Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Fans Have Lost Their Minds Over Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

SEC Fans Have Lost Their Minds Over Clemson

Sep 20, 2019, 10:53 AM

The SEC Rant is a fun place to looks at idiots in their natural habitat. The amount of posts that are throwing at there about Clemson and the weak ACC is at a fever pitch.

All that tells me is they are so butthurt about Clemson currently being the best program in the nation that they are looking at every reason in the world to explain why instead of acknowledging the obvious fact that we are just better right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: SEC Fans Have Lost Their Minds Over Clemson

Sep 20, 2019, 10:58 AM

They can keep on with there SEC circle jerk. Meanwhile Clemson is only concerned with Clemson. The media and SEC homers can spin it however the like but the fact is we have won 2 of the last 3 championships. The last by destroying the best football team in the world EVER and turning the media into an excuse riddled comedy show.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 11:02 AM

Wearing a Clemson shirt at work today. Big UGA fan said "you guys have cupcakes the rest of the season" I told him Clemson hasn't had any serious competition since Syracuse in 2018.

chirp...chirp...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 20, 2019, 11:04 AM

Preach!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: SEC Fans Have Lost Their Minds Over Clemson ]

You should remind him the SEC East hasn’t had any competition in 10 years. One of the worst P5 divisions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: SEC Fans Have Lost Their Minds Over Clemson ]

He's right...and then we demolish Ohio State, Oklahoma, Alabama or whoever steps in our way!
Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Fans Have Lost Their Minds Over SEC and Finebaum***

Sep 20, 2019, 11:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Fans Have Lost Their Minds Over SEC and Finebaum***

Sep 20, 2019, 11:25 AM

That's been going on much longer than the past few years, ever since EsecPN decided to pump up anything they could for them.

Sep 20, 2019, 11:31 AM

Spot on!

Sep 20, 2019, 11:40 AM

Imagine someone came to your backyard and beat up your big bad bully brother...and made his say "Uncle" in front of everyone....you would be butt-hurt too

Sep 20, 2019, 11:41 AM

All you need to say to a mouthy SEC fan:

30-3 and 44-16!

The $EC fans I know...

Sep 20, 2019, 11:46 AM

most of whom are uof5c fans, have their heads so far up their a$$es, they need a glass belly button in order to see.

Just sayin'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

A Lot of LSU Fans Are Sticking Their Chests Out

Sep 20, 2019, 12:52 PM

Beat a few cupcakes and barely beat an over-ranked Texas team and suddenly they think they are hot stuff

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

The Lie Was exposed!

Sep 20, 2019, 12:57 PM

The lie that competition in a weak conference will create a team that won't be able to withstand a team who had to go through a meat grinder to get there has been demolished. Now like a bee without a hive; they are just buzzing around LOST!
FSU beat Auburn on the football field for a Natty in 2013 as well.

It's been a myth and still is a myth about the superiority of the SEC.

Clemson is the fly in the ointment!

UCF had they had their starting QB would have been another last year versus LSU. But, SEC fans rave about how they played an SEC team they meet with defeat! Yeah right, play them at full strength!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Lie Was exposed!

Sep 20, 2019, 1:18 PM

LSU was missing like 8 starters on defense in that game as well though.

Sep 20, 2019, 12:38 PM

My favorite is reminding Jawja folks that the last time we played Bama we didn't score in the forth quarter either.

Sep 20, 2019, 12:47 PM

It's a good thing the game of football is proven on the field. Not on online message boards.

When you have been the big dog (notice I did not say DAWG)

Sep 20, 2019, 12:54 PM

as long as the SEC has, it upsets one mightily when a bigger dog comes along and boots your buttocks off the porch. But, in reality, for the most part, the "SEC" dominance consists of mainly two coaches, Urban Meyer, and Nick Saban. LSU won in 2007 with mostly Saban recruited players. Auburn was a one hit wonder with Scam Newton thrown in, firing their coach just two years later. So, you have Florida with two, Bama with 3, LSU and Auburn with one each during their "conference domination" streak. But, the entire SEC wants to claim those. I don't think you will ever see a Clemson fan claiming FSU's 2013 title.

Reporters, as much or moreso than fans, fuel the SEC dominance delusion. It is all money driven, and ain't going to change any time soon. We will have to be content with continuing to knock Bama off at the top, and then listening to the excuses Roll Out. I can be ok with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 12:56 PM

What are you expecting to read when you go to an SEC page? That's like saying we've lost our minds on this page over South Carolina, Georgia, Bama, or the SEC in general considering the multiple posts each day on those.

Sep 20, 2019, 1:18 PM

this guy gets it...

Sep 20, 2019, 1:23 PM

They could say the same about this message board with multiple posts about the SEC, Bama, UGA, SC, Finebaum, etc.

I'm a regular reader at the SEC Rant and I can say there are 3 Clemson regulars who always stirs things up over there.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic