Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SYRACUSE GAME
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

SYRACUSE GAME

May 24, 2019, 11:43 AM

Gents:

I cannot understand how the 'Cuse game is SOLD OUT, or the prices these people are looking for.

I have been to every Clemson game at the NO A/C DOME. and it has been no where close to capacity.

Now this year its sold out? I understand we are the defending Champs (as we were in 2017) It is their home opener.

I just don't get it.

I sense many folk are gonna lose a tons of Banjamins

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SYRACUSE GAME

May 24, 2019, 11:48 AM

Homecoming

May 24, 2019, 11:50 AM

So that will cause them to Sell OUT?

Unlikely

Um, yeah, Clemson at Homecoming

May 24, 2019, 11:53 AM

Is a solid reason for a sellout.

Can't wait for it. We owe them dudes, in their no-AC house.

Do you think we'll elect to play defense first? If we win

May 24, 2019, 12:09 PM

the toss, that is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

We should probably start with special teams IMO

May 24, 2019, 1:08 PM

Either the kickoff team or the kick receiving team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: SYRACUSE GAME ]

I want to beat them like 2013/2016 again.

May 24, 2019, 1:05 PM

Clemson should pound Danny Devito into the turf.

They're putting max emphasis on this game because

May 24, 2019, 12:02 PM

we're where they want to be and Babers is pushing that like crazy. Doesn't surprise me at all it's a sellout.

I know this much...they've knocked our starting QB out of the game the last 2 years. That lick Xavier Thomas put on Dungey last year needs to be replicated on their whole team, early and often. Don't let these guys think they can play with us. Hopefully that lesson has been learnt.

May 24, 2019, 12:09 PM

It's Homecoming, First home game of the year, against the reigning National Champs (who they played close last year, and beat the year before), and there's a chance they'll get Gameday (which they've never hosted before).

I still wouldn't expect it to be more than a $40-$50 ticket by gametime (if that).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 12:14 PM

Under 50K capacity helps some too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Syracuse has a great head coach who has

May 24, 2019, 12:22 PM

Energized their program. Syracuse has a proud football history and has two national championships, so it’s not surprising they’re selling out games.

It has everything to do with they think they can beat us.***

May 24, 2019, 12:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: It has everything to do with they think they can beat us.***

May 24, 2019, 12:31 PM

And nothing about the last two games would indicate they don’t at least have a good chance !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Without 2 headshots on our QBs, they aren't in either one

May 24, 2019, 12:43 PM

of those games.

Re: Without 2 headshots on our QBs, they aren't in either one

May 24, 2019, 1:11 PM

Truth there !! And there have some posts on here that would indicate the hits were intentional.... ??. Others claiming to have heard specific target instructions from coaches to players .,,, idk

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

If there's any truth to that, Dabo will know and it won't go

May 24, 2019, 1:17 PM

unchallenged. I just want to put them away early. They'll come out jacked up since it's at home, but that emotion lasts about 4 plays and then you have to strap it up and suck it up. If the emotion doesn't get them any success, it'll be deflating and counteract itself. Just weather the initial storm and stick it to them.

They were intentional. NC State did the same thing.***

May 24, 2019, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Without 2 headshots on our QBs, they aren't in either one ]

Re: Without 2 headshots on our QBs, they aren't in either one

May 24, 2019, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Without 2 headshots on our QBs, they aren't in either one ]

You probably right, but I can't take nothing from Eric Dungey, bc he was a good QB for Cuse and their system. He is the reason they scored points on everybody they played, he could run, and he was a pretty accurate passer on the run and that made him very hard for our D to contain and shut him down. I don't think they will have that kind of luxury with DeVito, but they do have a decent RB in whats his name....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you successfully injure players, the gameplan changes significantly***

May 24, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: It has everything to do with they think they can beat us.*** ]

nm

May 24, 2019, 12:43 PM

1984. Nebraska ranked #1 upset by the Orange in the dome. That will be the rally call, and that is why the game will sell out!

Can't wait to take them to the woodshed fora dance***

May 24, 2019, 12:59 PM

May 24, 2019, 1:01 PM

You can still call Clemson and put your name on the ticket list for our tickets if you belong to IPTAY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 1:12 PM

It could be bc Cuse and Pitt are the only two ACC teams to have beaten us since 2015, and Cuse played us very close in 2018 where they lost by 4 points, and they beat us in their dome by 4 points in 2017. The Cuse fans believe that a night game at their place will be the difference maker for them to knock off the defending NC'S again. And I bet if a ticket is found out side their stadium, it will be expensive, Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 2:03 PM

Yep - Cuse fans won’t want to miss their chance at seeing history made .... lol

May 24, 2019, 1:53 PM

Well I found tickets starting at $70 compared to A&M starting at $227..... You can sit on the 50 vs Cuse in the Dome for cheaper than the cheapest seat against A&M at Clemson which by the way our stadium doesn't have AC either (ok dumb joke)

https://www.vividseats.com/ncaaf/syracuse-orange-tickets/syracuse-9-14-2980940.html

May 24, 2019, 2:20 PM

DV has A/C in the Winter.

Carrier Still doesnt

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic