Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ross Return Timeline
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,536

Ross Return Timeline

Jan 15, 2021, 5:40 AM

I am so excited to read that JR8 is returning. DJU5 and the rest of the team must be so excited. I do have a question. Back in December, Dabo stated that he would use the Mike Williams plan if Ross returned. He said Ross would play in the spring with no tackling. He also stated that there were two more medical boxes that needed to be checked. Have all boxes now been checked? I am waiting to hear more from Ross or Clemson before I breathe easier. PS. Going to watch The Tigers take down UVA tomorrow!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ross Return Timeline

Jan 15, 2021, 5:53 AM

Truth is, nobody knows anything outside of him getting re-evaluated next fall, but the coaches are optimistic. Prayers and well wishes are in order for this young man.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 8:03 AM

This article has some pretty good discussion on the process from Dabo. I believe it’s probably the best (most?) we’ll get - possibly until summer and after Spring Camp - considering it is the neck and spine.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Justyn-Ross-announces-return-to-Clemson-for-senior-season--159302797/?utm_source=247Sports%2520Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=210114_200913_ClemsonTigers&utm_content=Link

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 15, 2021, 8:22 AM

Whether he plays or not(I really hope he plays) at least he gets to earn his degree and set himself up for life after football. My prayers for him is for him to achieve every goal he’s set for himself. Good luck!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 8:36 AM

I don't think he would have announced his return if he were not 100% cleared to play. I think Dabo has tried to keep his recovery underwraps, in case something went wrong. I however, fully expect him to play during the opener at Georgia next season.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:59 AM

I believe the remaining boxes to be checked are his response to increased load in a weight training program and how he responds to contact once he is on the field in a full capacity.

One of those will be checked through the spring and summer.

The final box will not be checked until a very short time before the first game next season.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,536
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic