Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shines us or grinds us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,831

Shines us or grinds us

Jan 2, 2021, 6:55 AM

First of all, I hope that everyone makes it home from New Orleans safe and healthy. What a year. As painful as the game was to watch, I believe that the lessons learned will pay dividends in the future. Dabo does not like to lose and will make the necessary changes. The loss last night will make Clemson football better in the upcoming season. Let’s keep wearing our orange and be proud of what the team accomplished this season. Here’s to a healthy 2021. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shines us or grinds us

Jan 2, 2021, 7:01 AM

Does anyone know when the tigers return to Clemson?

Jan 2, 2021, 7:45 AM

The only lesson I hope we learn is that people stop coming on here and thinking that just because we are Clemson, we are somehow better than our opponents ,or that we stop talking about what we are going to do to this team or that team once we get to the National Championship when we can't even win the semi final.
I also wish people would stop labeling those of us who look at Clemson realistically as "coots" because they don't like what we say.
Call me whatever you want ,but I will call a "spade a spade", politely of course.
Clemson was good this year, but ,IMO, they were never the best team in the country.
Another thing I don't subscribe to is this "moral victory" code that we learn from our losses.
Tell me what we leaned from losing to LSU last year; how to lose in the semi's instead of the final this year
There are only 4 teams, as of now that make it to the CFP's. And there is going to be only one winner.
And the only thing I learned this year was it wasn't Clemson.
Sure Dabo will make the necessary changes, and recruit the best players he can get. That's what makes him so good, and frankly one of the top 5 coaches in the country year in and year out.
Whether he ever wins another "Natty" is yet to be seen.
But people on Tigernet need to be realistic when it comes to expectations,and quit looking through those orange-colored glasses.
The football team will take care of the rest.

Jan 2, 2021, 11:16 AM

Leftie...this should be POTY. It's what I've thought for a while now but just didn't want to be cooted to death. Everything you just said is spot on.

Jan 2, 2021, 7:53 AM

have to teach the o-line to hold when SEC refs are doing the game!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 8:27 AM

That would have made up a 3 touchdown difference? If the Tigers OL had held better?

Jan 2, 2021, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Shines us or grinds us ]

That would have made up a 3 touchdown difference? If the Tigers OL had held better?

Those were Big XII refs***

Jan 2, 2021, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Shines us or grinds us ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those were Big XII refs***

Jan 2, 2021, 11:19 AM

Sermon had a good night.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,831
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic