Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Should Hunter Renfrow Get A Tattoo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Should Hunter Renfrow Get A Tattoo

Feb 18, 2021, 1:14 PM

If always the gentleman, Hunter Renfrow, wants to be recognized as one of the Raider greats does he need to commit a crime or two? After all, there is the Raider bad boy image where the parole officer had to fly with them when they played a game out of state. Maybe he should cover an arm or two in tattoos kind of like JJ Redick in the NBA.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Should Hunter Renfrow Get A Tattoo

Feb 18, 2021, 1:23 PM

it's hunter renfrow - Hunter renfrow doesn't get tattoos, tattoos get renfrow.

Plus he is their passport, air Marshall and if needed can fly their plane with nothing more than his concentration. He does not need clearance on airforce 1 and when he flies even the president drops a number because hunter does not drop anything.

Feb 18, 2021, 6:41 PM

Sharks also observe Hunter Renfrow week!

Feb 19, 2021, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Should Hunter Renfrow Get A Tattoo ]

Hunter won the Burlsworth trophy his senior year. There's a good movie about Brandon Burlsworth on netflix if you haven't seen it, called: "Greatest". First part is a little hokie but gets better as it goes along. Don't think he had any tattoos.

Feb 18, 2021, 3:51 PM

In my entire Life, and as a NAVY Veteran, I've seen lot's of tattoos. And I have NEVER EVER met a person with a tattoo, who sooner or later did not want it removed or wish it was! I know a very wealthy gentleman who spent thousands of dollars, trying to get two tattoos removed that he got in the service. So Hunter can get "I love My Mother", eventually he too will want it gone!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 10:09 AM

I was in the Navy Hospital in Guam in 1970 and one of the Corpsman on my floor had a huge scar on his forearm. I asked him one day what it was from and he said it was from removing a tattoo. My uncle was a career Navy Petty Officer and had both arms covered. After he retired I never saw him is a short sleeve shirt.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2021, 4:48 PM

IMO if Hunter Renfrow gets a tattoo it will affect his image in a negative way. How much, I have no idea but I think that it will. I think most view Hunter as a clean cut conservative young man who through hard work turned himself into a really talented football player. Many kids and adults look up to Hunter Renfrow as a person of character a great Clemson / Raiders role model. I think a tattoo would affect his Clean Cut Image. If I were HR I would pass on the tattoo regardless of any teammates challenges or pressure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2021, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2021, 7:43 PM

Some people can pull off getting a tattoo. My son has one of his arm. I don’t judge people because they have a tattoo. You are probably a great person and your tattoo would matter to me. Apologize I meant no offense to anyone with a tattoo.

I just don’t think Hunter can pull it off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2021, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Should Hunter Renfrow Get A Tattoo ]

Thank Sir for you Military service especially 20 years. I am grateful to those who dedicate their lives to serving our country through Military Service.

A lot left to desire about our politicians!

Feb 18, 2021, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Should Hunter Renfrow Get A Tattoo ]

RaceCityTiger1977,

Need a really good Sales Representative??

Mayock and the Raiders drafted Renfrow and Ferrell

Feb 18, 2021, 7:08 PM

specifically to change their culture. :)

Re: Mayock and the Raiders drafted Renfrow and Ferrell

Feb 19, 2021, 12:21 PM

Well, if no tattoo, how about some serious ice in his grill that he can show off to the cameras with a big smile after a TD?

Feb 19, 2021, 4:48 PM

I think a better question is should pointcove get a labotomy.

Feb 19, 2021, 6:09 PM

I played so much football my frontal lobe is gone. Self lobotomy.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic