Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sad Day, Let my IPTAY and lower level
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Sad Day, Let my IPTAY and lower level

May 15, 2020, 4:01 PM

Tickets go. Been a member for over 20 years. Can’t make it to any of the games and couldn’t sell them due to the craziness in the world. My husband passed in September and we missed all the games last year. It was a hard season for me. We had such joy attending and watching our Tigers play.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sad Day, Let my IPTAY and lower level

May 15, 2020, 4:03 PM

Sorry for your loss. Stay strong

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank y’all for carrying the torch. It’s someone else’s turn now.

May 15, 2020, 4:18 PM

I’m sure it will be painful to watch given that was something you did together but I hope for as much peace for you as you can have.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can only imagine the pain you are feeling dt.

May 15, 2020, 4:59 PM

My days in Tigertown are in the short rows. As a promise to you, I will cheer our Tigers on, always remembering you as I enter our hallowed stadium and as I leave her walls.

Thank you for helping to carrying the load for all those years. I am sorry this day came your way.

Love you dt and ache with you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my prayers

May 15, 2020, 1:27 PM

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

May 15, 2020, 6:56 PM

Sorry for your loss and the Iptay spot. Praying you will have comfort, peace, love and many lower level invites to see our Tigers play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 15, 2020, 7:01 PM

I am sad with you. My days are numbered too. Cheer for those Tigers as long as you can.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dad passed away last year and had tickets on the 45 forever.

May 15, 2020, 7:33 PM

Those were great memories sitting in those seats with dad. So sorry about your husband's passing.

May 15, 2020, 9:19 PM

I pray that God will give you his peace that passes all understanding.

I had to give up my tickets 3 years ago due to age and health issues. It was a sad day. I miss being able to travel to Clemson for games.

May 15, 2020, 9:30 PM

So sorry you had to give up your tickets. I hope you are able to still watch the games.

You are a real true blue Tiger fan!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 9:01 AM

I always thought that the rule of not being able to pass our IPTAY to our children was unfair. Been a member since 1971. 8 lower deck tix and lot 5 parking. Y’all’s thoughts.

May 16, 2020, 9:13 AM

I don’t think it’s unfair at all. Let each member stand on their own merits, not the merits of the parents/grandparents.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Sad Day, Let my IPTAY and lower level ]

Yeah...not with you on this one. Attending Clemson games is certainly a family affair...but not a birthright. Theoretically...if IPTAY allowed this to happen, after some time there would be no more room for those newbies, who also deserve their chance.

May 16, 2020, 9:40 AM

Sorry for the loss of your spouse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 12:02 PM

Sorry for your loss and will be praying for you.Unfortunately it happens to all who are or were IPTAY members at one time.I have been a member of IPTAY for 41 years as of this year and have been a season ticket holder since 1977 so I dread the day when I too have to give up my seasons tickets and not be able to go to the games anymore because I look so forward to making those Saturday morning trips in the fall to Clemson every year.If anything I hope to be able to keep my IPTAY dues up at least even when not going to the games anymore,that's my hope.

May 16, 2020, 12:27 PM

I feel your pain. Every game our Tigers play on TV, just imagine your husband and all OF your TNet friends sitting there with you.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic