Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sadly just learned my Son (Clemson grad; age 50) has tested positive for Covid.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Sadly just learned my Son (Clemson grad; age 50) has tested positive for Covid.

Nov 1, 2020, 6:24 PM

He’s quarantining, resting, lots of fluids, sleeping & will use a finger oximeter to measure his oxygen level.

Not sure if he’s having any symptoms this early.

Addition: Says he has low energy & cough.

Will is a long distance runner for 25 years..and 2 weeks ago flew to Grand Canyon to walk/run down side of that big ditch, across the river, up the other side and repeat back to starting place.

Took 16.5 hours!

Maybe he’s still drained from that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sadly just learned my Son (Clemson grad; age 50) has tested positive for Covid.

Nov 1, 2020, 6:27 PM

Bill you son and your family will be in my prayers. I got through it but for some it can drain your energy. But you just have to take care of yourself and take it slow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sadly just learned my Son (Clemson grad; age 50) has tested positive for Covid.

Nov 1, 2020, 6:30 PM

Prayers offered.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 6:38 PM

I will pray for your son Bill. I know how I would feel
if my son (47)came down with it. I do believe your son
will beat it. Sounds like he is on top of it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 6:46 PM

Prayers sent.

Nov 1, 2020, 6:48 PM

:(

Nov 1, 2020, 6:49 PM

Prayers and ONLY positive thoughts to your son and the entire family as he faces covid.

God Bless my friend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 1, 2020, 6:49 PM

Prayers going up for your son and family Bill.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 6:54 PM

I've known about twenty people who have gotten it and none of them have even had any serious symptoms, so I'm confident he will be fine. Best wishes.

Nov 1, 2020, 6:55 PM

Regret to hear this Bill. Hope all turns out well.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 7:01 PM

Hopefully he will have a light case.
We wish him a quick and complete recovery. Please keep us posted.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Nov 1, 2020, 7:01 PM

Prayer will be lifted. Sounds like he is in elite shape and should do fine.

Nov 1, 2020, 7:02 PM

Prayers coming for your son and the family.

Nov 1, 2020, 7:02 PM

Thoughts and prayers for all of you on this bill.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 7:08 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, you son and family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 7:33 PM

Praying for your son and all of the family.

Prayers up for your boy . . .

Nov 1, 2020, 7:11 PM

and for his dad!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll pray he recovers quickly...

Nov 1, 2020, 7:24 PM

Sounds like a dude who will bounce back quickly!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 7:25 PM

Get well!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 7:27 PM

I also tried to make sure I got lots of sex when I had the Covid19.

Sorry to hear that Bill ... prayers sent!***

Nov 1, 2020, 7:28 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Prayers Up Bill! Rim to Rim is serious business - I’m a hiker and that is definitely

Nov 1, 2020, 7:28 PM

On my bucket list.

Hope he has a speedy recovery!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Nov 1, 2020, 7:29 PM

Prayers for your son. My oldest son and his wife tested positive a couple of weeks ago they are in their mid 30s. They will be going back to work on Monday. I am guessing they only had a mid case. He said he caught from someone on a church retreat and that guy did not make it.

Nov 1, 2020, 7:52 PM

Prayer group has him. He will be fine.

Nov 1, 2020, 8:34 PM

Will pray for him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 8:37 PM

Prayers for him Bill.

Don’t worry. Trump says the virus will be over Nov 4.

Nov 1, 2020, 8:38 PM

So he should be fine and testing positive by Wednesday. Actually, no need to even test! It will just disappear, like a miracle.

badge-ringofhonor-elscorcho.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And by positive, I mean negative.

Nov 1, 2020, 8:41 PM

Like this:

https://youtu.be/6gJdf7LyGpg

badge-ringofhonor-elscorcho.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for your son.***

Nov 1, 2020, 8:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 1, 2020, 9:04 PM

Prayers Bill. 50 is the new 30 btw!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 9:38 PM

Prayers for his speedy recovery.

Here is to a quick and full recovery!***

Nov 1, 2020, 10:15 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 10:35 PM

Prayers up for all of you, Bill.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:43 PM

Praying that he recovers quickly and completely.

Sending up a prayer now***

Nov 2, 2020, 12:04 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Prayers for Will for a speedy recovery.***

Nov 2, 2020, 4:32 AM

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Will keep him in my prayers and best wishes

Nov 2, 2020, 4:34 AM

for a speedy recovery.

And best wishes to you, too, Bill.

Reads like he has the cardiovascular system of a 20yr old***

Nov 2, 2020, 7:40 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 2, 2020, 7:46 AM

Prayers for a full recovery and that those around him stay safe!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 8:05 AM

Prayers!

Rim to Rim to Rim.

Nov 2, 2020, 8:10 AM

That is an amazing feat of physical endurance! I'm impressed. Way back, many years ago, I trained for a marathon. (I also did a half-ironman triathlon, which was even harder.) I might have been talked into doing a rim to rim run, but no way would I have ever tried the return trip.

Please let us know how he's doing. I am and will continue to pray for him.

What kind of medical treatment is he getting? How quickly after he started showing symptoms did he start getting treatment?

I'm asking that because they seem to be the two most important factors in successful recovery.

Message was edited by: bretfsu®

I just saw this. Bill, I hope he has a full recovery soon.

Nov 5, 2020, 7:22 AM

Prayers for your son and your family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2020, 7:30 AM

Sry to hear that bill. Im sure he will come through just fine. Hang in there.

Prayers are sent - hang in there

Nov 5, 2020, 9:35 AM

I know many folks who have recovered

GOD BLESS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2020, 9:44 AM

Praying

Our Prayers are sent for your son and family.***

Nov 5, 2020, 2:40 PM

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic