like THE Ohio ST. It was the National Championship game so we can be proud just to have been there, even if we were disappointed with the outcome. We played against the best QB we've faced in decades and it hurt to be without Tee much of the game. That's pretty much all we can legitimately say.

Re: 13% pulse = coot troll

Jan 14, 2020, 8:37 AM

Actually, it's you who's the pathetic loser, hanging out on big brother's board. Why don't you go watch some wimmins basketball, that clearly suits you better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:39 AM

Yeah, I'm a troll because people vote me down for telling it like it is. And, yes, jump to attacking me with sexist remarks. Are you having fun proving my point?

Jan 14, 2020, 8:45 AM

What point was that? That you come here attacking Clemson fans? You're an obvious coot troll. You fool nobody. Get a life, loser.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:51 AM

I'm the loser who needs to get a life when you are the one that resorts to childish name-calling. I'm not even bashing Clemson. I'm supporting Clemson by calling out the ugliness and hypocrisy. I'm supporting Clemson by thinking that maybe ugly sore losers like you give the good fanbase a bad name.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:56 AM

The only one here beeching about Clemson is you. Just delete your account, coot.

Screw Calford.

Jan 14, 2020, 9:11 AM

So you are saying I'm the only one that isn't a blind sheep?

Clemson is perfect and all other colleges are complete trash!

There, did I pass your little cult test? Am I allowed to stay now?

Jan 14, 2020, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: 13% pulse = coot troll ]

Where were your seats?

We?***

Jan 14, 2020, 8:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: We?***

Jan 14, 2020, 8:53 AM

yeah, we. I graduated from Clemson and got my Masters from Clemson. Am I only allowed to say "we" if I am a blind follower and resort to childish namecalling, poor excuses and being a sore winner/loser? Is that the criteria?

Jan 14, 2020, 9:26 AM

Masters haha, most people I know with a Masters degree are smart enough to either keep their mouth shut or maintain a pulse. You possess neither

Jan 14, 2020, 9:54 AM

"Most people I know with a masters are smart enough to keep their mouth shut".

Seriously? I missed the class where they taught us to keep our mouth shut when we thought something was wrong. I wasn't aware they had a class that taught you to toe the line, keep your mouth shut and just be a sheep. Must've been sick that day.

What was your favorite lecture hall at Clemson?

Jan 14, 2020, 10:00 AM

Jus curious.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hardin and Bracket for me***

Jan 14, 2020, 10:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was your favorite lecture hall at Clemson?

Jan 14, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to What was your favorite lecture hall at Clemson? ]

I'm not falling into your stupid games. You aren't clever and I have zero interest in proving anything to anyone. If I have to "prove myself" simply because I said something about Clemson that can be construed as bad, that is a pretty sad state of affairs. I really couldn't care less if you believe I went to Clemson or not. It doesn't change my life and it doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true and all these comments attacking me and calling me childish names are just proving my point.

I was just very confused by your 15% pulse

Jan 14, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: We?*** ]

My bad, fellow alum.

Re: I was just very confused by your 15% pulse

Jan 14, 2020, 10:43 AM

Because the pulse is directly attached to your transcripts, right? It's arbitrary. People are voting me down for saying things that hurt their feelings and is outside of their comfort zone of "Clemson is best at everything and everyone else is the worst at everything". I get voted down for that so that means I didn't go to Clemson? Sounds fair.

Woah, man. Chill.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:01 AM

Go Tigers.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:49 AM

Ha ha ! I already took you out on another post, but you will not quit, bluepowerade ??????

Jan 14, 2020, 8:52 AM

when did you "take me out"? You seem to have a very high regard for yourself, don't you?

Jan 14, 2020, 8:52 AM

We got smoked last night for 3 quarters.
LSU was the better team and there is really no excuses. The refs took away a TD but the game was already over .

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic