Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious playoff post for LSU and OSU lurkers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Serious playoff post for LSU and OSU lurkers

Jan 1, 2020, 4:53 PM

It’s been fun talking a little crap/trolling you guys. Good lord some of you make it easy. Hopefully I won’t have to, but I’ll continue to do so if your actions dictate as such.

I will say that I have a ton of respect for what both teams have accomplished this season.

OSU should’ve been #1 going into the playoffs imho. I feel they have the most balanced team, outside of my Tigers of course. Tons of talent at every position and Fields was a lot better this year than I expected. Our game could’ve gone either way and nothing but respect for your team afterwards.

LSU...holy crap what a year. Good luck keeping Joe Brady after the season. Joe Burrow stats wise deserved the heisman, however, you guys will face the best QB in college football in the championship game. Coach O is probably my favorite HC outside of Dabo, and that’s hard for me to say with BAMA being my number 2 team. Seems like a great dude and his team obviously loves him. Good luck in the NC, but I like our chances.

GO real TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Serious playoff post for LSU and OSU lurkers

Jan 1, 2020, 4:54 PM

Dont give LSU fans respect. Funk the SEC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that was quick & started off nasty on Jan 1, 2020! ??

Jan 1, 2020, 5:05 PM

But yes, Buckeyes has a very very good & balanced team & coaching staff..and were still in the game til the last 1 1/2 minutes and with a completed play & extra point might have won.

Shame there were several contested plays needing referees but all in all both teams continued to play hard & high caliber ball til the whistle.

If football is an entertainment sport, then we all got a bang for our Buck.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correction: Buckeyes “have”

Jan 1, 2020, 5:07 PM

Don’t have correcto with my membership!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Serious playoff post for LSU and OSU lurkers ]

Go shovel your driveway - or something.

Jan 1, 2020, 5:12 PM

It’s been fun talking a little crap/trolling you guys. Good lord some of you make it easy. Hopefully I won’t have to, but I’ll continue to do so if your actions dictate as such.

I will say that I have a ton of respect for what both teams have accomplished this season.

OSU should’ve been #1 going into the playoffs imho. I feel they have the most balanced team, outside of my Tigers of course. Tons of talent at every position and Fields was a lot better this year than I expected. Our game could’ve gone either way and nothing but respect for your team afterwards.

LSU...holy crap what a year. Good luck keeping Joe Brady after the season. Joe Burrow stats wise deserved the heisman, however, you guys will face the best QB in college football in the championship game. Coach O is probably my favorite HC outside of Dabo, and that’s hard for me to say with BAMA being my number 2 team. Seems like a great dude and his team obviously loves him. Good luck in the NC, but I like our chances.

GO real TIGERS!!!

the best QB in college football....

Looks like he has a great future with the FBI.

Jan 1, 2020, 5:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 1, 2020, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Serious playoff post for LSU and OSU lurkers ]

is it hard for you to type with balls in your mouth?? do you take them out for a sec and then continue?

tia

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 1, 2020, 5:14 PM

Respect to you and that awesome Clemson team. It’s gonna be fun.

If TL was the best QB in college football he’d have a a shiney bronze trophy at home right now. Of course...We’d rather have the natty.

Jan 1, 2020, 5:24 PM

He had a great year. In my view it as a flash in the pan since very few people even knew who he was before he transferred. But let's face it, that is a popularity contest plain and simple. If the likes of DW4, TL16, ETN, pick a receiver, and any of those DLs from last year that were worlds away better than Chase Young can't even get invited then Clemson never stands a chance of having a player win that ridiculous award. 3 natties in 4 years satisfies our guys. I'm sure burro would give that thing away for a natty.

Re: shiny National Championship Trophy

Jan 1, 2020, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Serious playoff post for LSU and OSU lurkers ]

Do you mean like the one Trevor hoisted last year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 1, 2020, 6:09 PM

Unc..I’m sure JB9 would rather have that one...I know I would.

Jan 1, 2020, 6:17 PM

Unc..I’m sure JB9 would rather have that one...I know I would.

Red tiger you do realize that if they were in the same draft year, Lawrence would be taken over Burrow every time. Also, Lawrence has probably played about half the snaps your qb has all year. JB is good but not near the arm nor mechanics of TL. This is not opinion but facts. Thank you mam

Jan 1, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: shiny National Championship Trophy ]

As a 18/19 year old true freshman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic