Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shooting 9-34 3pt. shots at 27% and 20-56 at 36%
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Shooting 9-34 3pt. shots at 27% and 20-56 at 36%

Feb 9, 2020, 8:53 PM

The first idiot says "BB didn't miss any shots".
The second idiot says "ND played amazing defense".

The first realist says the coach "doesn't know any other X & O's".
The second realist says the coach "recruited these shooters".

Everyone else except Mrs. Judge Brownell knows that Brownell has got to go before next year-- this one is a lost cause and the players would be better off if DRad pulled another Tommy Bowden right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shooting 9-34 3pt. shots at 27% and 20-56 at 36%

Feb 9, 2020, 9:21 PM

Hemenway was 4 for 7, the rest of the team was 5 for 27. He is 11 for 21 (52%) for the year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

Feb 9, 2020, 9:34 PM

Brad definitely has lacked in landing shooters, but the bright spot of the game has to be Hemingway and Jemison stepping up. Seems like every game Brad is searching for who's going to bring him points. I worried about this before even losing Reed, Michell or Thomas because before those 3 transfers we had nothing recruited. Sure there are decisions coach can make in who plays and who doesn't, but he can't predict that Tyson would drop 25 one night and only knock down 1 shot the next game. Some of this has to go on the players for not being consistent. I saw so many wide open shots missed tonight to which I threw the remote across the room. Why? Because those were chances . Easy no contested shots. Ill give you a football example. Dabo has said many times it's about doing your job bc if one player misses an assignment the play is broken. If the tackle gives up a block on the edge you never get a throw off to the wr who worked so hard to get open. Same in bball. I saw guys setting great screens and rotating out , only to throw the ball to the wide open player who misses the shot. At some point this players need to look in the mirror and get serious. If Clemson hits it's free throws and open shots tonight they win by 25.

Feb 9, 2020, 9:50 PM

With just those statistics, the analytics say we did not shoot enough threes. Our threes equates to 40.5 percent shooting. Goes to show how statistics can lie.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic