Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Random thoughts, ACCCG, Rose Bowl, COVID
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,581

Random thoughts, ACCCG, Rose Bowl, COVID

Dec 18, 2020, 1:47 PM

- Swinney is talking about no fans. Maybe different in S Cal than N Cal, but there's a reason the 49ers are playing in AZ.
I'm not convinced Rose Bowl in gonna happen at all. I expect this CFP site to be moved and have for 2 months.

- Just got my vaccine 30 mins ago, 2nd one in 2 part series to be given in 3 weeks.. Seeing 30yo with strokes from the clotting complications related to COVID, 40yo with ARDS and scarred lungs. If you get it bad, yiu get it real bad. Stay vigilant folks.

- Was able to get my shift covered tom, a welcome break from COVID Land here in the ICU. CANNOT WAIT to watch our Tigers Ball out tomorrow.

- Is Skalski a full go? One series last game... Its gonna take a complete game even with some guys back we didn't have before.
I trust BV to be ready. But ND gave it to us last game. How different would it have been if Book didn't fumble out the endzone.. I know, what ifs and all...

I trust this team to get it done, but expect another 4th q game.

Was there for the filming of Safety.. Was fun to watch the movie with my daughter last week... There was a lot of ugly crying.

Love to all y'all who need it, and GOOOO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sounds like everyone but Joseph Ngata is good to go***

Dec 18, 2020, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

It's good to hear from you!! I hope you are doing well and

Dec 18, 2020, 2:11 PM

we know your are staying safe. I can't wait to see our Tigers again tomorrow and will root as hard and as loud as anybody. MfOjr. is ready too. He'll put on his orange Clemson shirt, grab a Tiger Rag and sit right beside me and pull just as hard, maybe even more. Need this big win.

Glad you have started the vaccine and many best wishes from your TNet friends. Hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Rise of Soywalker!

Dec 18, 2020, 2:22 PM

Glad to hear you are doing well. Always look forward to your posts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shocking to me there would be something in my post to inspire a TD

Dec 18, 2020, 2:32 PM

Whoever you are, i hope someone is loving you up.
Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Until they develop a vaccine for stupid

Dec 18, 2020, 2:38 PM

things like that will continue. Can't fix it or cure it, just gotta learn to live with it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think someone is having a bad day. I wouldn't lose no

Dec 18, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Shocking to me there would be something in my post to inspire a TD ]

sleep over it. Probably not worth it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shocking to me there would be something in my post to inspire a TD

Dec 18, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Shocking to me there would be something in my post to inspire a TD ]

one of my pet peeves, the anonymous TD. Why ???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo. Its of little importance, its the anonymity of it that irks me

Dec 18, 2020, 3:18 PM

and the unwillingness to offer even one word of value.
So, kill em with kindness right?

As always, Go Tigers!!!
We can all agree in that i hope.

null

Glad to hear you and your daughter are doing well.***

Dec 19, 2020, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,581
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic