Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plandemic: The video uniting right and left wing nutties.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Plandemic: The video uniting right and left wing nutties.

May 7, 2020, 10:00 AM

So I assume most of you have seen this Plandemic video that has popped up, which is fueled by activist Judy Mikovits. It sprouted on YouTube before being taken down (lol YouTube First Amendment police), but it made its rounds enough as another conspiracy theory about the pandemic and Fauci's sinister actions and anti-vaccines and Nazis.

Yeah, Nazis.

But a further research of Mikovits finds that not only has she had a long-running feud against Fauci before this pandemic started, but she is--wait for it--an anti vaxxer, which has been a hallmark of uniformed leftists in our country for several years now. Mikovits has had some of her work revoked, in fact, because it was found to be false.

We've come full circle. Far-right Trumpies sharing and believing a video orchestrated by a leftist anti-vaxxer drawing a connection to Nazi Germany.

Whoever thought a made-up conspiracy video could unite America?

I was going to link the video but looks like it's been coming down on most sites, and I haven't had enough coffee yet for deep Googling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Here's a good overview I read yesterday.

May 7, 2020, 10:45 AM

Read Jim Chaffee's tweets about halfway down, in particular. This woman is at least 50% FOS. Might be higher.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/judy-mikovits/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tend to avoid activists videos.

May 7, 2020, 10:45 AM

Wait, yeah, I started watching it. Stopped about 1 minute in as I knew it was BS agenda video. You can just tell. It's like spotting Chinese/Russian/Iran/etc. propaganda. Left and right do it. It's the audio and the setting and camera work, and the constant videoing of the concerned-looking interviewer that give it away.

When you start out a video that way, I will stop watching. Doesn't matter what the person has to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This. My wife made me watch it

May 7, 2020, 10:08 PM

What is sad is there are actually some valid science points. But they are lost by proximity to the flaky conspiracy woo crowd.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anti-vaxx is definitely not a "leftist" thing

May 7, 2020, 10:52 AM

More like soccer mom Democrats who are into essential oils. Mikovits has no obvious left-wing political opinions that I'm aware of.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with this...I see plenty of anti-vaccine

May 7, 2020, 10:56 AM

people who would call themselves conservative. It's like a freedom thing, government can't make me, etc. But it's also laden with conspiracy thinking.

Re: Anti-vaxx is definitely not a "leftist" thing

May 7, 2020, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Anti-vaxx is definitely not a "leftist" thing ]

What I've seen from the anti-vax movement has appeared to be predominantly leftist, but yes, certainly not all. Believing they cause autism has appeared to be rather left-leaning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Anti-vaxx is definitely not a "leftist" thing

May 7, 2020, 10:52 PM

Interesting, as a right wing person, I always thought the anti-vaxxer thing was a right wing thing. I never really paid much attention to it. Gonna have to read into it a bit more

i must not fit in most of you***

May 7, 2020, 11:09 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ticker take parade? Landblast?***

May 7, 2020, 11:11 AM

This is like Joe Exotic va Carole F'in Baskins***

May 7, 2020, 2:42 PM

Here ya go

May 7, 2020, 2:52 PM

https://plandemicmovie.com/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a Whack Job. Nobody could be dumb enough to

May 7, 2020, 11:00 PM

believe anything that nutcase says

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plandemic: The video uniting right and left wing nutties.

May 7, 2020, 4:04 PM

Nice to know you’ll be first in line for the vaccine.

May 7, 2020, 4:26 PM

I will and not worry a bit, other than hoping it protects from Coronavirus.

May 7, 2020, 6:20 PM

Human fetal DNA
Formaldehyde
Thimerisol

Yummy

little known factoid,

May 7, 2020, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Plandemic: The video uniting right and left wing nutties. ]

not only do aluminum hats foil prevent the government from reading your thoughts, but if you were to craft an entire suit from it, you will also become impervious to COVID-19.

tml

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you think Memphis is crazy just check this out.

May 7, 2020, 5:24 PM

I don't believe we will ever find a vaccine for Covid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you think Memphis is crazy just check this out.

May 7, 2020, 6:22 PM

This man is awake.

your lack of faith in medical science is not surprising

May 7, 2020, 6:45 PM [ in reply to If you think Memphis is crazy just check this out. ]

and that sounds 1 notch below snake handler.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She broke the number 1 rule of the internet

May 7, 2020, 6:10 PM

Whoever brings up Nazis first loses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She broke the number 1 rule of the internet

May 7, 2020, 8:06 PM

The video was banned by YouTube after over 12 million views. Yet YouTube still has plenty of Bigfoot and UFO videos, they didn’t remove any of those. The vaccine video has popped back up dozens of times only to be removed again and again. So why would YouTube be hunting down and banning this video while content for every other conspiracy is left alone?

I had a friend send me the video and ask my thoughts.

May 8, 2020, 8:50 AM

I told them I can’t concentrate on the message when the interviewer is giving blue steel every time they cut to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I had a friend send me the video and ask my thoughts.

May 8, 2020, 9:31 AM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic