Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shannon Sharpe crossed the line
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Shannon Sharpe crossed the line

Jun 14, 2020, 4:55 PM

“This can’t be happening in Dabo’s backyard” is what he said about those idiots who showed up with rebel flags on their vehicles. Now I don’t know what Shannon Sharpes problem is, but its really uncalled for. That is more than criticism it’s an attack on his character. “Media” in this country is a joke

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line

Jun 14, 2020, 4:59 PM

Dabo cant make everyone behave properly. There are a sizeable number of bozos and coots in the state. Oh I guess that redundant

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like bozos that attack rocks..............***

Jun 14, 2020, 5:01 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 5:01 PM

His show and Colin Cowherd's are my favorite two shows. Anyway, Shannon has really been letting me down. He is an attack dog on a great man like Dabo. It is disgusting.

Jun 14, 2020, 5:30 PM

Coot gonna coot. Never could stand that loser!

Jun 14, 2020, 5:46 PM

shannon sharpe didn't play at usc. he played at Savannah St. His brother sterling played at usc. shannon is still a tool and a clown.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 5:57 PM

Sterling didn't play at USC. He played at UofSC@Columbia

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 14, 2020, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line ]

Tells you how smart (or make that dumb) he is.....even his brother got in to USuck and Shannon was not smart enough to even make it to Cootville......Go Tigers!!!

Jun 14, 2020, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line ]

So I guess he's responsible for everything that happens in Savannah?

What ignorant ####### Shannon is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line ]

Now you know where he stands, and there's nothing wrong with finding out who people are, and it usually takes and action like what's been going on for their true colors to show, and he slipped up and showed who he really is!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo seems to be universally disliked by all except

Jun 15, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line ]

for Clemson fans and bretfsu for some reason. While scumbags like Urban Meyer and Jimbo get a pass. They seem to only be disliked by their rivals.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Wannabe coot***

Jun 14, 2020, 5:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wannabe coot***

Jun 14, 2020, 6:03 PM

That's two levels below Coot and former Coot .

DB23

Jealous of his brother.***

Jun 14, 2020, 6:33 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Is there anything more pathetic than a wannabe coot?***

Jun 15, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Wannabe coot*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 5:09 PM

Just idiotic.

Truly disgusting tweets from him to be honest***

Jun 14, 2020, 5:11 PM

The last time I saw a Mouth like Shannon Sharpe

Jun 14, 2020, 5:16 PM

It had a Hook in it!

Re: The last time I saw a Mouth like Shannon Sharpe

Jun 14, 2020, 7:45 PM

You deserve at least 50 TU’s for such a great Post. I am still laughing. ??????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed - great reference to Caddy!

Jun 15, 2020, 9:25 AM

Well done!

Jealousy is a poison***

Jun 15, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Truly disgusting tweets from him to be honest*** ]

Needs to have the balls to talk to Dabo to his face. Interview him.

Jun 14, 2020, 5:19 PM

Quit tweeting at him like a little #####.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 6:12 PM

Shannon Sharpe = Idiot

Go Tigers!!!!!

There’s a lot not right with Shannon Sharpe.

Jun 14, 2020, 6:18 PM

Just remember what Dabo said. Never worry about someone you would never take advice from. Shannon Sharpe clearly falls into that category. What has Shannon ever done to make boys into men, to make them leaders and to build character in so many? The answer is absolutely nothing. Unlike Dabo, he spent his time playing pro ball and doing nothing that we know of to make a difference in the world or lives of young men. As such, he should be ignored and dismissed. Perhaps one day he will be worthy to be mentioned as someone who creates rather than someone who only knows how to tear down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There’s a lot not right with Shannon Sharpe.

Jun 14, 2020, 7:54 PM

Excellent post and right to the point. To many people make assumptions and judge a person by what they wear, flags they display or clothes they wear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sharpe is a troll and being divisive..

Jun 15, 2020, 9:30 AM

XT called him out on Twitter, I loved it!!!

Go Tigers!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 6:21 PM

He is a loud mouth clown who thinks he is a lot smarter than he really is...

Jun 14, 2020, 7:12 PM

Shannon truly rose to the level of his incompetence, long ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 6:49 PM

Sterling saved Todd Ellis's a$$. Otherwise, Toddy would be a gas pumper.

Sterling was a great receiver at coot U and Green Bay.

Ellis owes him everything IMHOP.

Shannon is a piece

Jun 14, 2020, 7:04 PM

Wait, what’s everybody all worked up about here? People here are more on board with denouncing Shannon Sharpe and not the racists driving around with Confederate flags? ?? If he’s attaching some kind of blame for this to Dabo, well that seems pretty dumb, but highlighting those idiots driving through town shows exactly why the players organized in protest. Glad to see that vastly people more showed up and stood with the players instead of driving in the losers parade.

Jun 14, 2020, 7:48 PM

Just because a person displays a confederate flag doesn't make them a racist. You wear your BLM and Malcom X gear and keep thinking everyone else is racist. You are pathetic and always will be. Be careful throwing such big words around that you had to look up to spell. I have never displayed a confederate flag but I understand the history behind it. I respect the history. You want everyone to listen to your voice. Maybe they would if you would shut up long enough to listen to theirs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 8:02 PM

Jun 14, 2020, 8:50 PM

2 wrongs don’t make a Right! That’s the problem in today’s world everybody wants to get even for something that happened in the past.

That is not the flag of the Confederate States of America.

Jun 15, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line ]

Even I learned while at university the difference between the actual flag of the Confederacy and the battle flag.

The CSA flag is clear to fly it seems.

Jun 15, 2020, 10:48 AM

Many people don't know what it is.

It's the assumption the Dabo allowed it to happen

Jun 15, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line ]

Or didn't specifically denounce it, maybe

Clemson

Those losers with the flags don't even need to be

Jun 15, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Shannon Sharpe crossed the line ]

acknowledged. They should have received zero media coverage. WSPA must be desperate for clicks and views for that to have been one of their headlines.

Sharpe was a clown when he played and

Jun 14, 2020, 7:21 PM

Jun 14, 2020, 7:40 PM

I used to love listening to sports shows on the radio but after all the politics I have started listening to more music or Rush Limbaugh. It is really sad about what is happening to The United States. How much longer can we hold this once Great country together???

Shannon Sharpe has always been a trouble maker in college, the NFL and now as past of the sports/news media. He is also part of the problem. So is Paul FineBomb and people like him.!

We need thousands and thousands of people like Dabo and Kathleen in this world.

Jun 14, 2020, 7:59 PM

Dabo is the football coach. He's not the sheriff, the Governor, the President, or King. Pretending he has any ability whatsoever to prevent what anyone not affiliated with the football program says or does is the dumbest opinion ever.

Jun 14, 2020, 8:44 PM

A very true statement NCTigerFan23. When you are successful people tend to try and bring you down. That’s tragic that there are people like this. Seems like truth or facts really are not important to them. Maybe it’s because of jealousy or envy. Some people are just mean negative individuals who no matter what hate to see other people Happy.

We'll never satisfy them, so why even try?

Jun 14, 2020, 8:02 PM

Treat people as equal... anything beyond that, let them complain about it and dont give in to stupid demands.

Your local Wendy's is gonna get burned down for that one***

Jun 15, 2020, 10:57 AM

Jun 15, 2020, 9:10 AM

Mrs Sharpe is being ratioed over that one, deservedly

Jun 15, 2020, 10:31 AM

Shannon Sharpe speaks as if he has a mouthful of marbles. He is terrible to listen to and his takes suck generally.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic