Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney responds to recent criticisms
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney responds to recent criticisms

Jun 8, 2020, 6:25 PM

WATCH: Dabo Swinney responds to recent criticisms

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney released a nearly 14-minute video that addressed a number of topics that came up over the last week. Swinney addresses: * Assistant c Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney responds to recent criticisms

Jun 8, 2020, 6:32 PM

Hopefully this will end all the tired discussion of this topic. Dabo is a classy man that didn't deserve all the criticism.

You got him to read off a bunch of scripted words!

Jun 8, 2020, 6:33 PM

Way to go digimini, truetiger1998, and uproar84®! You did it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: You got him to read off a bunch of scripted words!

Jun 8, 2020, 8:48 PM

Huh? You have lost your mind I’m not for all this ######## I think the media that continues Lying and propagating false narratives is terrible.

No idea what you are talking about you must totally not understand my posts or have any reading comprehension whatsoever.

Jun 9, 2020, 4:40 AM [ in reply to You got him to read off a bunch of scripted words! ]

Why are you including me? I love Dabo.

Jun 9, 2020, 4:43 AM [ in reply to You got him to read off a bunch of scripted words! ]

I think tigerdrummer is attacking us because he is part of the problem in this world.

Jun 8, 2020, 6:42 PM

Good job coach! Now can we get to football?

Jun 8, 2020, 6:44 PM

Drop the mic Coach. Great comments

Jun 8, 2020, 6:44 PM

Some will never be satisfied no matter what you do because they never liked you in the first place and will only be pleased with your failure

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 6:55 PM

Yes, those with a sinister agenda will never be satisfied unless they destroy a good man leading a program doing good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 6:53 PM

(reposting where I meant to post originally)

So proud to have this man lead the Clemson football program and represent Clemson University.

To those who have questioned his character, well, I am going to refrain from saying what I'd like too, except shame on you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney responds to recent criticisms***

Jun 8, 2020, 6:56 PM

As expected- a response- as expected Awesome and authentic!!

Jun 8, 2020, 7:10 PM

Just added to my Tiger pride!! Let's play and talk some football!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As expected- a response- as expected Awesome and authentic!!

Jun 8, 2020, 7:15 PM

I guess you were able to stomach it.

When were you in tigerband?

Jun 8, 2020, 8:32 PM

Tiger trumpet here!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes me angry he had to do this to satisfy some people

Jun 8, 2020, 7:13 PM

especially people on this stupid site.

Thanks Coach. I think a lot of families are happy you're leading these men

Clemson

Sad part is this will never been seen/heard in Bristol, CT

Jun 8, 2020, 7:35 PM

It will be buried in their far right bias against what is good in sports & America...
The slander & libel that spews from the ESPN communication complex is what is wrong with sports & America.

Re: Sad part is this will never been seen/heard in Bristol, CT

Jun 8, 2020, 8:06 PM

You mean far left bias?

Dabo is important to college football. I definitely

Jun 8, 2020, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Sad part is this will never been seen/heard in Bristol, CT ]

think some in Bristol will watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that a man such as Dabo

Jun 8, 2020, 8:47 PM

Feels a need to even respond to such nonsense is more than I can stomach! When I think back to my childhood working in the cotton fields and peach orchards with ‘other’ farm laborers I have to pause and remember my up-bringing. Today’s generation NEVER had it so “good. I easily survived those unpleasant days and became a better man from lifes important lessons. Get a life...... or move on!

Jun 8, 2020, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Sad part is this will never been seen/heard in Bristol, CT ]

Far right bias espn huh? My god people are so lost it’s impossible to even have a dialogue that’s what the #### problem is.

Jun 9, 2020, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Sad part is this will never been seen/heard in Bristol, CT ]

Does espn playing a portion of it last night on TV count as not heard?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and to the mob that wont be enough

Jun 8, 2020, 9:02 PM

the obey me or else crowd wants a scalp

Re: and to the mob that wont be enough

Jun 8, 2020, 10:10 PM

so thats why it ends here. no further comments on it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 9:35 PM

Been reading this board for more years than you can count. Obviously, don't post much. "Never learn anything when your lips are moving."

Things are different now. We are witnessing the death of the greatest country in the history of creation. Its been fun. Be ready.

But, I know who wins in the end. Getting there ain't gonna be pretty. Flame all you want. I'm Done, I'm out.

Jun 8, 2020, 11:23 PM

We are witnesseing the attempted murder of America but the fair lady is far from dead and she is turning the tables on her enemies. She will prevail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2020, 3:24 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney responds to recent criticisms ]

Bye

Great message from Coach Swinney, but absolutely ridiculous

Jun 8, 2020, 11:25 PM

that he even had to do that. Jealous, inept media and non-producing ex-players with an agenda will do anything to destroy someone’s character. I hope these people remember that they will reap what they sow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great message from Coach Swinney, but absolutely ridiculous

Jun 9, 2020, 3:26 AM

Yeah, the media

Jun 8, 2020, 11:27 PM

I really like and respect Dabo. Genuine guy with integrity and good values. I don’t think anyone should be fired for using GD in a sentence, unless perhaps that person just has really bad character in general. This is a public university in a nation of many religions and atheists, and Dabo has been given the authority to cherry pick staff and recruits that align with his personal faith. I’m not too upset about it since he’s a good person with good intentions, and it’s bringing in talented athletes who aim to love each other, but I think there’s something a little off about this exclusive faith mentality, which has been the cultural norm in the southeast for a long time.

Jun 8, 2020, 11:51 PM

This is why I respect and appreciate this man so much! We are incredibly fortunate to have him as our coach, and leading our players.

Proud and blessed to have Dabo as coach and leader!!

Jun 8, 2020, 11:52 PM

All of us that know Dabo know he owes no explanation to anyone. Coach Swinney has been the best coach for Clemson football and had led with outstanding character. His record of quality players without sacrificing integrity has been outstanding in college athletics at many institutions has looked pathetic and criminal. He has produced the highest graduation rate and one of the best in the country helping all players obtain a college degree either in the program or after their football days are over. He has been instrumental in always having a very diverse coaching staff. He has provided tremendous support of minority programs. Everyone that knows Dabo and who he is every day in the program and around it knows his genuine spirit his Christian beliefs and his support of all races.

I will also add I have seen him personally do this away from the cameras and when he is just being a Dad. Back several years ago one of our local elementary schools, Clemson Elementary, would have father days at their school where you can spend a lunch or small program at the school with your children and sit outside with them for lunchtime. Now I am sure Dabo would have just enjoyed some private time with his own sons for those school events but what I saw is what I still see today. I saw Dabo putting out his blanket in the grass of the school's soccer field and having about 10 kids on his blanket and all of them except for his son were black students. Many of those students did not have a family member at the school event and many circumstances could have contributed to that but the real point is that Dabo welcomed all of them to his blanket and spent the entire lunch with them and was having a ball. That is the Dabo that I have known on and off the field and I am proud that he wears the Tiger Paw. Regardless of any current event, that is the Dabo that always was and always will be and I will always be thankful he is our coach!

Jun 8, 2020, 11:52 PM

I personally think Coach Swinney handled in a positive manner.

Poor ESPN ...

Jun 9, 2020, 1:15 AM

When there's no news, they have to manufacture it.
I'm sure that the loss of their subscribers is really hurting.

Jun 9, 2020, 2:09 PM

I am a proud 32 year old black man and Clemson fan. I go to every game home and away with my 7 yr old black daughter. Clemson has the absolute most loving atmosphere ive ever been too. This narrative is driven by people who want Clemson destroyed inside out. Is there racism everywhere yes. Things happen but I know a CLEMSON game is my place of peace and i do not want that destroyed. I believe coach is pure at heart.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic